SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ugly American

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Ugly American Reply with quote

So Hermes didn't open it's doors after hours to Oprah and her "entourage". And now she's going to cancel her order for the $6,500 bag (of which she has a dozen already). All the while yelling "racism" and she has been "humiliated". WOOP DE DO, Oprah. I can't tell you how many times I have not been allowed into a store or restaurant because I have arrived right before or right after closing time (and yes there have been people still inside buying things and eating). The person(s) on the other side of that locked door has been of (a) different race(s) and do you see me yelling at the top of my lungs "Racist"? I guess it is also real convenient that she has a TV talk show to gripe on too. It is said that people "identify with her". I certainly don't.

Whether she is white, black, green, yellow or purple she is acting like an arrogant American in a foreign country. Wait a minute, didn't she just find out she is Zulu. Guess what, several generations back I have a Cree grandmother. Does that make me better than anyone else? H*** No!
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ugly American Reply with quote

Armybrat/Armymom wrote:
So Hermes didn't open it's doors after hours to Oprah and her "entourage". And now she's going to cancel her order for the $6,500 bag (of which she has a dozen already). All the while yelling "racism" and she has been "humiliated".

I didn't realize the French were arrogant and so full of prejudice. It is a shock to America to find out the French treat everyone who is not French equally with the same disdain. Even a filthy rich American loudmouth.

Oprah should have listened to Bill O and boycotted the terds.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: