SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do not rule out Kerry in 2008.

Amen to that! I think the chances are not that good, but who wants to take the chance?

Bill Clinton, today, was trying to rally the Democrats around his vision of the Party, and, naturally, Hillary's run for the roses. But if you listen real carefully there's a strong element of the Democrats that badly want a very left liberal, who ideally would be from Massachesetts (that home locality, for reasons unfathomable to me, seems to be very important to them). So 2008 will be a knock-down, drag-out fight between the more moderate Democrats and the very left wing ones. If the left wing dominates, don't be surprised if Kerry reemerges as their leader.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until Mr. John Kerry is only getting visitors once a week, justice has not been served.
His treason cost American lives. It caused my America to renege on it's given word to a whole lot of people who paid the ultimate price for our pulling out and leaving them to the Communists.
If John Kerry is not held accountable for his actions, what message does that send? Not one endorsed by me for damn sure!
Anytime, anywhere, whatever I can do I will do to aid in forcing this man to justice.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree , jail is the ONLY justice for such a traitor.

Better yet, let HIM be a POW.
TN'NamVolunteer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY Reply with quote

I have spent the last hour trying to find information on the US Senate retirement program. Haven't found any (info) yet. The point being: I do want JFnKerry to receive any retirement pay from his "service" in the US Senate. I realize that he could again "marry up" and that John spends more on toys each year than I gross.
Father WWII
4 G-G-Grandfathers in "War of
Northern Agression"
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY Reply with quote

TN'NamVolunteer wrote:
I have spent the last hour trying to find information on the US Senate retirement program. Haven't found any (info) yet. The point being: I do want JFnKerry to receive any retirement pay from his "service" in the US Senate. I realize that he could again "marry up" and that John spends more on toys each year than I gross.

In 1984 federal and postal employees were changed from Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) to FERS. Congressional pensions were NOT changed to FERS. They do NOT need 30 or even 20 years to receive a pension that is extra-ordinary. Although all fed & postal workers have paid a portion of health care costs for decades (possibly forever) they can not purchase a program as good as congress receives free forever.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY Reply with quote

CaptnJack wrote:
TN'NamVolunteer wrote:

In 1984 federal and postal employees were changed from Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) to FERS. Congressional pensions were NOT changed to FERS. They do NOT need 30 or even 20 years to receive a pension that is extra-ordinary. Although all fed & postal workers have paid a portion of health care costs for decades (possibly forever) they can not purchase a program as good as congress receives free forever.

If Kerry is expelled from the Senate, I believe that said expulsion could include the forfeiture of all pension and benefits, depending on the severity of the crimes that led to his ouster.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other topics on this site contain some fairly cryptic posts by various admins with phrases like "not that long" and "real soon" regarding this issue.
Like any good skeptic, I've been reading those posts with a lot of interest, a little thought, and a grain of salt at times.
Yesterday, however, I heard Rush Limbaugh mention a "dishonorable discharge" twice on his show. I've heard that Sean Hannity has done similar things, too.
I can't get Hannity's show, so I can't verify this. It does seem to me, though, that if the issue makes Rush, it's only a matter of time before somebody in the MSM ("evening news stature") has to bring it up publicly.

I'm still waiting, but I'm beginning to put more credence in "not that long" and "real soon".
Especially if Kerry actually tries for Minority Leader, or a re-seating on the Senate Intelligence committee.
navybrother
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been an interested observer of this forum since June. While I have been unable to support your efforts financially, I have done what I could to defend the Swiftvets and POW's to the skeptics I have encountered.

I strongly support efforts going forward to hold JF'nK accountable for his lies and treason. It is all the more important to show that this is motivated by much more than politics, Republican or Democrat.

Kerry has been defeated in his craven bid for CinC but the fight is not over until he has been thoroughly disgraced and, if possible, in jail! You have given this country your bodies, your hearts and your honor,and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please don't stop now. Make the lying mainstream media choke on their own words.

God Bless you,

John Duffy
DavidS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Kerry, Justice Reply with quote

jstubb wrote:
Tom Poole wrote:
jstubb wrote:
...I want my peers to know that my belief in Kerry's warcrimes was not part of a Republican smear campaign....

I too want justice for Silky Pony. I've had no mean amount of trouble explaining the Swiftee (also mine) position because it was too easy for the liberal side to claim UFC was a pack of whoppers. Besides, Silky deserves justice like we all do. Definitive proof of his discharge, treason, etc. must be exposed.

A friend of mine always asked me why John McCain did not speak against his record. I honestly could not answer him. I only offered that maybe John, like the president, viewed it as a no win situation in the political arena.

I could not even get him to listen because he was so inundated with Michael Moore propaganda. Stolen Honor is a right wing smear tactic to him, yet he knows no facts of the story. I also have an older Jewish WWII veteran friend who voted for Kerry with no knowledge of Kerry's warcrimes. I especially want veterans to know the truth and the fact that I am acting out of genuine concern and not for partisan reasons. The military should be lifted up and not thrown down to the wolves for political reasons. The very freedom I enjoy was because my father and grandfather fought to keep my country free. I never want to see the military come under attack again like it did this past year. I cannot and will not stand by while a man who gave aid and comfort to the enemy repeats the same pattern over and over to gain political office.

I too have had similar experiences even in my own family. WE ALL NEED TO CONTINUE THE BATTLE TO BRING OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT KERRY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: