SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So now extremists are calling Republicans their "mexica
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to do. I got my BA in an always Blue state, and my MS in a formerly Red state. Then worked in the Red part of that formerly Red state as it was turning Blue, and then in a forever Red state. Should I turn them in? Please find me a Blue person (not state) to help me with this dilemma. I would hate to have this obsession ruin my chili dinner.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh heck, just mix it all together and you'll have something in a nice purpley color. Wink
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: So now extremists are calling Republicans their "me Reply with quote

GiveMeFreedom wrote:
sending your daughters to sling hash at Denny's

Oh no they didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!

I busted my a$$ as a waitress for YEARS!!! I'd love to see this piece of crap do my job for $2.33 an hour (plus tips.. which you can't always depend on)!!!!!!!!! And let me tell you, I've worked in truckstops and snooty hotel restaurants, and I'd take the truckstop any day!

~grumbles~ Snooty bast***s!

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: So now extremists are calling Republicans their "me Reply with quote

.::geo::. wrote:
GiveMeFreedom wrote:
sending your daughters to sling hash at Denny's

Oh no they didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!

I busted my a$$ as a waitress for YEARS!!! I'd love to see this piece of crap do my job for $2.33 an hour (plus tips.. which you can't always depend on)!!!!!!!!! And let me tell you, I've worked in truckstops and snooty hotel restaurants, and I'd take the truckstop any day!
~grumbles~ Snooty bast***s!
e,
Georgi

Much better, good old-fashioned (yes, greasy) food - that's for sure! This stuff the 'snooty' places serve, well, I don't even recognize it! I won't eat something I can't identify! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was raised in a 'red' state, then lived in a 'blue' state for 14 years (California). A lot of nice people, but you definitely wouldn't want *some* of them defending our country. ...rice cakes, granola bars, smoking pot, ...

It takes all kind to balance this world we live in, and this election was the 'jerk' we needed back in the right direction - a small 'correction' if you will, to put us back on an even keel! I'm SOOOOOO Proud of America today!!
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in a Blue state, California, but in a red county within it. Most of California is red by the way; that's areas away from the coast and large cities.

What that idiot should have wrote is that counties within blue states need to seceed if he wanted to me more precise.

The more they talk/write, the more they will shoot their own big toe off. They think they can insult the red states and that will win the folks over in those states? Talk about brain dead. The Dems are finished as a national party unless they change their platform and insults, but that isn't going to happen, ever!
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'ma thinkin this is slightly stale balogna.

"We need your help to defeat the Blue Republicans, who, I assure you, are just as decadent as we are, though often richer."

Come on folks. Ya'all been had.
/CD
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: our gain Reply with quote

Let them continue to mock God and mock his people. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. Cher is a mental giant, after all she made it to the 9th grade before hitting the streets. I really don't think these people want to compare their children with ours. They probably don't even know where their kids are unless their in need of mooching from them. They don't have to worry about pregnacy with their children because they pay to have the babies aborted. I think most of us have heard of suicides and drug overdosing and just the loneliness of these peoples families. Like Rush said the other day, if you want to see what's wrong with our values look to Hollywood. Do you think for a minute if it weren't for most actors money, people they marry would have given them a second look? There's no love. Michael Moore with all his money still got a wildsbeast for a wife. Marriage means nothing, morals means nothing and I think by reading what that person wrote it's obvious. This is exactly what we voted AGAINST. We're tired of being exposed to these wackoo's.

I was always taught not to make fun of people who are less fortunate than you, because tomorrow you could wake up in their shoes.

It's the working man that makes their fortunes. It's the "little people" who buy tickets for their entertainment. I intend to not oblige anymore. Animation is going to replace them. I will continue to listen to country music and support the artists that support values.

Eventually instead of BMW's perhaps it will be shopping carts on the streets of the elite. With all their worldly possessions in that one little buggy. Dumpsters with the worlds finest cuisine. Not a yardsale in sight. Poor, Poor, Blue Babies. hmmmm I'll be pushin my shoppin cart in Wally World with a big Smile Pickin up Steaks.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea that a Bush win was going to be as lastingly entertaining as it has been. The dems are so incredibly looney its like watching political keystone cops for days on end. They are fun....as long as they are not in power of course. Wink

Zell Miller
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've searched the web this afternoon for "The New Democrat Outreach Program," and other key words and phrases from that piece of garbage. I've gotten lots of hits from the blogosphere, all pointing back to the same article, but no separate, stand-alone web site. This strongly suggests that the letter might be a hoax.

Of course, it is possible that this group is so new they've not yet made a search engine index yet, and it's possible the group is not even on the web.

Certainly we've seen almost every point in the letter in some form or another being expressed by some other real left-wing looney in the last few days. If it were truly a hoax then I'd think the author might want to be a bit more outrageous and creative than merely consolidating what others have said. So my logic warns me it might not be hoax after all.

Whatever. It is a fact that I don't think the author introduced a single new thought that I've not seen some other looney say or advocate. And I think that's just great, because there's nothing like anger to reveal a person's true feelings, and the far-left have certainly been expressing their angry real feelings. Maybe this kind of thing will, then, jolt the apothetic voters and moderate Democrats into waking up and rejecting this brand of ideology for all time. In other words this garbage actually gives me some hope that our country might see the light and get back on track.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be a joke. It is difficult for me to imagine another human being entertaining this level of presumptious idiocy. Here is someone who obviously does not know what wealth is or how to achieve it. What makes him think that I need some one else to minister to my needs? I am perfectly capable of taking care of my self in this life. I don't need anybodys' hand to hold when I can go straight to God at any time. All of my problems generally create their own very practical solutions.
This is another example of how miserable the Liberals are. So let them ceced, who needs them. When they come to the realization that they cannot even feed clothe or house themselves without the labor of ignorant peasants like me they'll be back with their hats in their hands.
I don't really understand what the Liberals are complaining about. They've got what they've always wanted, a "Dictatorship of the Proletariat". That "Proletariat" spoke and chose George W. Bush to be their leader. I think it's a lesson that the Liberals still have to learn: Never underestimate the power of ignorance. Laughing

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see....... New....Democratic......Outreach....Program.... ???

NDOP....??? "Endup"??? "END UP"!??? This end up or is this where we will end up if we listen to this blather?? Confused

Tell me something...How do you know that you mean what you say???

Are you saying what you mean or do you mean something else???

What DO you mean??? Razz Confused Sad Rolling Eyes Wink

sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiveMeFreedom wrote:
rb325th wrote:
A part of me wants to Edit this right out of the Forums. Their vile, disgusting, pathit and quite ignorant comments do not need to be here (or anywhere for that matter).
However. for this one time I will let it stand as an example of the ignorance of the Left and how deeply their hatred of anyone who does not cowtow to their line of thinking runs.
Talk about a problem with bigotry in some of these people. ...

Thanks, Admin. I deliberated for awhile about sharing it, but I too, think everyone should know about this. I was trying to 'extend the olive branch' to a Dem that I once thought was rational. Her reply was - "We are not your friends - there is a civil war brewing, and it is going to be ugly."

Wow, I'm just flabbergasted... I knew there were extremists, but if this kind of stuff keeps up, the party of 'tolerance' will cease to exist. I'm soooo dissappointed with the way they are acting. There are a lot of great Democrats out there, but they will not stay with this party if they keep acting like this.

(BTW, Me#1 - how the heck did you find that so fast! Your 'internet abilities' continue to amaze me!) Laughing

The Zell Miller Dems are leaving the party in mass...they're going to have their liberal, druggies, leftist, commies, tree hugging, special protest interest radical base of about 25% but who else will vote for this bizarre excuse of a national party? The "civil war" your 'friend' speaks of has already happened and her side lost...problem is, because we're talking about an election and not a 'battle' per se, she doesn't know how to act and capitulate appropriately as the loser.

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem inherent in knowing if this is a hoax is simply that it would be impossible to tell. The Moore/Carville/McAuliffe/Kerry Democrat party is such a study in self parody who can tell if it is a hoax?

Ah, perhaps an unintentional self-parody, parading as a hoax. Not only can they not insult us (see:Michael Moore's calling us "red necks, etc.) but their attempt to perpetrate a hoax becomes self-parody.

They are so entertaining. Like the ant farm I had as a child. Who would be the queen, do you think?
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another one of our "Tolerant" brothers.

WARNING: Strong language and profanity

F**kthesouth

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets elect Michael Mooreon "QUEEN OF THE ANT FARM"....He can sit around and lay eggs all day Laughing Razz Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: