SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Condi's nickname is "44" and McCain gets annihilat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Condi's nickname is "44" and McCain gets annihilat Reply with quote

At least there is some good news to report this week for Republicans

From To the Point News
Quote:

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Friday, 28 October 2005

I do not have the words to adequately express the extent to which I think “Plamegate” is unadulterated tripe. I will next week, but not yet, since I’m writing this before the indictments (most likely for some fascist “obstruction-of-justice” drivel) have been announced.

With the Miers debacle thankfully behind him – remember that the day after Bush announced her nomination you read in That Tears It that her nomination would be withdrawn – GW can now mount a DeLay-type offensive against any fascist indictments, rally the whole conservative movement behind him to cut spending, throw illegal aliens outta here (yes, I know, it’s about time, but he’s finally getting religion), go after the crazies who run Syria and Iran – and prepare the way for his successor.

This is now the opportunity for me to divulge a tightly-kept White House secret.

You know how GW gives people nicknames? There is one nickname he never uses except among trusted White House staff, and that’s what he calls Condi Rice: “Forty-Four.”

44. Ronald Reagan was 40. GW’s Dad was 41. Slick was 42. He’s 43. GW is determined that Condi will be the 44th President of the United States.

Earlier this month, Clinton’s political Svengali-now-Nemesis, Dick Morris came out with a book, Condi vs. Hillary: The Next Great Presidential Race. Not only did you know this last February in Cheney and Condi, you learned how Bush was going to hand the nomination to Condi on a silver platter.

There is nothing GW is more presidentially passionate about than defending his country from Moslem terrorism. We may disagree about how he’s doing it, but that’s his passion, that’s what he wants his legacy to be. Thus the overriding goal of his presidency right now is to have a successor upon whom he can depend to defend America with the same passion. He has chosen Condi.

He has two nightmares. He is obdurately determined to prevent America’s security being turned over to Hillary Clinton. He is equally determined to prevent it turned over to John McCain. She is straightforward evil and he is dangerously unstable. Condi is his way of preventing either.

There is no need to detail the nightmare of a Hillary presidency. As for McCain, I can’t go into the details – all I can tell you is that there are some things heading Johnny’s way that will simply annihilate his candidacy. Annihilate as in Hiroshima or the horde of Genghiz Khan.

Condi’s campaign for the presidency began this week – in Birmingham, Alabama and Largo, Maryland. Last weekend, the Secretary of State, accompanied by British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw and British Ambassador David Manning, was in her home town of “Bombingham” as it was known when she grew up there amidst explosions of KKK racism.

KKK insanity was a distant memory with the motorcades and marching band parades in her honor, and 80,000 wildly cheering fans of hers and the Crimson Tide of Alabama when she did the coin toss at the Tuscaloosa stadium. She’s running, folks, non-denial denials notwithstanding. And Hillary is running scared because of it.

The excitement of a Condi campaign – a conservative black woman who’s one of the most respected and famous people on the planet – is going to be simply awesome. And simply terrifying to the Democrats. There’s no way the Dems can hold on to the black vote against Condi. That’s why Condi’s campaign also began in Maryland this week.

On Tuesday, October 25, at Prince George’s Community College, Republican Lt. Governor Michael Steele announced his candidacy for the United States Senate.

As you read last month in 2006: Year of the Black Republican, a number of extraordinarily talented and bright black conservative Republicans are going to dominate the 2006 gubernatorial and senatorial campaigns. That sets up Condi’s run for the White House roses.

A Condi presidency would terminate the sado-masochistic power game the Democrats play with blacks that you read about in Infantilizomania. Once that game is over, the Democrats are finished as a national party. They will be the Whigs of the 21st century.

Once blacks cease seeing themselves as victims, they will unleash an entrepreneurial energy that will revitalize American inner cities. Condi will re-energize America as she will the world.

And we’ll have George Bush to thank for it. For nicknaming a woman “44”.

SBD
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this writer needs to change bait, move lip different! I guess all white men want one of two women? Looks good on paper, but i doubt gina davis adds up too anything.......just me! Wink
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condi gets my vote..
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Condi gets my vote

Mine too. The nightmare scenario for me is McCain vs. Hillary, I can't support either one of them.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for McCain, I can’t go into the details – all I can tell you is that there are some things heading Johnny’s way that will simply annihilate his candidacy. Annihilate as in Hiroshima or the horde of Genghiz Khan.

I will celebrate when this day arrives!! Laughing Laughing

I wonder which treasonous act will be exposed, I am sure there are many!

SBD
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have feeling it has to do with Kerry, McCain, Joe Wilson and Val Plame. Can you say treason for a rogue operation of lies to take down a sitting President in a time of war. Semper Fi.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. Confused

I'm not climbing on the Condi bandwagon til I know more about her politics on a number of issues.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
Quote:
As for McCain, I can’t go into the details – all I can tell you is that there are some things heading Johnny’s way that will simply annihilate his candidacy. Annihilate as in Hiroshima or the horde of Genghiz Khan.

I will celebrate when this day arrives!! Laughing Laughing

I wonder which treasonous act will be exposed, I am sure there are many!

SBD

If it happened, do you suppose his Liberal pals would go to bat for him? They will pile on him in a second. I recall in 1995 when liberal Republican Bob Packwood got in trouble, they toasted him and forced him out for some of the same groping Clinton was doing. The Libs will treat McCain no better in a tight situation.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcpain couldnt get 24 percent of the base! Where's Perot or Nader?-------------------this is what the hillbillies are betting on!-----I think I have to go to the bathroom!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
Quote:
Condi gets my vote

Mine too. The nightmare scenario for me is McCain vs. Hillary, I can't support either one of them.

... and she WOULD get my vote, too.
I saw her on Fox News Sunday a couple weeks ago, and she was pressed hard by Chris Wallace.

She reminded me of William T. Sherman in 1884, who had the wonderful quote "If nominated I will not accept, and if elected, I will not serve". I'm led to believe most people would also have voted for him, as well.
(here's a link to that election: http://www.multied.com/elections/1884.html
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jwb7605"]
Wing Wiper wrote:
Quote:
Condi gets my vote

She reminded me of William T. Sherman in 1884, who had the wonderful quote "If nominated I will not accept, and if elected, I will not serve". I'm led to believe most people would also have voted for him, as well.
(here's a link to that election: http://www.multied.com/elections/1884.html

I don't belive he would have carried many votes in the South, particularly Georgia. Wink
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherman was a military man. His brother was US Senator from Ohio and WTS once stated one politician in the family was enough. Sherman had no interest in politics.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why let the cat out of the bag now..wait till right before the primaries...let everyone else beat themselfs up..

Last edited by rparrott21 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should Condeleeza Rice win the nomination for the GOP, it would be a great, nay, HISTORIC day for the United States! A viable candidate who happens to be conservative, black and female....it would shake the crumbling foundations of the liberal Democratic foundations like Vesuvius did Pompey and Herculaneum (coincidently before they were annihalated). Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: