SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SmokingGun.com and Elliot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djv
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: SmokingGun.com and Elliot Reply with quote

SmokingGun.com has a link that shows SBVT's George Elliot signing Kerry's fitness report and giving a "glowing" Rolling Eyes report.

How do we respond when someone brings this up?
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best thing that could happen? George Elliot send an email to editor@thesmokinggun.com explaining what a crappy OER this really was.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: SmokingGun.com and Elliot Reply with quote

djv wrote:
SmokingGun.com has a link that shows SBVT's George Elliot signing Kerry's fitness report and giving a "glowing" Rolling Eyes report.

How do we respond when someone brings this up?

Try this approach. Ask them why there are two (2) "Page 2's". While they're struggling their way to an explanation of that, you take the time to read this. When they are unable to explain why there are two Page 2's, suggest to them that it's understandable why they're unable to explain it as it's just one small part of the colossal fraud that John Kerry has perpetrated for 30+ years and is now fighting tooth and nail, with the willing assistance of MOST of the major media, to keep from seeing the light of day.

A good fraud has a good cover. Misunderstanding or ignorance about the nature of Naval Fitness Reports provides Kerry and his willing accomplices that very cover.

SBVT is in the process of educating the truly open-minded as to the nature of this cover, and the fitness reports is as good a place as any to start.
coffee
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djv,

I would suggest that you go to the topic on the home page (John Kerry in Viet Nam) and scroll down to the bottom where there is a fitness report analysis. They really aren't as good as the Kerry people would have you believe!!
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't suppose they have changed that by now?
coffee
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't make myself very clear--I meant the swiftvets.com home page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: