SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moore Commiting Treason Now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdmcg
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mh101.jdmcg.net

I'm currently working on bringing together articles & things that show the truth behind Moore's Lies.

** 9 out of 10 terrorists agree. John F'n Kerry for President **
Moore-onheit 101 - Linking to the truth that burns Moore
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indianbaboon wrote:
[Fahrenheit 9/11] was an op-ed piece in video, nothing more, nothing less.

Worse, it was, by definition, propaganda. Every time MM speaks to a reporter, it's an op-ed piece. He has no news. He has no truth.

As I said before (from the Soviet joke): "In Truth there is no news, and in News there is no truth." (Pravda = truth; Izhvestia = news)

Mikey is the new Soviet Man. Or the old Soviet Man, unrepentant.

You decide.
jdmcg
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also read up on Moorewatch.com on what the fat slob has done to Old Glory for his international release of his movie.

http://moorewatch.com/index.php/weblog/comments/803/

Moore is freakin sick bastard, and he is no American!

** 9 out of 10 terrorists agree. John F'n Kerry for President **
Moore-onheit 101 - Linking to the truth that burns Moore
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indianbaboon wrote:
the film isn't a documentary.

The film I saw on the lifecycle of jellyfish was a documentary. the film I saw on the final hours of Lincoln was a documentary. The film I saw on the life of hitler was a documentary. Get the point?

This was an op-ed piece in video, nothing more, nothing less.

Why has F.-9/11 been billed as a documentary?

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is simple. If it were billed as a FICTION movie such as it is then it wouldn't even make the top 100. By labeling it as a documentary then it has less competition and they can hold it on the top fraudulently. I have watched the critics reviews and they all have made it clear that it is not a documentary, and not worth seeing. That critic with the bushy eye brows and mustache was really critical of the lies. I can't remember his name but he reminds me of a troll. The only people that are giving it good reviews are the DNC affiliates in the media. Semper Fi.
WWANavy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Moore Committing Treason Now? Reply with quote

[quote="coldwarvet"]Kerry's 1971 senate testimony was an act of treason just as the public comments he is making in 2004. By the way when was it that an American was last tried and convicted of treason?

coldwarvet:

Actually there have been less then 40 US citizens tried for treason with only a handful of actual convictions. The ones that would be familar to most people that have been tried for treason are:

Aaron Burr
Anthony Cramer
Benedict Arnold
Iva Toguri D'Aquino (aka Tokyo Rose)
Thomas W. Dorr - Rhode Island
Max Haupt
Tomoya Kawakita
Julius Rosenberg and Ethel Rosenberg
Philip Hansen
Fritz Kuhn
John Walker Lindh
The Saint Patrick's Battalion - Irish-Americans who fought for Mexico in the Mexican-American War.

I find your attempt to characterize Senator Kerry's testimony teasoneous to be somewhat misplaced and a bit over the top. Since you do not agree with his POV why not leave it at that?

Sig deleted by Admin

Admin note:

I would suggest re-thinking both your sig and your demeanor if you wish to continue participation in this forum. While we welcome legitimate debate of our contention that John Kerry is unfit for the office of CIC, this forum will not be used to billboard political sentiments unrelated to that discussion.

Thank you,

Admin
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think once MM propaganda movie hits the more mainstream it will drop out of sight. It will not play in places where people still proudly display their flags. The only places this movie will be big in is the liberal states and cities such as NYC, LA, Miami...and all the other liberal cities. But when it plays in the smaller theaters - some small theaters probably won't even allow the movie to be played. I know, I for one, just flat out refuse to pay any money to see this movie. It bothers me that the liberal media calls this a documentary when we all know what it is...it is another Bush-bashing by liberal Hollywood. I am just going to put my money where my mouth is...refuse to pay to see it.

MM is just hurting this country! It is sad that what used to be the "far left" is now more mainstream of the democratic party. I think the DNC will just continue to loose more of his core people because they are going too far to the left.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa, call me a worrier, but I fear that mainstrema liberals will just shift to follow the talking heads and get even more radical.

This is what I saw happen while I was in college. Even from my 1st to my 3rd years, I saw the liberal vocal groups gradually become MORE liberal. It was quite disheartening to say the least.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Indian...

I just keep hoping that one of these days when John "F" kerry does say something wrong that the liberal media will report it. We all know that neither him nor Edwards is what this country needs. We just need to get the message across to more people.

I am going to try to keep positive. Otherwise I just would not want to get out of the bed the next morning if I keep thinking that Kerry might actually win something. November is still a ways away for Kerry to shoot himself in the foot with that big liberal mouth of his.
B_Francis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
It is simple. If it were billed as a FICTION movie such as it is then it wouldn't even make the top 100. By labeling it as a documentary then it has less competition and they can hold it on the top fraudulently. I have watched the critics reviews and they all have made it clear that it is not a documentary, and not worth seeing. That critic with the bushy eye brows and mustache was really critical of the lies. I can't remember his name but he reminds me of a troll. The only people that are giving it good reviews are the DNC affiliates in the media. Semper Fi.

do you mean gene shalit? I didn't see a review from him. maybe you can point me to it, I'd be interested to see what he has to say about it.
shelley99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly think Moore is in the treason line. Encouraging Japanese to go against their commander? The guyis a slime no doubt. But sending his film to Hesballah could definately qualify for insurrectionist. The request of his film to the mid east and stir up those American haters is just what we need. you can check out the story on one of several websites. One is www.reagan.com I think another is Screendaily.com
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: