SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'd like to help out

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: I'd like to help out Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here. I'd like to add my efforts to defeat Senator Kerry this November. I don't hate the man. I just feel he is not fit to be in charge of national security. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Here's my site. If anyone has any material they want me to consider for publishing on the web, I'll be glad to look at it.

The Public View

Richard
USMC 69-72
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Richard Reply with quote

Hi Richard,
I visited your site,and marked it as a favorite.I'll help you spread the word about Sen. Kerry.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Hi, Richard - Another Marine! Have you seen the cover of Kerry's book, The New Soldier? I've written a short essay that says what I think of his insulting the Iwo Jima memorial and what the consequences should be. My goal is for every Marine in the country to see that despicable photo so they know what kind of man wants to be CIC. This, of course in addition to everything else, including slandering all Vietnam vets and committing treason.
You can find the photo and my essay in the forum topic Calling All Marines. Please spread it around in any way you see fit. I was in RVN from 12/66 - 8/68, in VMO3 and HMM265 Huey and CH-46 squadrons. I was an avionics tech. and door gunner (63 missions, not a lot). Welcome aboard and Semper Fi! Walt

P.S. I do hate Kerry. Maybe if he apolgized that hatred would subside into just thinking he's unfit, but I don't think he will.

P.P.S. Stand by for the Kerry hacks; they'll start working on you soon. When you get tired of their non-Veteran political BS, come on over to the Vets Only forum!
Montana
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Richard

Kerry is not fit to serve as Commander-in-Chief.

Thanks for serving

Montana
¨We´ve got a Republic, if we can keep it.¨
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Another first-time poster. Thanks to all who have served and are serving today to defend our freedom.

Richard... checked out your site. Good stuff!

Here's another you might find interesting:

http://thinkinboutstuff.netfirms.com/

Keith
Richard
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Thinking 'bout stuff; great site! Reply with quote

Keith wrote:

Richard... checked out your site. Good stuff!

Here's another you might find interesting:

Keith

Keith,

I looked at you site too. Nice job. As I find info, I'll post it here for you to review.

Keep up the great work.

Richard
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: message Reply with quote

Hi Keith. I visited your site,and like it. I've got another site where people are against kerry.

www.catholicsagainstkerry.com

I'm finding more and more every day!
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Never thought of it as an anti-Kerry site, but I guess it does seem to have evolved in that direction. The original intent was to find facts, comment on them and do everything possible to differentiate between the two. There is positive stuff on the site, but admittedly it is not easy to find... guess most of the facts have pointed to the negative.

To think.. just 8 short months ago I considered voting for the man. Then I started doing research and decided to share.

Keith
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the flip side of Marine Wifes site. This is Catholics for Kerry. Many of us Catholics are wondering when the Church will come out against Republican polititiols who support the death penalty, pre-emptive war and abortion rights.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catholicsforkerry/
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith you may be confused as to the original intent of this site. The vets that served with Kerry know the truth, they are trying to get it out. That is the purpose of the site, and the group that was formed (see signature list) on behalf of the truth. These guys are reliving the many times they were called 'baby killer!' by ignorant folks that believed what Kerry sat in front of Congress and said. He has a lot of blood on his hands, too... the huge number of homeless vets that couldn't psychologically recover from the lack of support from their fellow countrymen when they arrived home. His lies damaged their reputations and now that he wants to be in command of people (the military) he sees nothing wrong with slandering and betraying, they just can't sit by and let it happen.
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Keith you may be confused as to the original intent of this site. The vets that served with Kerry know the truth, they are trying to get it out. That is the purpose of the site, and the group that was formed (see signature list) on behalf of the truth. These guys are reliving the many times they were called 'baby killer!' by ignorant folks that believed what Kerry sat in front of Congress and said. He has a lot of blood on his hands, too... the huge number of homeless vets that couldn't psychologically recover from the lack of support from their fellow countrymen when they arrived home. His lies damaged their reputations and now that he wants to be in command of people (the military) he sees nothing wrong with slandering and betraying, they just can't sit by and let it happen.

Sorry.. think I may have confused folks. I was responding to Marine's Wife who was commenting on the site I posted:

I was commenting that "thinkinboutstuff" was not originally intended to be an anti-Kerry site, but I can see how it could now be viewed that way.

Sorry for the confusion.

Keith
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: