SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush Will be impeached
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is also a terrible actor. There has never been a role he couldn't/didn't make into a ham sandwich.
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush will not be impeached. Two reasons:
1) Republicans will continue to control congress for at least the next two years. It is very unlikely that the Democrats can regain a majority the Senate and basically impossible for them to regain a majority in the House, in spite of how overconfident the Democrats may be. It is most likely that the Republicans will gain seats again. With a Republican majority, impeachment will never go anywhere.
2) Bush has not committed anything worthy of impeachment.
3) If they Democrats impeached Bush, they would be stuck with Cheney, who they probably hate even more.
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I guess that's 3 reasons
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah mcnz. Cheney would tell them all to go fornicate themselves.

This inpeachment krap is so stoopid. It is just another Mikey Moore inspired wet dream. Poor things: Can't get a real candidate so they have nothing but these dreams to cling to.

JUST SHUT UP AND SING is right. Court jesters trying to act like they are the Knights of the Roundtable.
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to say I'm gonna stop watching Richard Dreyfus movies, but for the life of me I can't think of a single thing of his I've seen. Oh well, no loss.

The upshot of all these kook Hollywood liberals is I'm saving a lot of money on DVDs.

Endaar
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me thinks Richard is having one of those close encounters again. I wonder if anyone has ever explained to him or pointed out that document clled The Constitution. It calls for High Crimes and Misdeaminors. Now if lying to the American People is a high crime or memeanor then we would not have a Democrat Party. Even Slick Willy was not impeached for lying to the American People. He was impeached for lying under oath before a Federal Judge. (High Crime)
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I wonder if actors realize that when they side with a deserter and a traitor that no one will want to see them acting again.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUWAHAHAHAH
They think they have power!
I would believe it if the dems had the senate but it looks like they are gonna loose another three seats atleast. maybe four seats and congress looks as good.
No they will try but there will be no impeachment over any issues that WE know about.
Wonder if Kerry will go talk to some communist leader like he did with Reagan and Iran Contra?
nightingale97
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I told my husband "THE BOSS" is not welcome in our house anymore. He likes his music but will comply. He's a great husband and patriot!
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's JAWS when we need him?
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Oh WOW!!! Reply with quote

It looks like the doofus is cruising for a close encounter of the wierd kind.
Shakespear said" All the world is a stage and all the men and women merely players". The obvious corrollary to that is to remind people that it's the good act that gets encore. I guess that's something that liberals just don't get. Mad
AAiieee!!! And to think that I used to consider myself to be liberal. Oh well. We were all young and foolish once upon a time. Embarassed

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
The Moonbats still sqwaking about impeachment? They must be realy nervous about the Election.

Really!! Exclamation Idea Hey maybe after the election and Bush wins we can impeach these Moonbats!!!! Razz
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember in 2000, when Alex Baldwin stated he would leave the country if Bush won?

I don't think Baldwin has had a respectable movie job since then.

Maybe the same fate will fall on RD.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Bush Will be impeached Reply with quote

Where does dREUFUS get his power? From us, the buying public. It is time we start staying away from the movies where these bigger than life itself [in their own minds] get their livelyhood and their so called "power".

RogerRabbit wrote:
Just listening to Michael Medved show and he has one of those hOLLYWOOD loonies on , rICHARD dREUFUS. Richard with all his worldly knowledge perdicts that the President will be impeached within a year for lying to the nation.

<snip>
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep up the good work.... or non buying...

they'll find that they aren't selling cds (Dixie chicks up for awards this past yr? win any?).... when their movie, cd and dvd sales go way down.... they'll learn to keep their big mouths shut..... what would it mean to them financially if say 20 - 30% of sales fell?
hit 'em wre it hurts!

man, I'm glad Joe Diffie, Alan Jackson (conservative anyway) and george jones kept their mouths shut or are for bush ! Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: