SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Camp Grasping For Air

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Kerry Camp Grasping For Air Reply with quote

Found in my email box. I keep trying to unsubscribe to all of this negative dogma but it just keeps on showing up.

Delay all your major purchases until Nov 3rd, 2004. You can make
the difference if you just don't buy anything except necessities,
like food and Anti Bush Buttons.

It is only for another 100 days and we can make things really
miserable for Bush if we JUST DON't Buy Anything.

Please Help Spread This Message all over the internet.

Name deleated

Recall_Bush

* BUSH IS A STINKING LIAR *

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How many voters do you think this will move to the Kerry camp"?

Pentagon Finds, Releases Bush's 1972 Guard Payroll Records

By Matt Kelley Associated Press Writer
Published: Jul 23, 2004

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Pentagon on Friday released newly discovered payroll records from President Bush's 1972 service in the Alabama National Guard, though the records shed no new light on the future president's activities during that summer.
A Pentagon official said the earlier contention that the records were destroyed was an "inadvertent oversight."

Like records released earlier by the White House, the newly released computerized payroll records show no indication Bush drilled with the Alabama unit during July, August and September of 1972. Pay records covering all of 1972, released previously, also indicated no guard service for Bush during those three months.

The records do not give any new information toward determining whether Bush kept his National Guard commitments during 1972, when he transferred to the Alabama National Guard unit so he could work on the U.S. Senate campaign of a family friend.

White House spokesman Trent Duffy said Bush kept his service commitments, pointing to the fact that Bush was honorably discharged in 1973.

The release came days before Democrats began their national convention in Boston to officially nominate Sen. John Kerry as their presidential candidate. Military veterans are being tapped at the convention to help tell Kerry's story as he prepares to accept the party's nomination next week.

Democrats have sought to contrast Bush's National Guard service with Kerry's Vietnam War record. Kerry enlisted in the Navy, volunteered for combat in Vietnam and earned several medals including a Silver Star, a Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts. After returning from Vietnam, Kerry became a prominent anti-war activist.

The Associated Press had asked a federal judge on July 16 to order the Pentagon to quickly turn over a copy of the pay records. The AP had sued under the Freedom of Information Act to obtain the records from a state library records center in Texas.

Records of Bush's National Guard service released previously did not conclusively show whether Bush fulfilled his service requirements in 1972 and 1973, during the Vietnam War.

Bush had transferred to an Alabama National Guard unit while he worked on the U.S. Senate campaign of Republican Winton Blount.

The Pentagon had said that the payroll records for that time period had been inadvertently destroyed.

"Previous attempts to locate the missing records at the Federal Records Center had been unsuccessful due to the incorrect records accession numbers provided," the Pentagon's Office of Freedom of Information chief C.Y. Talbott said in a letter Friday to The Associated Press.

"The correct numbers were obtained ... and the records were found."

Talbott wrote that the Defense Department "regrets this inadvertent oversight during the initial search and the delay it caused in your receipt of these materials."

MCFARB
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Kerry missed 95% of Senate votes this year Reply with quote

Quote:
White House spokesman Trent Duffy said Bush kept his service commitments, pointing to the fact that Bush was honorably discharged in 1973.

That says it all for me, so what if he did not participate for 3 months, he did not get paid. Kerry missed 95% of Senate votes this year and he still gets paid a lot. That's wrong.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry Camp Grasping For Air Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
Delay all your major purchases until Nov 3rd, 2004. You can make the difference if you just don't buy anything except necessities, like food and Anti Bush Buttons.

If this isn't proof that what's good for America is bad for leftists, I don't honestly know what is.

Friggin' idiots.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said for over a year now, that for the Democrats and Liberals to suceed and get back in power, the US has to fail. Our economy, the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the war on terrorism, etc., take your pick, has to fail. And if the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and terrorism fail, that means more dead and wounded American men and women.

I think that it's sad that a major political party is so overjoyed in wanting this nation to fail in everything it does, just so that they can regain the power that they hunger for!

Now, who is being 'unAmerican'? It damn sure isn't the Republicans or the Conservatives!

Friggin War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess its time to add another truck to the fleet.

Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Camp Grasping For Air Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
Found in my email box. I keep trying to unsubscribe to all of this negative dogma but it just keeps on showing up.

Delay all your major purchases until Nov 3rd, 2004. You can make
the difference if you just don't buy anything except necessities,
like food and Anti Bush Buttons.

It is only for another 100 days and we can make things really
miserable for Bush if we JUST DON't Buy Anything.

Please Help Spread This Message all over the internet.

Name deleated

Recall_Bush

* BUSH IS A STINKING LIAR *

I'm going car shopping with my wife today and I plan to relace alot of old furniture with new quite soon.

Leftist idiots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: