SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

100,000!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all have done a fantastic job. My hats off to all of you. I hope there is some way we can keep this board open for other issues in the coming months or years, even after Kerry is defeated! There are a few more of Kerry's comrades/frauds in high level government office that need to go in the next round of elections. (Harkin, etc.)

William B. Page
www.thebattleofkontum.com
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin,

Thank you for allowing us "civilians" to be here and participate too. Fighting for this beautiful country of ours comes in many forms, whether it be on the front lines laying everything down, writing letters to legislators at all levels to effect change, or even having a civil discussion with someone who is ill-informed so that they have more information to make their decision on Nov. 2.

The Swiftees were the heros during war, they've found the courage to stand up again and fight, and I am grateful for the opportunity to stand with you and against a traitor.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank all the Swifties and forum members also. I've been so honored to be a part of this.
If the Swifties hadn't come forward, we would never have known all this or been able to add to the pieces and make sense out of it.... as we continue to work toward that end....
I see a real strain on Kerry and the Swifties are the ones behind it....

I hope we keep the forum up also... to work on the money trail, Harkin, Dasle.... what ever comes after Kerry.... we still might have to work on him after 11/2.... we need to get him out of the Senate....

full speed ahead ! Smile

time for me to write up some emails....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work for all the admin and moderators. This is the best forum on the net. The posts (present company excluded) are intelligent, well-informed, and often funny.

The people posting here have cheered me on down days, educated me on issues, made me laugh, brought tears to my eyes.

After Nov. 2nd, when we claim mission accomplished I will miss this forum.

God Bless each and every one of you. I pray for the continued and ultimate success of your mission.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Support Reply with quote

stevec wrote:
I may support the swiftvets, but you guys are the ones that are supporting all those that have served and are serving now!!!!!!!!

No amount of thanks can convey the heartfelt graditude that I have for you guys.
You all served one, VERY HONORABLY and are serving this country again.
Be it words or weapons aimed at you, you come through with flying colors.

Honorable then, Honorable now.

Praise to the Swifties.

Served USN 1978-1982

DITTO

USAF 1975-1979

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's wonderful. The SwiftVets forum is the first one I have ever been a part of. It has changed my life (unfortunately it's taken over a good deal of it). I was drawn into this forum by the first ad. It made a difference to me and I have followed the progress since. I have made many new friends and I have learned so much. What I now know about John Kerry (and I believe it all to be the absolute God's truth) it would be an travesty if this nation elected John Kerry. We are doing our parts as citizens and I appreciate all of you and our hosts for the fantastice job. God Bless the Swiftees.
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin:

Y’all run a fantastic forum. Thanks!

And I’ll endeavor to keep my evil twin from posting those occasional profanities y’all have to delete from time to time.

Fred H.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 100,000!!! Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Forum members...

As you will note in our forum index, we have just passed a major milestone in the history of this forum.

On behalf of the entire Swift Vets and POWs for Truth organization, I'd like to express our heartfelt thanks to all of you for your unwavering support and inspired contributions to this forum and to this enormous and historical effort.

With deepest appreciation,

Admin

Does this mean that some of my more thoughtful posts that ended up in GeeDunk were, in fact, relevant and important?

Just as I suspected .... Laughing
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
That's wonderful. The SwiftVets forum is the first one I have ever been a part of. It has changed my life (unfortunately it's taken over a good deal of it). I was drawn into this forum by the first ad. It made a difference to me and I have followed the progress since. I have made many new friends and I have learned so much. What I now know about John Kerry (and I believe it all to be the absolute God's truth) it would be an travesty if this nation elected John Kerry. We are doing our parts as citizens and I appreciate all of you and our hosts for the fantastice job. God Bless the Swiftees.

Me too!!! Very Happy Each day I come here and am reminded there are real people behind this President and this great nation.
Thank God it's the GOOD GUYS!!!! Wink
soccer4ever
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this had to do with 100,000 donors to SVFTs
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I peeked into this forum for about a month before I got up the nerve to register. I'm not a vet and the only active military I know are members of my very extended family--thus the user name I chose. But, I do have a lot of retired military in my immediate family. This forum has made me think, research, and given me information to shoot down the comments I get from Skerry backers.

Many, many thanks to the Swifties and our other vets for giving me the freedom to live in a glorious country! And also thanks to the Admins for keeping us in line very politely! Laughing
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenge is a dish best served cold. This payback has been a long time coming and I hope it continues long after Nov 2...because kerry has to atone for his transgressions. Honor must publically be restored to those who it was stolen from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: