SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry response to new Ad > disses POWs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arjr111
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He testified as a 27 year-old Vietnam veteran. He opposed a war that, at that point, cost over 44,000 lives of the 58,245 names that are on the Vietnam Memorial wall.

I wonder every single day how many additional names were added to the wall, because of JFK, and his group!

Not to mention names that will never be added to the wall, due to suicide.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kerry is questioning the motive of POWs that spent 6 or 7 years in Hanoi, I'm thinking John McCain is not going to take this well. If there is any contact between the Swiftvet representatives and McCain, I suggest they ask him "What do you think of Kerry questioning the motives of your fellow POWs and implying that they are misstating their experiences while POWs"?
If you get McCain to support the Swiftvets, or ask for a fair analysis of the charges, Kerry will be devestated, in my opinion, especially if McCains picture is still on the Kerry Web site when (if) it occurs.
dcrhere
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point is, as Sen McCain once said, that to testimony before the fulbright committee is what was read to the POWs to get them to sign confessions.

I'll bet that speech in the commercial is the exact one those guys in the spot are refering to.

you think maybe if those POWs had claimed, "wait, it isn't in context" they wouldn't have been tortured?

and how many POWs didn't come home from those sessions inspired by Mr. Kerry?

Nice way to launch a political career.
djdedeo0
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad press is still press folks. Once the truth prevails Kerry and his DNC cronies will have their tails between their legs.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: re mccain Reply with quote

with hurley quoting mccain, in every second sentence, I think SBVT, or someone in the group, should try to contact mccain, although i would not trust that flake, if he is dense enough not to remember what kerry did, I don't trust him and I really wish the republicans would watch their back, when it comes to mccain, I read somewhere, that he is advising kerry on how to handle the response to swiftvets, what a turncoat
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tvaughan wrote:
Does Kerry really think that "I wasn't making unproven false allegations myself. I was simply repeating those unproven false allegations to congress so they can be stored in the national record and be televised to the world. But I wasn't making those allegations myself."

What are the chances that people buy this? Clearly, those who want to buy will, but what about all the others?

I don't know who will buy it, but I understand Mark Shields was selling it.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: ads supported by bush Reply with quote

The only way that I can see to shut them up is for most of the vets to acknowledge wether they are dems rep, or ind, nobody should have to do this , but unless they are challenged they are going to continue to do this hoping that the public will turn on bush,if they say it lomg enough it may get people upset with bush and blame him, who are these dems today I feel like we are on another planet
soccer4ever
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is running scared.

His testimony is in his own words and all the Heinz ketchup in the world cannot make them palatable.

Kerry thought it was fine to sit back and watch Democratic 527 groups actually go so far as to compare President Bush to Hitler but let one ad finally come out against him and he is whining about how George is refusing to stop the bullys who are picking on him. This is the big baby that we want to represent our nation. Yeah - that'll bring us respect. Imagine having him whine that Osama just isn't playing fair!
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I have been hearing Kerry's response to the most recent ad, including their efforts to have the book yanked and trying to intimidated TV and radio stations into not running the ads. Is this Kerry's concept of democracy? What arrogance!

This is the proverbial "last straw" for me! Evil or Very Mad I have printed up florescent signs to plaster on my car that say: "Kerry can't use Vietnam to prove he is a HERO, while at the same time calling other Vets "criminals"...check out: SWIFTVETS.com". I've got a full size image of the Unfit for Command cover on the sign too. Wink

Now I'm off to make a contribution to the swiftvets and write a letter to the editor of my local paper. And I think I'll email that idiot, Chris Mathews too! There aren't enough words to describe that doink! Shocked

Thanks for bringing on the truth Swiftvets! Thanks for taking a stand.
God bless you all.

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tvaughan wrote:
......."I wasn't making unproven false allegations myself. I was simply repeating those unproven false allegations to congress so they can be stored in the national record and be televised to the world. But I wasn't making those allegations myself."

Apparently, in his mind, this is a valid explanation--

Funny how when the President repeated what the CIA, MI-6, Putin.......hell, even the Frogs!.......were telling him about WMDs in Iraq, he was LYING, and MISLEADING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, and PLAYING ON PEOPLE'S FEARS--

Flip-flop--Flip-flop--Flip-flop--

I'm getting dizzy again--C
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rsrobinson wrote:
Quote:
Maybe a constitutional expert can point out to me the clause in the First Amendment that states that an American citizen must prove he has no ties to the Republican party before exercising free speech rights. I can't seem to find it in my copy of the Bill of Rights.

OH OH: I am a registered republican. LOL! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: