SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Donnell Revisited
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Democratic Operatives planted into the News Media.

George Stephanopolous
Jame Carville
Larry O'Donnell
Paul Begalla
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:

George Stephanopolous
James Carville
Larry O'Donnell
Paul Begala

Undercover operatives to add to the list:
Aaron Brown
Wolf Blitzer
Judy Woodruff
Deborah Norville
Paula Zahn
Keith Olberman
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wmnewton wrote:
Here's what I emailed about the "apology".

Joe,

The prepared statement that Pat read tonight regarding Larry's behavior Friday was lame and insulting. There was no apology to John O'Neill who was the target of all of Larry's insults.

I believe Buchanan showed John little respect at the time. He made no real effort to restrain O'Donnell's repeated hysterical outbursts. He just kept repeating Larry, Larry.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sevry wrote:
wmnewton wrote:
Here's what I emailed about the "apology".

Joe,

The prepared statement that Pat read tonight regarding Larry's behavior Friday was lame and insulting. There was no apology to John O'Neill who was the target of all of Larry's insults.

I believe Buchanan showed John little respect at the time. He made no real effort to restrain O'Donnell's repeated hysterical outbursts. He just kept repeating Larry, Larry.

I agree with all who have posted. That was not an apology..just some lame recognition that some viewers were upset. Pat has been going further and further from his core and now he has completely turned. Yes he was complicit. Pat needs to apologize himself as well. I am sick and tired of having the boob tube talking heads patronizing me and insulting me. So I now have chosen to not be talked at any more.
The airwaves have been completely infiltrated and now serve to brainwash us. These personalities have to go. We just need reporting of facts and not all these pundits. I am sick of it! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If MSNBC really gave a tinker's damn, they would give an entire show or equivalent segment, to O'Neill, before the election, and unfettetered by some liberal ranting lunatic that contributes nothing to a conversation other than insane babbling.

O'Donnell is a spoiled brat, as are most liberal "pundits," and clearly is not MAN enough to apologize for his infantile behavior. He is as intelligent as a parrot.

Maybe he needs to go on a staged goose hunt.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The airwaves have been completely infiltrated and now serve to brainwash us. These personalities have to go. We just need reporting of facts and not all these pundits. I am sick of it! CTW

I agree with you CTW. I have turned off all the news outlets, including Fox. I cannot stomach any more of this bulls..t. Talking heads and pundits are all you get with the same lines and spins. It's enough to drive a person nuts.
I did not see this so called apology last night because I won't watch Scarborough any more after what happened to O'Neil on Friday night and my email to them told them that if they didn't fire that man, I was no longer tuning in.
Apparently from what I'm reading here it was a pretty lame apology and like you all said, where was O'Donnell? O'Donnell a man. Not likely. A lunatic, yes. The man needs professional help.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
integritycounts wrote:

George Stephanopolous
James Carville
Larry O'Donnell
Paul Begala

Undercover operatives to add to the list:
Aaron Brown
Wolf Blitzer
Judy Woodruff
Deborah Norville
Paula Zahn
Keith Olberman

We have alot of work to do oh yah! Who do we go after next after Kerry is put away? It is like a buffet. I guess you have figured out who is on the top of my list.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please understand that Pat Buchanan and Joe Scarborough are working for Rick Kaplan, an extreme liberal, who runs MSNBC. He allowed Chris Matthews to denigrate and shout down Michelle Malkin, Larry Thurlow and John O`Neill in the same way. Keith Olbermann does the same type of thing on a nighly basis. We need to make Rick Kaplan`s bosses aware of this outrageos conduct. Jeff Immelt of parent G.E. and Robert Wright of the NBC Group is where we should be directing our fire.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If MSNBC is publically held then the board of trusties and stock holders might be their sofy spot for an email campaign.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears

Good idea. That's how Sinclair was gotten to.
How do we do it?

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
crazyndn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a video link of the exchange between O'Neill and O’Donnell so people don't have to go digging for it incase you need your memory refreshed.

http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/breakdown.html
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthserum wrote:
4moreyears

Good idea. That's how Sinclair was gotten to.
How do we do it?

Might it be that the 'good' people are fighting for freedom a little less, these days? I don't know. I can seem overwhelming watching the same overtly partisan opinion expressed in this election year by print and broadcast, famous performers, everyone in the college faculty, etc. etc. People might be - discouraged. So freedom slips away.

That's such a generality, so I can't say that it could be true. But if there's some truth to it, then one might believe it's more difficult to complain to a CBS than to a Sinclair. But some, when you say it can't be done, they like to prove you wrong.

So I'll say - don't bother challenging CBS, it can't be done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: