SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proof TWA 800 was terrorist attack--FBI Files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Proof TWA 800 was terrorist attack--FBI Files Reply with quote

Transcribed letter (2/15/01) from Gerard Van Hoorelbeke to Louis Freeh (facsimile of original follows):

Director Freeh (FBI) 2/15/01
File # 265A-NY-258172

“Private and Confidential”

I had the rare opportunity of inspecting the above FBI 302 forms, that was furnished to me by infomatant Gregory Scarpa who worked this case for the FBI. At any rate, I also had the opportunity to discuss this case file with the person it involves (Ramsey Yousef). After I showed him the file, and after many conversations he uttered in disgust

“That don’t mean ****, soon “Bin Laden” will use your own planes as bombs to take down the W.T.C.”

Quote to the best of my knowledge ….
I forward this sensitive information to you, because I believe it is of national concern, whereas the threat appears to attack the very soul of our nation. I am writing to you like this, because I think the B.O.P. Would botch this investigation, if any, and in view of our personal difficulties I still believe this matter deserves your immediate attention. I trust you will follow these allegations up with great interest, and with all the resources the FBI has to offer the citizens of America, and their childrens future.

The above 302 forms disturbed me, to the point where I question sending you this information, nevertheless I can only hope you do the right thing, and not wait until something terrible happens before you act. I must admit the above statement is foreign to me, because I did not take the statement any further.

P.S. I am the only inmate that had access to (Ramsey Yousef) on a daily basis ….. I’ll explain this situation to you, if need be.

Gerard Van Hoorelbeke
10376-029
U.S.P. MAX, P.O. Box 8500
Florence, Colorado 81226-8500

What follows is over 40 pages of the actual FBI302 forms which predicted both TWA Flight 800 and the Olympic bombing..

SBD
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever that Van Hoorelbeke person is, he's been relocated to Edgefield which is a drop from a max to a medium security facility. Due to be released on 2014.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knew? One of the most reliable jets ever made blows up in midair and the lame excuse "it was a loose wire in the center fuel tank" is used to explain it all away.

Give me a break. If this was the problem you could count on the entire fleet of Boeing 747 aircraft being taken out of service immediately and inspected. It would be months before an inspection of the entire fleet could be completed. This didn't happen and they kept on flying without missing a beat.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something happened to TWA800 other than a fuel tank explosion because why did Clinton sign executive order 13039 with a special exclusion?

http://www.angelfire.com/hi/TWA800/clintoneo.html

Executive Order 13039 specifically provides for "Exclusion of the Naval Special Warfare Development Group From the Federal Labor-Management Relations Program". This program provides a mechanism for workers to report wrongdoing without fear of reprisal.

Naval Special Warfare was part of the TWA 800 recovery team. Some have wondered if this Executive Order was issued to keep some recovery activity a "National Secret".

Interesting stuff about the diving teams near the bottom of the link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: