SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hanoi Jane is at it again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Went there, great site....need some time to drop by more often!
oh, and
Quote:
I [too] am one tired, sick, old vet, among many, for whom the war won't be over until every American, not just 51% of us, knows John Kerry for the fraud that he was and still is, until America realizes the picture he painted of us was a lie.
--Bill Faith

I remain completely clueless (and proud of it) as to the blind inability of that 49% of "amerikans" to get it!

Deuce

Since it seems there isn't a D.A. in the land that will file Treason charges against John Kerry, I wish there were a way to file a class action civil suit against him for besmirching the character of an entire army and each individual who served their nation as a part of it. Seems to me his own words before Congress would be enough to win such a civil suit.
Somewhere, somehow, someway he must be made to pay for what he's done.

Dusty[/quote]
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: re fonda Reply with quote

on saturday evening john kasich had a joe bangert on who is a vietnam vet, he is all for jane I know that name ,does anyone know anything about him, it got so bad that kasich told him he would not be on that show again,he was so rude and ,good for jk telling him that
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: re fonda Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
on saturday evening john kasich had a joe bangert on who is a vietnam vet, he is all for jane I know that name ,does anyone know anything about him...

Minnie...

Thanks' to Beatrice1000's hard work, here's a start for you...

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=96918#96918

Quote:
BANGERT, Joe (former VVAW; endorses VVAW & VAIW)
--9/07/70: With Kerry/Fonda at Operation RAW (Rapid American Withdrawal), Valley Forge, PA
--1/31/71: Bangert:/WSI: “..the men were afraid to complain about such atrocities because those who complained were subject to harsh discipline by company commanders.” FBI/Sec. 2, p38: data on flyer about WSI testimony being handed out: “JOE BANGERT, 22, Sgt. E-5, helicopter gunner…(1968-69), PA resident, testifies to the disembowlment and skinning of Vietnamese woman …by an American, after she was killed by ARVNs. Body was hung on a tree as a “warning” to other “gooks.” He further testifies to killing villagers-20 or more women, children, old men-- in helicopter assaults near Cam Lo, and of civilians shot without provocation along Highway 1 near Dong Ha in Oct. 1969.”
--4/20/71: FBI File (S1,SubA,p102, newspaper): “Joe Bangert wore fatigues..medals.. Bangert said he earned the wings in 1968 during incursions into Laos.”
--1970-71:like Kerry, traveled to Paris to meet with the No. Vietnamese & Viet Cong delegations. Bangert recalled the highlight for him was getting to sing "The Ballad of Ho Chi Minh" for the assembled guests. He boasts of having performed the ballad more than 1,000 times in public. Bangert wore a shirt for the occasion with the Viet Cong flag.” (On Peggy Seeger (sister of Pete) website, a bragging email from Joe Bangert about singing this song (no date):<SOURCE>
--12/29/71: FBI (S1,SubA,p47-53): Multiple protests: VVAW blocked entrance to Statue of Liberty..a small American flag was hung upsidedown...was illuminated thru windows of Liberty’s torch; placed a coffin in front of Lincoln Statue; ..several vets threw what they said were bags of blood on the sidewalk” at the White House; Bangert said, “I believe we rekindled the anti-war, the peace movement..”
--1997: “Bangert was one of three former VVAW members to pay tribute in Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh on his birthday. He joined Chuck Searcy and Eric Herter May 19– which was also the 30th anniversary of the founding of the VVAW. <SOURCE>
--2003: At Joe’s Pub in NY went on stage to sing “Ballad of Ho Chi Minh” in original Vietnamese (ode to the Pres. of No. Vietnam): <SOURCE>.
**** Bangert sings "The Ballad of Ho Chi Minh": <AUDIO> ****
--2004: Signed on, with many others, as an “endorser of VAIW at their website (see Cline).
--1/30/04: “Brewster Vet Helps Drive Kerry Political Engine” by Debi Stetson: <SOURCE>
--2004: Signed VVAW Letter of Support at their website.
--2004: Supports Kerry-- NH/working on Kerry campaign.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Navy_Navy_Navy"]::: me pulls paper bag over wrinkles and grey hair :::

Very Happy[/quote]

I thought that was one of jihad janes beauty secrets? I think ted uses a chisel to take her make-up off! I think her chin is up around her forehead nowdays! Rolling Eyes
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: re fonda Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
on saturday evening john kasich had a joe bangert on who is a vietnam vet, he is all for jane I know that name ,does anyone know anything about him, it got so bad that kasich told him he would not be on that show again,he was so rude and ,good for jk telling him that

Joe Bangert testified as a part of the Fonda/Kerry "Winter Soldier Investigations"

Quote:
MODERATOR. Mr. Bangert, there's an incident here where you found crucified bodies hanging on barbed wire fences and in the same incident you witnessed South Vietnamese civilians shot without provocation on Highway 1. Could you go into this and kind of see how they are related?
BANGERT. I can cover a couple of these at the same time. The first day I got to Vietnam I landed in Da Nang Air Base. From Da Nang Air Base I took a plane to Dong Ha. I got off the plane and hitchhiked on Highway 1 to my unit. I was picked up by a truckload of grunt Marines with two company grade officers, 1st Lts.; we were about 5 miles down the road, where there were some Vietnamese children at the gateway of the village and they gave the old finger gesture at us. It was understandable that they picked this up from the GIs there. They stopped the trucks--they didn't stop the truck, they slowed down a little bit, and it was just like response, the guys got up, including the lieutenants, and just blew all the kids away. There were about five or six kids blown away and then the truck just continued down the hill. That was my first day in Vietnam. As far as the crucified bodies, they weren't actually crucified with nails, but they would find VCs or something (I never got the story on them) but, anyway, they were human beings, obviously dead, and they would take them and string them out on fences, on barbed wire fences, stripped, and sometimes they would take flesh wounds, take a knife and cut the body all over the place to make it bleed, and look gory as a reminder to the people in the village.

Also in Quang Tri City I had a friend who was working with USAID and he was also with CIA. We used to get drunk together and he used to tell me about his different trips into Laos on Air America Airlines and things. One time he asked me would I like to accompany him to watch. He was an adviser with an ARVN group and Kit Carson's. He asked me if I would like to accompany him into a village that I was familiar with to see how they act. So I went with him and when we got there the ARVNs had control of the situation. They didn't find any enemy but they found a woman with bandages. So she was questioned by six ARVNs and the way they questioned her, since she had bandages, they shot her. She was hit about twenty times. After she was questioned, and, of course, dead, this guy came over, who was a former major, been in the service for twenty years, and he got hungry again and came back over working with USAID, Aid International Development. He went over there, ripped her clothes off and took a knife and cut, from her ****** almost all the way up, just about up to her breasts and pulled her organs out, completely out of her cavity, and threw them out. Then, he stopped and knelt over and commenced to peel every bit of skin off her body and left her there as a sign for something or other and that was those instances.

MODERATOR. Okay, there were American officers present when this happened or...

BANGERT. There were two super-secret. I know they were field grade officers, who were with MACV in Quang Tri Province in the area. They knew about it

And

Quote:
MODERATOR. There are many different types of ways that we have heard of people being mutilated, of villagers being killed, but there is one way that affects the people afterwards. They don't physically shoot them or hurt them at the moment and this is the use of chemicals. And Mr. Bangert, I think, has a good example here where he shows twenty deformed babies resulting from Agent Orange Defoliant Spray. Could you tell us what Agent Orange is and the type of deformity that was the result?

BANGERT. I used to work with the pacification program in Vietnam and I traveled extensively through Quang Tri Province. Specifically in the area of Quang Tri City and west, Trieu Phong District, I saw approximately, during my tour, twenty deformed infants under the age of one. It never made sense to me, I thought it was congenital, or something, from venereal disease, because they had flippers and things. I didn't understand what I saw until approximately six months ago I read a report that was put out by Stamford which talked about the thalidomide content within Agent Orange and it was common knowledge that Agent Orange was sprayed in the area and we used to see it about every three to four days where I was in Quang Tri Province. If I could get back to the Vietnamese woman I saw that was mutilated so horribly by that person, it didn't really shock me because I think I talked about my first day in Vietnam.

You can check with the Marines who have been to Vietnam--your last day in the States at staging battalion at Camp Pendleton you have a little lesson and it's called the rabbit lesson, where the staff NCO comes out and he has a rabbit and he's talking to you about escape and evasion and survival in the jungle. He has this rabbit and then in a couple of seconds after just about everyone falls in love with it, not falls in love with it, but, you know, they're humane there, he cracks it in the neck, skins it, disembowels it, just like I testified that this happened to a woman--he does this to the rabbit--and then they throw the guts out into the audience. You can get anything out of that you want, but that's your last lesson you catch in the United States before you leave for Vietnam where they take that rabbit and they kill it, and they skin it, and they play with its organs as if it's trash and they throw the organs all over the place and then these guys are put on the plane the next day and sent to Vietnam.

And

Quote:
MODERATOR. Mr. Bangert, you said you had an incident of this.

BANGERT. I guess the majority of us had been in country for about nine or ten months and this new guy came. The new guy was a lifer. A lifer was in charge of the mail. He stopped the mail for about three days because he wanted his troops to shine their shoes or something or clean up or shave or get a haircut and he stopped the mail. So someone told him if we don't get mail by noon on a specific day before midnight, that night you're going to be offered. But since he was hard and he was in the Korean War, he thought that what happened in the old Marine Corps is happening in Vietnam, he persisted and the mail wasn't gotten out and before midnight he was fragged. And the mail did come through the next day.

And

Quote:
MODERATOR. Mr. Bangert did you have something to add?

BANGERT. Yeah, I think that in regards to women in Vietnam, first of all, you get this feeling sometimes when you're over there that you don't even think of their sex. This is really disgusting. You don't even think of them as human beings, they're "gooks." And they're objects; they're not human, they're objects. The general rule was a Vietnamese who is dead is confirmed Viet Cong and one who is living is a Viet Cong suspect. And that's the way it was. Back to this specific instance where I talk about the disembowelment of the women--I think the person involved was a freaked out sexist, if that's what you're trying to get at. I think maybe he had problems. He had to be--he was in the Army for 20 years.

wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kasich / Bangert interview is on the site below. Don't know the source of the video so it was encoded. you'll need to cut and paste it into your browser. The idiot is a disgrace to all veterans. Wish I could say what I really think of him, but it would need to be edited profusely. He states that everybody he served with believes the same as him? I seriously doubt that. Watch him make a complete fool of himself, and he's an English teacher?

33MB
Code:
  http://216.32.83.39/kasich.mpg 

www.thebattleofkontum.com
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems as though Bangert has kept an ongoing friendship with the communist for decades.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40304

Quote:
FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN
Kerry vet aide's
extremist history
Joe Bangert lived in Hanoi,
revered Ho Chi Minh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: September 7, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

Editor's note: Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin is an online, subscription intelligence news service from the creator of WorldNetDaily.com – a journalist who has been developing sources around the world for the last 25 years.

<snip>

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – A John Kerry veterans' organizer lived in Hanoi for five years in the 1990s, testified that American troops skinned and crucified Vietnamese in the 1960s and joined the presidential candidate at an infamous 1971 meeting of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War executive committee in which the assassination of U.S. senators was debated, Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin reports.

Joe Bangert, a Massachusetts English teacher and longtime friend of the junior senator, has campaigned with Kerry in several states and serves the campaign as a veterans' organizer.

Joe Bangert in Vietnam (photo: VietnamSongbook.org)

At the Winter Soldier Investigation, sponsored by Jane Fonda and the VVAW in 1971, Bangert told some of the most hair-raising stories, reveals a report in the latest issue of the premium, online intelligence newsletter published by WorldNetDaily.

<snip>

<snip>

Bangert, who lived in Hanoi for about five years in the 1990s and still travels to the Communist totalitarian capital, in 2001 called Jane Fonda a "heroine" for her controversial visits to North Vietnam during the war, according to G2 Bulletin.

[b]In fact, Bangert, like Kerry, traveled to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong delegations. Bangert recalled the highlight for him was getting to sing "The Ballad of Ho Chi Minh" for the assembled guests.[/b] He boasts of having performed the ballad more than a thousand times in public. Bangert wore a shirt for the occasion emblazoned with the Viet Cong flag.

<snip>

In 1997, Bangert was one of three former VVAW members to pay tribute in Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh on his birthday. Bangert joined Chuck Searcy and Eric Herter May 19 – which was also the 30th anniversary of the founding of the VVAW.

Bangert worked for Kerry throughout the primary season in New Hampshire, Missouri and South Carolina.

[b]{photo of Bangert on stage with Kerry at convention}[/b]
Joe Bangert, seen just to the left behind former N.H. Gov. Jean Shaheen

When Kerry gave his victory speech in New Hampshire on the night of the primary, Bangert stood on stage between the presidential candidate and former New Hampshire Governor Jean Shaheen.

And that should be no surprise given Bangert has worked for Kerry in most if not all of his campaigns, including his first run for the Senate going back to 1984.

<snip>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:

Since it seems there isn't a D.A. in the land that will file Treason charges against John Kerry, I wish there were a way to file a class action civil suit against him for besmirching the character of an entire army and each individual who served their nation as a part of it. Seems to me his own words before Congress would be enough to win such a civil suit.

Dusty

Dusty,

Brilliant suggestion....Back to the subject, let's change your wish to:

Quote:
Since it seems there isn't a D.A. in the land that will file Treason charges against Hanoi John Kerry and Hanoi Jane Fonda, in the interest of National Security, we hereby request support to file a class action civil suit against them for besmirching the character of an entire military, and each individual who served their nation as a part of it. Seems to me Kerry's own words before Congress, and Hanoi Jane's press reports would be enough to win such a civil suit.
Somewhere, somehow, someway they must be made to pay for their traitorous activities for which an entire generation gave them a pass.

In other words I'm behind you 110%...

Deuce
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:
dusty wrote:

Dusty

Dusty,

Brilliant suggestion....Back to the subject, let's change your wish to:

Quote:
Since it seems there isn't a D.A. in the land that will file Treason charges against Hanoi John Kerry and Hanoi Jane Fonda, in the interest of National Security, we hereby request support to file a class action civil suit against them for besmirching the character of an entire military, and each individual who served their nation as a part of it. Seems to me Kerry's own words before Congress, and Hanoi Jane's press reports would be enough to win such a civil suit.
Somewhere, somehow, someway they must be made to pay for their traitorous activities for which an entire generation gave them a pass.

In other words I'm behind you 110%...

Deuce

Great rewording, sorry I got off the thread subject a tad. She should be included along with a journalist like Walter Cronkite.
Main point being that someone should do it. Wish I had the clout, there would be no hesitation.
Plant the seeds, maybe they'll sprout and grow.

Dusty
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Maybe Oliver North could devote a segment of War Stories to pillorying Jane Fonda in a manner reminiscent of Genghis Kahn.

It would only be fair.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

[quote="directorblue"]Maybe Oliver North could devote a segment of War Stories to pillorying Jane Fonda in a manner reminiscent of Genghis Kahn.

It would only be fair.[/quote]

Wink That would be exellent! and have that old gunny (mail call) , he could wear a wok on his head and demonstrate how to sit on a cannon and smile! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: