SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

That took the wind out of me
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot - Kerry is very good at bending the rules inside an organization, submitting ficticious paperwork...
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Surely you're not suggesting that the CIA LIE to the people of this country in order to influence the election? Shocked

That's one of the most wacko things I've ever seen on this board!

In case you haven't seen it in my other posts - there is a moratorium declared in ALL forums here on pessimism and "downer" posts.

THIS is not the time to be pessimistic. This is a time to work to convert just one more person away from voting for Traitor John.

This is the time for optimism and smiling as we watch the last turds of the snit avalanche fall on this poser's pretension to the office of President of the United States.

John Fraud Kerry is about to lose the only thing he ever truly wanted with a passion in his life, and a large part of it is due to these brave Swiftees coming forward and telling their story with truth, dignity and honor.

You dishonor them with such wild suggestions and pessimism.

That said, it's tight and we need to get out the vote!
Volunteer for the 72 hour campaign!
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Surely you're not suggesting that the CIA LIE to the people of this country in order to influence the election? Shocked

That's one of the most wacko things I've ever seen on this board!

John Fraud Kerry is about to lose the only thing he ever truly wanted with a passion in his life, and a large part of it is due to these brave Swiftees coming forward and telling their story with truth, dignity and honor.

You dishonor them with such wild suggestions and pessimism.

Navy Navy Navy,

I think Whacker's just concerned about the election - I don't think he's suggesting that the CIA lie about the tape - he's just surprised they didn't validate it - I, for one, don't really know the merits one way or the other - maybe it was a prank? Maybe it's real...

Did you notice what aBC said though? "Obviously, it would be beyond irresponsible to broadcast this tape without first authenticating it."

Now, suddenly, when it will help Kerry, they're going to get "responsible" and verify and validate sources...actually the reason Whacker's a bit down comes down to the reason many of us are a bit road weary - the assanine media...so it'll be a dogfight and then all smiles when Bush wins on Nov. 2nd!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: