SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rush Limbaugh
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Army Brat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Rasserman probably remembers being rescued by Kerry in the manner that he and Kerry have said.... Even a Green Beret can be frightened in the water. Traumatic experiences tend to cloud a point of view. For him, he can probably clearly see in his mind's eye a young lieutenant reaching over the boat, a halo of light behind him, and to pull a fallen soldier out of dark waters.... You know, I don't blame Rasserman for that perception at all. I think it's a natural, human thing for him to remember it that way.... Why should he doubt the story his rescuer told him? Who isn't disoriented when they fall over the side of a boat while under enemy fire? This is called being blindsided, I think.... John Kerry is the one who has something to answer for when it comes to that distortion. He's the one who is knowingly twisting the truth....

That's my opinion.

And, btw, thank you to the men who have really put their lives on the line... again... for their country. I get so sick and tired of people who call easily disputed pieces of propaganda like Fah 911 "documentaries" while they try to dismiss people like Rush. Thank God there's a voice like his on the radio.

I was born as the Vietnam war was coming to a close, so I obviously couldn't serve in Vietnam. Is my opinion on this matter then worthless? Are only combat veterans allowed to have opinions on military service? Wow. We should take away a whole lotta people's right to vote...

BTW, my father was career Army. I have incrediable respect for people in the military---those who serve in combat and those who serve in peace. I want you to know people ARE hearing what you're saying. It IS worth your sacrifices.

Keep up the fire.

Army Bratt
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limbaugh's done his fifth or sixth day in a row about Swifts.

He's nailing the truth.

He is so good at making fun of the left's hypocrisy... that's why they hate him so much.

Rush Limbaugh
Quote:
The DOD has all of Kerry's military records. The Department of Defense has them, but they cannot release them without Kerry's approval. It would be nice to see his performance reviews and the history of these medals and so forth.

You know, you can't release these without anybody's approval but does anybody remember a really famous employee of the Department of Defense whose records were released? Any of you remember the name? Who?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. There's a famous, famous, famous woman who worked at DOD. She was transferred over there from -- Linda Tripp's -- exactly right!

That's the exact name I was looking for, Mr. Snerdley. (talking to program observer) Tell you what, Ken "Bow Tie" Bacon, remember him?

The defense department spokesman during the Clinton administration, they released Linda Tripp's DOD file. It was leaked under Clinton.

Nobody seemed to care back then, but I'll tell you, if Kerry's records were leaked, then grand juries would be impaneled all over the world including at The Hague and the International Criminal Court to track down the perpetrator to see who did it. But they do exist.

Linda Tripp was outed, her file was released and nobody cared, nobody said a word.

tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nobody seemed to care back then, but I'll tell you, if Kerry's records were leaked, then grand juries would be impaneled all over the world including at The Hague and the International Criminal Court to track down the perpetrator to see who did it. But they do exist.

Linda Tripp was outed, her file was released and nobody cared, nobody said a word.

Wouldn't it be nice if Christmas came early this year? The sad thing is that most people think that Kerry released all of his records Rolling Eyes
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the other boats weren't just sitting around, they had already rescued the other guys in the water and Rassman was next

Do any of the SBVs know who the other guys are? The ones who went in the water.

BTW, I think Kerry has really screwed these guys, the "Band of Brothers," by involving them in his deceit. I would imagine that every one of them are watching/listening to O'Neill et al...and unless it already rings true to them and they can't take it, they will every one of them sneak into Barnes and Noble and buy UNFIT...Can you imagine these poor guys reading this? I wouldn't want to be them. Whether they come foward with the truth or not, I predict they will not be seen in public with Kerry ever again. They won't want to and Kerry can't risk the media getting to them.
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

He is so good at making fun of the left's hypocrisy... that's why they hate him so much.

"Ain't' that the Truth! He is such a master at it and I'm so glad he is back at the top of his 'game'
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this post comes too late since the other poster was deleted regarding GWB AWOL.

I am just getting sick and tired of it ...is that ALL they have?

Can this be posted somewhere or parts of it too get the "AWOL" pounders too Cease and Desist this?

George W. Bush's military service began in 1968 when he enlisted in the Texas Air National Guard after graduating with a bachelor's degree in history from Yale University
It is a common misconception that the Air National Guard was a safe place for military duty during the Vietnam War. In actuality, pilots from the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, as it was called at the time, were actually conducting combat missions in Vietnam at the very time Bush enlisted. In fact, F-102 squadrons had been stationed in South Vietnam since March 1962. It was during this time that the Kennedy administration began building up a large US military presence in the nation as a deterrent against North Vietnamese invasion.
As he was completing training and being certified as a qualified F-102 pilot, Bush's squadron was a likely candidate to be rotated to Vietnam. However, the F-102 was built for a type of air combat that wasn't seen during that conflict, and the plane was withdrawn from southeast Asia in December 1969. The F-102 was instead returned to its primary role of providing air defense for the United States. In addition, the mission of Ellington AFB, where Bush was stationed, was also changing from air defense alert to training all F-102 pilots in the US for Air National Guard duty. Lt. Bush remained in the ANG as a certified F-102 pilot who participated in frequent drills and alerts through April of 1972
and more info on it can be found here http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush is at it again today!
Conservgirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Rush IS #1 Reply with quote

I love Rush and I think that he is right on point. He is factual and intelligent and so what if he is quick to point out what some Democrats refuse to see with their own eyes. I was raised in a home that was Democrat and I voted Democrat...no matter how screwed up their views were. Until 8 years go...why do you ask?? Because I was "uneducated". Uneducated in the fact I was brought up to believe that democrats were for the "middle to poor class" But it is because of Rush that I am today, a "conservative republican" And proud of it! I do still enjoy the weekend debates with my dad, poor guy I am trying to reform him. Another great one to listen to is Sean Hannity! He is another well-informed conservative speaker...and a "Great American" Anyone who listens to him, gets that. SO PLEASE...No Rush Bashing. Laughing And Michael Moore....don't even get me started on that cry baby! Twisted Evil
lee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that three crewmen from the #3 boat were thrown into the water when it hit the mine and that Thurlow and the other OIC's who surrounded and protected the damaged boat picked up these crewmen and were about to pick up Rassman when "Mighty Mouse" Kerry returned to the scene. If picking up Rassman was such an "heroic" deed, did the other OICs who picked up the other three crewmen from #3 get medal write-ups like Kerry did? Just curious.
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Significant Story Reply with quote

Hi,

I think Rush is on to something.

Read the following

"So there is trouble out there on this. And it's funny to watch the left try to defend this. And we had a guy call here yesterday, seminar caller who tried to get in on the defense, "Hey, he was there, he served, he got medals, so what's the deal? Bush didn't go, and he did, so what's the deal?" That's their defense. Uh, wait. These four months, Kerry has portrayed them as his primary qualification for being president. And if he's lying about one thing that happened there, well, then the floodgates are open and that's where the crack is beginning to occur in his media supporters. Because if he's lying about just one thing, doesn't matter what it is, then what else might there be, and they don't want to get caught short. I mean, they all have lines they will not cross in defending anybody because they have their own credibility to think about after this is all over. So we'll just watch and keep a sharp eye, but I'm telling you swift vets are having an impact out there. And you can tell they are because none of what they say is being refuted. Only they are being attacked."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_081204/content/kerry_stack_3.guest.html

That's a very significant read of the media. The Elite, as Rush calls them, are now going to have to defend their own credibility with more damaging questions to Kerry that will not be able to defend well enough to stop. I should think the call for his complete records should begin shortly as well. Hey, if the Chicago Tribune can sue to unseal the divorce records of Jack Ryan because he was going to be a Senator, then a Freedom of Information Act to unseal Kerry's complete records cannot be far behind. If that is not possible, then the media will be grilling him about it to the point that he must comply and try to spin the material as best as he can.

Here's my prediction:

Give it two to three weeks and the Dems will be looking for a VP to run with Edwards. Kerry will be toast. I want to check on the possibilities if a candidate withdrawals from the race after he is nominated. But if it is possible this may be the signal of the end of John Kerry.

Can anyone shed light on what happens if Kerry were to withdraw?

Cazador
dfountain3928
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is becoming more and more sickening all the time to hear people claim to be patriots and still support the apparent actions of Flipper and company. If the charges leveled against Flipper by the Swifties,( true patriots) are true, and as of yet we have no credible evidence that they are not true then the real and only patriotic to do would be to demand a full blown investigation into these charges.

This is still a republic of the people, by the people, and for the people and we have the right, no the obligation, to not ask but demand that Kerrys full and complete military records be made public and that a full investigation into this matter be opened up.

It doe's not matter one bit if you are a Democrat or a Republican, if you are a true patriot and really do love your country, like so many politicians claim then we must get to the bottom of this as the people are now starting to demand because the alleged actions of John Kerry, ( if proven true) are not only criminal, but at the very least border on sedition. And if that is the case not only is he unfit for service he should be made accountable for his crimes and also stripped of his citizenship.

So to all of you so called patriots, if you truly are patriots, do your duty and demand disclosure of this matter, this means you Mr. Repub. and you Mr. Dem. And you Mr. Ind. and you Mr. piivate citizen, but most of all this means you Mr. Politician. The public and this country deserve better.

Thanks for letting me vent, and sorry if I rambled but bashing of both sides has to stop and we must become the UNITED States of America again.
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush Limbaugh is really coming through for the SwiftVets today!

He's finally repeating the facts...not just talking about the effects. This is wonderful!
alhart66
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocketFett wrote:
One really funny thing that I think is conspicuous and under reported. Since moore was mentioned before, he makes a huge deal about how President Bush sat in the classroom for seven minutes after being told of the WTC attacks, and moore makes such a big deal about that, accusing him of knowing ahead of time and not doing anything and all that garbage.

One question I have about this is...

What could Bush have done in those 7 minutes that would have made more of a difference than not panicing a room full of Students and the press?

The President was not going to run into a phone booth, and turn into "Super President" and figure everything out.

I think he did the best thing at the moment...

To continue with what he was doing while people in government were gathering information for him to review.

Do you know how fast 7 minutes is?

It wouldn't have made a difference, and...

The Liberals ought to be happy he did what he did, so they could trump it up to beat him with.

Al
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alhart66
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocketFett wrote:
That's the thing that boggles my mind is the fact that Rasserman was ditched by kerry, fearing for his own pathetic life, and then picked up when kerry decided to actually return to his "comrades in arms" after the shooting was over, hence no danger to kerry's worthless life, and then pick up the guy in the water, which another boat was already on the way to pick up. It amazes me that Rasserman is backing kerry knowing the truth of this. Makes me wonder if kerry has some dirt on him. Or like I've heard, the vets that back kerry that served with him on his boat are complicit in schemes that they agreed to back him so he could get medals and he would award them medals of their own. Unbelievable. Eventually you would hope the guys in the boat with him would have some twinges of conscience and not go along with this stuff that the overwhelming majority of Vets that were there, as well as the evidence in the records, proves that kerry is lying. We'll see.

We will.

I think the main reward for Kerry's "Brothers" is to get all the acclaim they are getting. The first class hotels. The Hero Treatment. Giving a speech at the Democratic National Convention for Mr. Rassman.

People have egos, and LOVE to have them stroked.

And... Some people want to feel like the make a difference in the world.

The same thing that had these men bravely serve in Viet Nam, may have them thinking that backing Kerry is another way to serve their country.

We may all disagree with them, of course...

But, in their minds backing Kerry is the right thing to do. And it doesn't hurt that they get feted and treated like VIPs for several months.

Most of them would probably be able to make a ton of money doing speaking engagements after the election, and perhaps write books besides.

Those are all tempting reasons for anyone to do what these men are doing.

And they may also have convinced themselves that it happened the way Kerry says. It's been 30 years.

Maybe these guys have memories as bad as Lt. Kerry's, or were amenable to re-remembering the events...?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: