SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am proud of all of you wonderful vets!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
businessunion
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: I am proud of all of you wonderful vets! Reply with quote

Who in their right mind serves 4 months of service, comes home a bashes our troops, and then tries to act like he was as brave as McAthur? Are Americans really stupid enough to believe this? I donated to your cause....and I am proud of all of you for standing up for America and its true values! Amen!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that your contribution is much appreciated.

And thank you for posting your opinion - your thanks is probably good medicine for them right about now.

As if the media reaction to their press conference wasn't bad enough on its own, the reaction to this ad and to the book has been a travesty.

Thank you for your help.
businessunion
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: You are quite welcome! Reply with quote

What does it take for Kerry's records to be disclosed? I think the American people have a right to know!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All it takes is for the Senator to sign a DD Form.

Less than a minute.

But if he does that, then what the public sees of his service record is no longer selective, the way the records are on his site.

The public might then see actual treatment records, maybe counselling chits for misbehavior, perhaps a duplicate request for the first Purple Heart, the original requests for awards and maybe worst of all, the infamously missing page from his worst fitness report. (Speculation on my part)
businessunion
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: I say.... Reply with quote

SIGN THE DAMN THING KERRY........Don't give us the run around you did about your wife's tax records!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: I am proud of all of you wonderful vets! Reply with quote

businessunion wrote:
Who in their right mind serves 4 months of service, comes home and bashes our troops, and then tries to act like he was as brave as McAthur? Are Americans really stupid enough to believe this? I donated to your cause....and I am proud of all of you for standing up for America and its true values! Amen!

I'm sorry.

"Bashes" is just too mild a term to describe what happened.

How about "defames, character-assassinates, heinously slanders, vilifies, sneers at, pours scorn upon, and spits upon?" For starters?

FDL
Shelleys43
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Senator Kerry's Duty Reply with quote

This Forum is Literally Exploding!! I think I looked at the count a week ago and it was about 400 less then it is now!! The WORD IS GETTING OUT SOMEWHERE... This is wonderful indeed. Well Sen. Kerry did say "REPORTING FOR DUTY"! It is his absolute duty to the american citizens to sign the form to disclose ALL of his miletary records NO COMPROMISE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shelley, you are correct.

I am still trying to understand why Kerry has not released the documents surrounding his medals.

For those who support him why has he not done it? Why?

WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF?
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminiscent of the late Great President so many loved, MR. KERRY, RELEASE YOUR RECORDS!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenJaxBchFL wrote:
I am still trying to understand why Kerry has not released the documents surrounding his medals.

For those who support him why has he not done it? Why?

WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF?

That's a rhetorical question, right? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: