SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mystery Continues!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: The Mystery Continues!! Reply with quote

On a recent Hannity & Colmes Show on Fox News ex-presidential candidate Bob Dole was the guest. The exchange beteen Dole and Colmes went approximately like this:

Dole: "For those who continue to denigrate Pres. Bush`s service in the National Guard, many will begin to question how John Kerry received 3 Purple Hearts without shedding any blood.'

Colmes: "Are you saying he didn`t deserve those awards"?

Dole:" I`m saying he had to be lucky. I know of some who received serious wounds in combat and didn`t get even one."

The exchange ended when the subject was changed.

In fact, a member of this board, ( k9vietvet ) made this statement in a previous post," I received wounds that required 17 days in a hospital at Long Binh and never asked for or received a Purple Heart."

So, for me the mystery continues, did John Kerry manipulate the system or did others who considered him such a "loose cannon," decided to "grease the skids" for him.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mystery Continues!! Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
So, for me the mystery continues, did John Kerry manipulate the system or did others who considered him such a "loose cannon," decided to "grease the skids" for him.

Several of the founders of this board told the press the latter. The awards were given as a way to get Kerry out of their hair.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why else was John Fonda Kerry transferred from boat to boat, and unit to unit to unit? Is it because his superiors knew exactly what he was up to?

Hmmmmmmmm? Very Happy

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: