SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Press Conference pound on McClellan about Rove

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Press Conference pound on McClellan about Rove Reply with quote

Did anyone see that? I am sure it will be all over the news. They were relentless - Roberts, Gregory and that one verrry old woman - Helen whatserface. But especially Jerk Roberts. At what point do these disrespectful journalists get the boot from the white house briefings? How are they allowed to do that?
Oops, I guess the Republican in me still gets caught up in the respect thing Confused
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The conference was a total screechfest, with reporters acting like they were suddenly off their meds. I say let them have at it. The more they do this the further public opinion of the press (already at an all-time low) plummets. Very unprofessional!!

I give BIG TIME credit to Scott McClellen. He remained cool, calm, and CONFIDENT because he knows the true facts will come out when the Grand Jury is done. Karl Rove committed no crime, and Joe Wilson is a liar.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if what's-his-n_ts prints that Karl Rove was caught red-handed like he accused him of in the press conference, he should be run out of town on a rail. Tarred and feathered even.
I've never seen such a blatant attempt to paint a false picture on purpose by people that know better. They know the facts as well as we do.
I was incensed that these are the people that write the news. This is unacceptable. Whatever papers these guys write for should not sell another copy.

Dusty
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Press Conference pound on McClellan about Rove Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Did anyone see that? I am sure it will be all over the news. They were relentless - Roberts, Gregory and that one verrry old woman - Helen whatserface. But especially Jerk Roberts. At what point do these disrespectful journalists get the boot from the white house briefings? How are they allowed to do that?
Oops, I guess the Republican in me still gets caught up in the respect thing Confused

Yes I did see it and it was totally shameful. Not to mention that sicko reporter from ABC whatever his name is saying, "Now that he was caught "red handed"................." that totally made my blood boil.

Later on Fox News they showed skerrys sickening botoxed face calling for Rove's firing. Who is he to talk...lying traitor of all!

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop a little chum in the water and the liberal sharks start circling. There is no such thing as unbiased reporting in the MSM and they display their true colors for all to see.

Walter Cronkite was always a flaming liberal, yet he never showed the public this side during his broadcast career. We only found out later when his mind began to go.

Reporters used to garner some respect from the public as they just wrote or stated what the news was, not what they wished it would be.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: