SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The BBC and Clinton

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: The BBC and Clinton Reply with quote

Very Happy Clinton raked the reporter from the BBC over the coals,for not asking the "right" questions Shocked

What about the way Ol' Dan Blather kissed his butt,on 60 Minutes!?! Razz
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Ted Kopple last night doing a documentary on Kerry as a war hero. He never once mentioned the millions of Vets against him or questioned his medals. He did now say that he only served 4 months in country. He illuded to say that all Vets support Kerry for President. What irresponsible reporting. He said that Kerry can't talk about the events of his Silver Star, it's to painfull. Yea right, he can't talk about something that isn't true that's the problem. They admitted that he beached his boat and risked his whole crew in a rogue action, and also risked his boat. They also said that it was either a Court Marshall or Silver Star for that action. With a strong Kennedy connection we can see which way it went. They barely hit on his after Nam activities. I am all for boycotting all of these lying A**'s. Semper Fi.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: I'm With You Reply with quote

I'm with you. 110%. What a bunch of suckups! All OF THEM!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm....interesting.

I went to look for a transcript of the "Nightline" presentation and, sure enough, there was, what appeared to be, a link to the content.

However, upon clicking the "Silver Star" link, you're, instead, presented with an old story about Kerry's medal tossing.

Very curious. Are they trying to clean it up first?

Quote:
Silver Star
Tuesday, June 22
In his campaign for the Presidency, Senator John Kerry has surrounded himself with Vietnam Veterans and showcased the five medals he was awarded in combat. Among the five medals is the Silver Star for Valor he won for killing a Vietcong in February of 1969. Correspondent Jake Tapper looks at this event and why you are unlikely to ever hear Kerry speak about it.

ABC Nightline

Keeperrtc2
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: True colors Reply with quote

I remember when I returned from Viet Nam, the first Veteran's Day I was home, & watching Kopple on nightline. It might have been called something else then, but it was his show. His guests were a war protester, a draft dodger who went to Canada, & some war protesting college professor who droned on about the immoral war & how all the returning veterans needed to be watched out for because of the amount of drugs they used and their willingness to kill innocent civilians. That was his Veteran's Day show. What a puke! Evil or Very Mad He hasn't changed a bit in all these years.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Subject Reply with quote

You know what scares me? The Dans,Teds,Toms,Katies,Paulas,and ilk is ALL a lot of people see, or hear!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: