SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why haven't I heard this on the news
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McCloud
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time you got back to class Xboy, your professor might be looking for you. Please do not post your rantings on a site being run by honorable decent men. You haven't earned the right to be here as they certainly have.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X wrote these two statements:

Quote:
The last Republican president I voted for was Ronald Reagan, when I was young and foolish. I changed parties in 2000.

Quote:
It’s all Propaganda, just as described in a college Speech Communications class I took awhile ago

College Speech and Communications classes are for Sophomores at the latest,
yet you say you voted in the 84 election.....

Darned if it don't ad up.

Ad Homonym is a rule of logic, I'd suggest a little more scholarship in this regard would do you well.

Funny

[/quote]
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah ... the beauty of this is, it's Kerry's mud! Laughing
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semper Fi Walt. I posted in another thread about how his story didn't add up. And they say Bush is dumb? I didn't go to college and I can add better than that. According to his statements he voted for Reagan when he was in kindergarten or so. He is a troll so he will be gone soon. Censorship, no so get off that kick, you have the right to go back to the DU and talk all you want. Semper Fi.
RNO
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your so concerned about large Corporations supporting Bush then you must be really upset that over 200 corporation chiefs of large corporations who just came out in support Kerry...Including one that MM railed against in his movie 9/11..The fact is your a Dummy Troll...It does not surprise me that being in college you would support him...Yet us vets that know him well and know his real record will never ever support him...and we have the right to speak our mind the same as those George Soros spends his millions on...By the way I beleive he is a convicted felon in Europe...I see you use quotes just like every other troll on sites that I belong to...I do not need them to respond to you...Why don't you go some where else as this is a site for real men and women who have put their lives on the line for this Country...Go on back to Hanoi French Kerry...
R Durant
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a mindblowing ariticle. If The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are as portrayed by the press there should be no threat to John Kerry's electability at all. This bieng so, why would all these people come here to disrupt the site?

edited by Moderator - Please keep your comments about this site to yourself!
karlaerin
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: College Student against Kerry Reply with quote

I don't know what it is about the majority of the college population in this country. I guess it has something to do with the liberal professors who feed them the liberal agenda and the majority of students are so boozed up or doped up that they don't know how to think for themselves.

I am a registered Republican, and proud of it. However, even if I wasn't a Republican, I would still have to not vote for John F. Kerry. This is because I had an uncle who served in Korea and an uncle who served in Vietnam. They are both deceased now, but I know how they stand. My father-in-law also served 4 tours in Vietnam (rocketfett's father). I also have two cousins who are currently in the Air Force. I would not be able to live with myself or sleep at night if I voted for John Kerry and put my relatives in the military plus the entire country in harms way like that.

Frankly, I don't see how an American could vote for John Kerry in the first place. He's just another Benedict Arnold. Not to mention the fact that the Communist Party of the USA endorses him. Anyone can check all of that out here: Communist Party USA

Idea Maybe the thing with the majority of college students is that they are too young to really remember the Cold War and the Soviet Union?? What say they get reminded??

I also don't want to risk another Bill Clinton. I am from Arkansas and endured several years of Clinton screwing with the economy and the state as a whole; then had to endure him doing the same thing with the country. NOT AGAIN!! Evil or Very Mad

I am studying to be a history teacher and that is one thing I won't do. I won't just teach what's in the books, since I know that everything isn't inside those pages.

I fully endorse GWB for President! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's just another Benedict Arnold.

How sad, actually, poor JFnKy can't even rise to a comparison to Benedict Arnold

at least Arnold had an accomplished military career before he became a traitor
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If John Kerry were to rise to a comparison with Benedict Arnold, the common wisdom would probably be:

Quote:
Bury the finger with full military honors, and **** the rest.

R Durant
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlaerin:

Quote:
I am studying to be a history teacher and that is one thing I won't do. I won't just teach what's in the books, since I know that everything isn't inside those pages.

There are many, many great balanced history books. Encyclopedias printed before 1970 as well . Most folks are too young to remember there was a huge scandal with encyclopedia Britannica in the 70's when it came to light the authors they had employed to update the full series had tons of conflicts of interest.

As I'm writing this I'm realizing those scandals with 'the Britannica' in the 70's were eerily similar to some of the scandals today: Sandy Berger, Joe Wilson, Jamie Goreleck, Granich/boston globe/Kerry/ swift vets.... anyway.

I could not recommend more highly any set of books then these:

The story of civilization: 11 volumes, by Will Durant & Arial Durant
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R Durant, are you related to the authors by chance (or is your username just coincidence)?

We actually have the complete set of The Story of Civilization here at home and how right you are about your recommendation!

Imagine this: we don't have television in our home - and we have two teenagers (13 & 18 ) - well, we do have a 13" with rabbit ears, but you have to hold your head just right and hope the wind's not blowing if you want to see something.....

Just thought it was interesting that you brought up the books.
R Durant
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
username just coincidence

Funny, I never thought about that till now. No relation, I was raised with the set and was given my own set for my 21st birthday. You've made my day, I think I'm gonna claim a relation from here on out.

Any high school student using these books can likely out do thier history teacher....... Unless of course they have a great teacher, I was blessed with three in my life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: