SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The case of the missing goose

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: The case of the missing goose Reply with quote

4 hunters, 3 geese. Kerry says "Everybody got one". Hmmm..

Story here:

http://www.radioblogger.com/#000161

and here:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The case of the missing goose Reply with quote

W.P. Wily wrote:
4 hunters, 3 geese. Kerry says "Everybody got one". Hmmm..

Story here:

http://www.radioblogger.com/#000161

and here:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/

You just have to know how to parse liberalspeak. Kerry was telling the truth as ke understands the language. Kerry has never considered himself to be just "everybody". Razz Evil or Very Mad

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Star Buck? Reply with quote

Quote: "He had a chance to shoot the mother of all deer, a 16 pointer, on Cape Cod, but didn't pull the trigger."

Well, maybe it might be the FATHER of all deer. But deer usually live in the forest, where they have plenty of food and protection from predators, including hunters. What would such a monster buck be doing on Cape Cod, which is jam-packed with people in the summer, is only a few miles wide (nowhere to run), whose sandy, salty soil is ill-suited to growing trees?

Deer can live on islands, such as the Florida keys, but so-called "Key deer" are much smaller than those living in the Appalachian forests!

Kerry's biggest bucks are all in Teresa's bank account!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hunter bagging his goose..

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/GunToHead.jpg
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"He had a chance to shoot the mother of all deer, a 16 pointer, on Cape Cod, but didn't pull the trigger."

Steve Z, I'm with you. I'm not a hunter - but if I recall correctly it's the BUCK that has the antlers.

Sheesh, is "John Boy" having trouble telling males from females? Would that be proof that he's one o' them thar "Frenchie" metrosexuals?

That could also explain why Teresa is always in a bad mood, non?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a metrosexual Cape Cod urban kinda deer, and the remark about "everyone getting one" was a nuanced remark that wasn't talking about geese in the first place.

People, people! Try to keep up!

I have been to Cape Cod. I dare a buck of any kind to last 5 minutes there. What would it do? Graze at a coffe bar? Order from one of those precious Clam Chowder "shacks" on the beach? Shocked Oh, please. Every deer on that island would be smashed flat by the constant traffic on that place the minute it emerged from the woods they don't have.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This way if PETA starts fussing, he can flip....You didn't see me carrying a goose did you? I shot the goose before I didn't shoot the goose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: