SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone got phone number

for general franks???? or email ????

be arrested, exiled or hanged.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got on Medved's 'Disagreement Day' broadcast. Disagreed that the explosives story wasn't a smear (It would have been if NYT/CBS had delivered Oct 31 as planned) it was an obfuscation to clog the air waves. He didn't rise to the 'obfuscation' line, went off on a litany of dings in the NYT story then went to break. I never got to complete the obfuscation of TexTechDocs. Damn, gotta change 'obfuscation' to 'damage control'.

Sent similar arguments to Newt and Rush.

Called Kyle (R/Az 602-840-1891) asked if they had calls on the Hanoi/Kerry connection (No), briefly recapped TexTechDocs and asked them to coordinate with the Majority Leader to demand Kerry's records (a little presumption).

FOX on the boob, Medved on radio, Hannity in my ear on web and you guys on my screen.....well, it's only 5 more days.

I'ld give a testicle for Tommy Franks cell#.

I forget my NATO Code; what is it AD18?, AD19?...whatever, Continuing on duties assigned.

Last edited by I B Squidly on Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!

You want your duly elected congressional representatives to get to the bottom of this.

Who is John Kerry and what is he hiding?

Did he collaborate with the enemy?

Did he receive an other than honorable discharge?

The military records shown on his web site are NOT a complete record of his military service...

Why has he not signed the Form 180 to authorize complete release of his military records?

What is the Senator hiding?

Did it start with the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, or before?

Would he have connected with the North Vietnamese during the war?

How long was he influenced by the communists and when did it stop, if it did?

He's never voted against any legislation that benefitted Vietnam - why?

Kerry was the Chairman of the Senate Select Committee for POW/MIA affairs, started in 1991. Instead of finding out what happened to our POW's (for which there was apparently a startleingly large amount of credible information that POWs were alive and held captive up through the early 90's) Sen. Kerry worked instead to open Vietnam to private investments. Why? What happened to our POWs?

He has family members who have directly benefitted from his legislative actions supporting normalizing trade relationships with Vietnam (his cousin is head of Colliers International) - what was the process by which Colliers International received approval to begin work in Vietnam? How have they benefitted from Kerry's actions?

Our United States Senators work for us. They are accountable to us. We are United States citizens, many of us veterans, who want answers. We want to know what kind of person John Kerry is and what he's hiding. We are angry and we want accountability from our elected representatives..

YOUR MISSION:

CALL BOTH OF YOUR STATE'S SENATORS.

CALL BOTH THEIR WASHINGTON D.C. OFFICES AND THEIR LOCAL CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES.

USE THIS WEB SITE TO FIND BOTH NUMBERS: http://congress.org/congressorg/home/

Congress is not in session, so don't expect them to be in Washington, D.C. They may very well be in their home districts or even in their local offices. Call both.

CALL SENATE MAJORITY LEADER (leader of the GOP's in the Senate) BILL FRIST.

CALL BOTH HIS D.C. AND LOCAL TENNASSEE OFFICE:
202-224-3344
615-352-9411

THEN, CALL THE SENATE WHIP (#2 GOP man in the Senate) MITCH MCCONNELL - BOTH OFFICES
202-224-2541
502-582-6304

THEN, CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND REGISTER YOUR DEEP CONCERN
202-456-1414

THEN, CALL SEN JOHN WARNER'S OFFICE
202-224-2023
804-739-0247
Why does John Kerry have a medal citation signed by you when he did not win the medal while you were Secretary of the Navy?

For good measure, if you're still in the mood to be fiesty -

CALL SEN TED STEVEN'S (Senate President Pro Tempore - oversees the Senate when the VP isn't available) OFFICE
202-224-3004
907-271-5915

These are the key leaders in the Senate.

They want this to go away. Really. It's messy.

The US Senate is a great big, 'Ole Boys Club of the finest order. They won't rat out a fellow Senator without an extreme amount of pressure. If Kerry is starting to sink in the race, that might do it....

They work for us. They are accountable to us.

Go forth tomorrow (Friday) and KEEP CALLING!

Last edited by MJB on Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sen Warner's staff:

Chief of Staff: Susan Magill
Appt. Secy.: Anna Reilly
Legis. Dir.: Ann Loomis
Comm. Dir.: John Ullyot
Defense LA: Scott O'Brien
Child/Family Issues LA: Chris Yianilos
Health LA: Chris Yianilos
Banking LA: Kathy Suh
Foreign Policy LA: Scott O'Brien
Education LA: Chris Yianilos
Agriculture LA: Conrad Schatte
Telecomm LA: Conrad Schatte
Campaign Reform LA: Conrad Schatte
Energy LA: Conrad Schatte
Environment LA: Ann Loomis
Judiciary LA: Chris Yianilos
Tax LA: Kathy Suh
Transportation LA: Ann Loomis
Appropriations LA: Ann Loomis
Student Loan LA: Chris Yianilos
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frist's main staffers:

Chief of Staff: Howard Liebengood
Scheduler: Mercedes Smith
Legis. Dir.: Andrea Becker
Press Secy.: Nick Smith
Defense LA: Phil Russell
Child/Family Issues LA: Andrea Becker
Health LA: Liz Scanlon
Banking LA: Andy Olson
Foreign Policy LA: Andy Olson
Education LA: Andrea Becker
Agriculture LA: Steve Kline
Agriculture LA: Phil Russell
Telecomm LA: Jim Hippe
Campaign Reform LA: Jim Hippe
Energy LA: Allison Martin
Environment LA: Allison Martin
Judiciary LA: Jim Hippe
Tax LA: Andrea Becker
Transportation LA: Allison Martin
Appropriations LA: Allison Martin
Student Loan LA: Andrea Becker

"LA" means Legislative Assistant. They do the leg work. They do the research. They write the legislation. They are glad Congress isn't in session right now, 'cause they're trying to get some work done!

What I can't tell from the listing is if this is the staff list for his status as Majority Leader, or for his work representing his state (the Sen Maj Leader will have 2 staffs - and 2 offices).

The Scheduler (which is what my sister did) is traffic control for the Senator. She knows where they all are.

The Legislative Director is traffic cop for the issues the Senator needs to be up on. She will help decide what's important and what's not.

The Chief of Staff runs things for the Senator.

Also - this would be DC staff, not local. There will be a smaller staff back in his home state office.

http://congress.org/congressorg/bio/staff/?id=540
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, another reason not to vote for Kerry - From ace of spades blog:

http://www.ace.mu.nu/

Ace of Spades HQ does not sleep and will not falter, and during the down-time, your intrepid correspondent crashed a roundtable discussion hosted by the Manhattan Institute/Fabiani Society. In attendance were Kathryn Lopez of NRO, Robert A. George of the New York Post (I believe), and John Fund of the Wall Street Journal.

...But the real news was Fund's report of a conversation he had with a Democratic consultant, whose name, he said, we'd all know. He didn't say the guy's name, but he said he had spoken to him in the green room during the taping of a recent show.

Fund asked what he thought of the election, and this man said, "Off the record, I think Kerry just might lose." But he then continued (paraphrased): "That doesn't mean it's over, though. Democrats will protest and fight so strongly that Bush won't have a win even if he wins. We will obstruct so much that this country will be ungovernable by Christmas."
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's working...they hate us...from Michelle Malkin's blog...

http://www.michellemalkin.com

Update: Elsewhere in the Times, Tom Brokaw curses those damned bloggers again over Rathergate.

When "60 Minutes" reported on documents purporting to show Mr. Bush received preferential treatment in the Air National Guard, questions about the documents' authenticity originated and caught fire on the FreeRepublic and PowerLine blog Web sites; mainstream outlets followed. CBS News admitted two weeks later that it could not authenticate the documents. The NBC anchor Tom Brokaw recently likened the tone of the Internet coverage of the CBS National Guard report, presented by the anchor Dan Rather, to a "political jihad."

In an interview last week Mr. Brokaw said CBS News had clearly made mistakes. But, he said, "I think there were people just lying in the Internet bushes, waiting to strike, and I think that particular episode gave them a big opportunity."

Revenge of the Pajamahadeen!!!!
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE DOJ?
HOW ABOUT WSJ?
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called mccains office again... machine..they're all on machines now

let them know that I called on Mond and have heard nothing on the tv news....
accused him of being in on it....where they all communist? they could at least tell the people about kerry and let us vote on it.... that I was keeping track of my phone calls and emails and

sooner or later the people would know that they knew and did nothing ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

that stupid bor ! and fox.... gonna email them again.... letting everyone I know (all 10 people) that they are covering up for kerry! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

also called Delay and peter king of NY
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quote="dmackto"]I just sent some kid into spasms.

So, I doubt I accomplished anything other than making some fresh out of college intern run to the bathroom to collect himself.

Felt good none the less.[/quote]

BWAHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man I bet that was worth at least one a manicure with the works and maybe even a petticure. Treat yourself. Go get em gal!
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
I called mccains office again... machine..they're all on machines now

let them know that I called on Mond and have heard nothing on the tv news....
accused him of being in on it....where they all communist? they could at least tell the people about kerry and let us vote on it.... that I was keeping track of my phone calls and emails and

sooner or later the people would know that they knew and did nothing ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

that stupid bor ! and fox.... gonna email them again.... letting everyone I know (all 10 people) that they are covering up for kerry! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

also called Delay and peter king of NY

Stevie, calm down these people wil round file you quick and McCain is the darkside.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well This requires a march on DC. Think I am kidding? I am ready to get in the car and be there by tomorrow midday.
Seriously folks: We need to be in Washinton on the steps of the Capitol.

There is no other way to get this out.
Think about this people.

I think we should get there tomorrow.

Isn't there a National Prayer Day in DC tomorrow/Friday?
CTW

Never Ever Kerry

Last edited by CTW on Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Capital Hill - I hate to be a downer- but it only works if you have the media on board! And they are the enemy... this is what we are up against. If we could get some hotshot to cover us being there it might be worth it - but even then it wouldn't get national coverage. Plus not enough time to mobilize, etc. The Washington Times would cover it, but you can already see that their stories aren't always picked up by MSM.
Any other thoughts out there on this? Let's put our collective blogger brains together...
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know ... but it was a machine anyway !

they need to know it will BACKLASH on them!!! they will not be able to say they did not know!

and the abc's and fox need to know that also.... anyone out there want to help do somethng, good at looking things up? or know where to find?

we need to take a page out of the dems play book - emailing the sponsros of these news stations.....
boycott their products.... they listen when it hurts their pocketbook !

oh goodness.. ARPAIO is on Bor!!!! re: abortion and female prisoners... he refuses to transport the females using taxpayers money...
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we just need to get Bush elected. My guess is no matter how horrible the charge they will not have the brass **** to stop this election from proceeding. Imagine! It just isn't done. They are like the reluctant bride that is having second thoughts but is in way too deep to back out now - better to deal with it later... too much of a mess...
If we can't take down Kerry now we'll do it later. He is still a Senator and not under the radar screen any longer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 41 of 49

Jump to: