SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Softvote--Register Now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Softvote--Register Now Reply with quote

Enigma Software Group Announces New, Innovative Online Polling And Internet Base Survey Software
Tuesday July 13, 9:30 am ET

NEW YORK, July 13, 2004 (PRIMEZONE) -- Enigma Software Group, Inc., a diversified technology and services company that creates and develops Internet Privacy Protection and Computer Security Software & Applications for Internet users, today released a new innovative Online Polling and Internet based Survey software -- SoftVote V1.0 for the upcoming Presidential Election and its related issues. Whether it is the incumbent George Bush, the challengers John Kerry or Ralph Nader, Americans will get a chance to select their favorite leadership candidates by downloading SoftVote 1.0 at http://www.softvote.com . Vote Today!

SoftVote is an Internet based system that allows the general public to voice their opinions on key issues and questions of the day. Enigma Software, after researching topical issues, decided their first release would concentrate on Presidential Polls to provide an ongoing benchmark of voter sentiment. Enigma Software decided to offer this application to the public for free. America will go to the polls November 2004. SoftVote 1.0 allows you to declare which candidate they would vote for and change their choice at any point in time. SoftVote 1.0 innovative real-time applications also provides the user real-time updates of Voter sentiment and in what regions of the country.

The SoftVote Release 1.0 will also includes a number of innovative and advanced features to support the management of its polling infrastructure for customers and, in particular, deliver new revenue opportunities and improved profitability. These additional features include:

- SoftVote Real Time Charting - SoftVote Real Time Charting is a
complete technical analysis package with real-time charts and
demographics, a real-time poll, dozens of technical analysis
tools, sophisticated candidate and vote tracking. SoftVote
Real Time Charts analyze a candidate's popularity over time and
can display the information in a weekly, daily or 10 minute
interval chart.

- SoftVote Blog allows the user to get involved and voice their
opinion on the key issues. The SoftVote Blog does seize the
means of voter momentum with the introduction of innovative and
automated published systems to simplify and accelerate the
publishing process.

``The SoftVote 1.0 capabilities are part of Enigma Software's continued innovation focus to meet current and customer needs,'' said Alvin Estevez, Chief Executive Officer of Enigma Software Group. ``With the addition of this software, the Enigma products can bring the benefits of polling and online surveying to the voting public, enabling a new generation of opinion makers and policy innovators.''
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest googling the company. Seems there are some questions regarding the company and their products.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoophyDog wrote:
I suggest googling the company. Seems there are some questions regarding the company and their products.

Always a good caveat Goophy.

I just "googled" it and don't see any references to "questions" as to the software, not even in Usenet...perhaps it's THAT new? Or is it the "company" that has something in it's track record?

If you have something specific, spit it out son...spit it out Smile
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth the software is CNET certified. 18,000 downloads, and I can find no complaints.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
If you have something specific, spit it out son...spit it out Smile

Enigma Software Group - not to be confused with Enigma Software. They are the authors of an anti-spyware package called "SpyHunter". I've never tried that program simply because it received such rotten reviews. From the looks of the blogs, they tried to strongarm some disenting customers as well.

Me, I'll avoid the program. I just don't trust a package that, in the process of doing what it touts, profiles a lot of what you do. I'll let some of the folks over at GRC look at it and see if its sniffing stuff it has no business sniffing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: