SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh the Madness When Will it End?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Oh the Madness When Will it End? Reply with quote

Cultural Advisor to Iranian Education Ministry and Member of Interfaith Organization Lectures on Iranian TV: Tom and Jerry - A Jewish Conspiracy to Improve the Image of Mice, Because Jews Were Termed

On February 19, 2006, Iran's Channel 4 covered a film seminar that included a lecture by Professor Hasan Bolkhari. [1] In addition to being a member of the Film Council of Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB), Bolkhari is a cultural advisor to the Iranian Education Ministry, [2] and active on behalf of interfaith issues. [3]

The following are excerpts from Bokhari's lecture.

TO VIEW THIS CLIP, VISIT: http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1049.

Hasan Bolkhari: "There is a cartoon that children like. They like it very much, and so do adults - Tom and Jerry."

[...]

"Some say that this creation by Walt Disney [sic] will be remembered forever. The Jewish Walt Disney Company gained international fame with this cartoon. It is still shown throughout the world. This cartoon maintains its status because of the cute antics of the cat and mouse - especially the mouse.

"Some say that the main reason for making this very appealing cartoon was to erase a certain derogatory term that was prevalent in Europe."

[...]

"If you study European history, you will see who was the main power in hoarding money and wealth, in the 19th century. In most cases, it is the Jews. Perhaps that was one of the reasons which caused Hitler to begin the antisemitic trend, and then the extensive propaganda about the crematoria began... Some of this is true. We do not deny all of it.

"Watch Schindler's List. Every Jew was forced to wear yellow star on his clothing. The Jews were degraded and termed 'dirty mice.' Tom and Jerry was made in order to change the Europeans' perception of mice. One of terms used was 'dirty mice.'

"I'd like to tell you that... It should be noted that mice are very cunning...and dirty."

[...]

"No ethnic group or people operates in such a clandestine manner as the Jews."

[...]

"Read the history of the Jews in Europe. This ultimately led to Hitler's hatred and resentment. As it turns out, Hitler had behind-the-scenes connections with the Protocols [of the Elders of Zion ].

"Tom and Jerry was made in order to display the exact opposite image. If you happen to watch this cartoon tomorrow, bear in mind the points I have just raised, and watch it from this perspective. The mouse is very clever and smart. Everything he does is so cute. He kicks the poor cat's ass. Yet this cruelty does not make you despise the mouse. He looks so nice, and he is so clever... This is exactly why some say it was meant to erase this image of mice from the minds of European children, and to show that the mouse is not dirty and has these traits. Unfortunately, we have many such cases in Hollywood shows."

And this guy is an advisor to the education minister.....God help us All.

This cam from MEMRI at: http://www.memri.org/

Independent that leans right of center.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a real interview.... it seems to be.

This damn Tom and Jerry story is a old one, I heard this in High school history 30 years back and we all thought the teacher was joking!? Joking that anyone had come up with this theory. We did get to watch Tom and Jerry one day in class though.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. My hobby is stealing vintage cartoons and anime. Last year,
Cartoon Network ran the old Popeye and Bob Clampett cartoons for
about 4 weeks, 5 days a week. So I ended up with 60 of each series.
I kinda thought that Hanna and Barberra worked for Warner Bros and
that Tom & Jerry was a Looney Tune, but I guess that MGM had it first.
Two of the 'toons that come to mind when I read stuff about Jewish
plots is the WWII Bugs Bunny in the Air Force where he meets the
Gremlin. With that one in mind, there was another one where Hitler
is going on an inspection trip to Russia in an airplane...and meets
Gremlins. In the Hitler version, the Gremlins are caricatures of the
staff that drew the 'toon. I think that they were largely Jewish. Bugs
had it easy, Hitler didn't have it so good. I'd check it out, but my DVD
recorder is busy digesting John Wayne "King of the Pecos" 1936 at the
present time.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to hear the dark meaning behind the Roadrunner and Coyote. All the 'Acme' (Halliburton) explosives and contraptions, I guess. Rolling Eyes

Schadow
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it was Rush yesterday, who made the analogy between
the Democrats and Yosemite Sam - both of whom go off at the drop
of a hat. The Dems with words and Sam with pistols.

(^_^)
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

had not heard that one. however, some ding bat at the san fran chronicle wants people to not see the movie curious george. claims the movie and books are based on corrupt wildlife trade, western imperialism, and experimental labs, guns, etc.. whoa, where do these people come from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: