SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Jackson & the Oprahized Jury

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Michael Jackson & the Oprahized Jury Reply with quote

Two hours of deliberations on Friday, all day Monday and were approaching the end of Tuesday, yet still no verdict. I could have convinced this feminized jury of Oprah viewers in one hour the only possible verdict is innocence on all counts based on the case presented. There is zero forensic evidence and only the testimony of a mother and son with a history of grifting. This is nothing more then a long con being played by a grifter and a coached son. Is it possible the kid was molested? Yes, but how evil is this mother to have permitted it in order to play out her con. I would rather error on the presumption of innocence in absence of hard evidence and testimony from responsible members of our society.

Will the jury decide the case based on evidence or will they be betrayed by emotion? Close to 3 days and counting of deliberations tells me they are overcome with Oprahnizated feminism. The men are being schooled by the women in that jury room on how to get in touch with Michael and the victims inner being. How Michaels early life lead him to this point and the victims cancerous condition made him easy prey as opposed to looking at the case with reason and logic and questioning the evidence and lack of brought to bare.

Of all the people involved in this trial, Tom Sneddon strikes me as the creepiest of all. From his early press conference in which he joked about the charges being filed against MJ to the leaked information given to the press during the trial. This is a very sick individual that long ago stopped caring about justice and his job became one of self glory. This is typical of lawyers and judges though.

The system grants too much power to the prosecutors and judges at the expense of the often innocent. Especially when being judged not by peers, but rather the Oprahized cattle never taught the Socratic method of deduction who goes through life just grazing the grass even when their decisions impact others lives.

Hopefully, there is one bull on the jury and all charges are dropped against MJ.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well? hehe Razz

I must add Jackson needs to stay away from kids. At a minimum never be alone with them.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micheal just take your little baby oil stick and go home..leave the kids alone..
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am surprised that anyone would actually think Michael Jackson is not a guilty man, GenXr. The prosecution just didn't prove their case. Even the jurors are saying it. The experts all say that most of these predators choose children from questionable homes, cleverly setting up a discreditable possible accuser. It is also clear to most that the mother of 'his' children lied on the stand. The prosecution was blindsided by that. I am betting she most likely made a deal with Jackson to regain the custody of those kids - a battle that they are in the midst of. It appears that she was bought off years ago to stay away. She sold her soul to the devil long ago and still does his bidding. I think it's a sad day. He is a disturbed person and he got away with this.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is still guilty of being a toal freak, that will never change. I think they had to let him off to avoid making the decision of where to send him to prison. They couldn't decide if he should be in with the black men or the white women.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the Michael Jackson Show (Produced by Tom Sneddon) is finally
over. I hope it doesn't go into re-runs or - heaven forbid - a fourth
season.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snipe wrote:
Well the Michael Jackson Show (Produced by Tom Sneddon) is finally
over. I hope it doesn't go into re-runs or - heaven forbid - a fourth
season.

Uh, where can I buy the DVD? Twisted Evil

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let me know when they find the other glove! Shocked
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Uh, where can I buy the DVD? Twisted Evil[

I think that you can get the whole pallet set at Sam's.

(^_^)
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
I am surprised that anyone would actually think Michael Jackson is not a guilty man, GenXr. The prosecution just didn't prove their case. Even the jurors are saying it. The experts all say that most of these predators choose children from questionable homes, cleverly setting up a discreditable possible accuser. It is also clear to most that the mother of 'his' children lied on the stand. The prosecution was blindsided by that. I am betting she most likely made a deal with Jackson to regain the custody of those kids - a battle that they are in the midst of. It appears that she was bought off years ago to stay away. She sold her soul to the devil long ago and still does his bidding. I think it's a sad day. He is a disturbed person and he got away with this.

If Jacko likes children, why are all the victims boys that look similiar? Just wondering.
Also, I felt exactly the same about Scott Peterson. He did it, but the facts were never clearly presented; difference is, he's in prison.
So, how are those jurors going to feel when he does this again. A pedohile's promise is as good as an alcoholics, or an addict's.
Here's another great feeling, there is an elementary school within 5 miles of the Neverland property.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Heraldo Rivera/jackson lover yesterday ranting off about how he knows in his heart of hearts that jacko may have molested a boy before, but he knows that he didnt do it this time. I want to sell some prime Florida real estate to Heraldo cause most people know that them baby rapers dont just up and quit. I wish fox would fire him and his friend "hot milk and cookie Mike" could hire him to be the new umbrella holder. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: