SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General Patton's son: Kerry a traitor to our country

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: General Patton's son: Kerry a traitor to our country Reply with quote

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12215
"Indeed, Senator John McCain has stated that his North Vietnamese captors had used reports of Kerry-led protests to taunt him and his fellow prisoners. Retired General George S. Patton III angrily charged that Kerry’s actions were giving "aid and comfort to the enemy.""

"Aid and comfort to the enemy" is the Constitutional definition of high treason (along with levying war against the United States).
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't expect any less from a Patton. Wink
DADESID
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major General Patton passed away recently. I'm not sure if he was the third "III" or the fourth "IV", because I don't know how they arrive at those designations.

The first George S. Patton was a Confederate Brigadier General who was killed in the Shenandoah Campaign in 1864. His son of the same name was not in the military, but was the father of the famous WWII general of the same name; and the recently departed General had the same name too.

My brother was under Major General Patton's command for time in '71 at Fort Knox.
xracer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: To Dadesid Reply with quote

My brother also worked for general Patton at Ft Knox. He was a full col in charge of some kind of logistics department. general Patton's daughter used to baby-sit my brother's children. A minor coincidence, heh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: