SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK AGAINST ANTI-KERRY VETS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corsair
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Bic?, that is one terrific cartoon! What paper(s) carried it?
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brody wrote:
"Some of the veterans have recanted their stories "

Any idea on what Time is going to be referring to? Is this old news, or, is there going to be an "August suprise" here? Rolling Eyes [/i]

I think they are referring to Eliot, and yes, it is old Boston Globe news that has already been refuted. Wish I had the links......

Zell Miller
leftknee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: How do we thank Kerry? Reply with quote

Big thanks to Kerry and his staff for keeping this story on the font burners. This has got to be the most disorganized bunch of goof-balls ever assembled. Look at the Kerry website and it shows his awards were signed by John Lehman in 1986. His DD215 is dated March 2001 and "corrects" his record to show 5 Viet Nam Campaigns. How can someone who has assembled such a DUMB bunch be expected to do anything like running the fight against terrorism?
My idea for a Kerry Edwards bumper Sticker.
Elect Mar(r)y & Sue 2004
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: