SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawmaker: Marines killed Iraqis ‘in cold blood’ (Murtha)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Key Words. Reply with quote

Key words: "former Marine". I 'spect some Marines, for the right amount of money, will chose not to always be a Marine.
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know what the maggot did to earn his "decorations?" What makes him so "Holier Than Thou?" Maybe he cut himself working in the galley while on mess duty?

What's his story? Could we actually have a Kerry clone here?

His demeanor lately kind of hints at that kind of character.

Semper Fi!

Big Al
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most effective way to handle Murtha is to support his opponent, Diana Irey

I don't know what has been motivating Murtha, but this stuff does not help our troops and does lower morale and empower our enemies.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more on the EX Marine
AmericanSpectator
Quote:
More Murtha Madness - Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cong. John Murtha of Pennsylvania -- a Marine veteran -- has become the Cut and Run Party's voice of choice to scream their demands immediate withdrawal from Iraq. Last week he condemned the November 2005 action by Marines in Haditha, accusing them of massacring innocent civilians. Something happened in Haditha, and a serious investigation is in progress. But what it will find, and what conclusions it will draw, are unknown.

Murtha's irresponsible speculation serves no legitimate purpose (unless he thinks that feeding Al Jazeera's high-octane anti-Americanism is such) Al-J headlined Murtha's comments as the gospel of jihad.

Murtha, according to a Defense Department source, had asked for and received a confidential briefing by the Marines. Which confidence he totally violated, jumping to conclusions worthy of John Kerry.

Is there any wonder that the Executive Branch doesn't trust Congress? Is there any confidence its members won't break or secret they won't leak?

Posted By: Jed Babbin

Red State.org
has an analysis of Murtha’s voting district – hopeful about Irey’s chances
Quote:
In sum, Murtha is beatable despite the advantages of 32 years of incumbency. On the two major issues of the day, the war and immigration, he appears to be running far to the left of his constituents, and now because of his national media presence, they know about it. I have not seen any early polls taken on the Irey-Murtha matchup so my arguments are based on inference from other data, but I believe my assumptions can stand up to scrutiny. This is a campaign RedState can get behind and have a reasonable chance of success at. When the benefits are as great as unseating a Democrat hack like Murtha, the price of tapping a few keys to blog for Irey seems quite small!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: