SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry.....War Hero or Traitor?? (You Decide)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D.Cunningham
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: John Kerry.....War Hero or Traitor?? (You Decide) Reply with quote

I served in the USMC from 1965 to 1969. I was in Vietnam from 6/2/67 until 4/18/68. Like so many others I did not want to be there, but I had a duty to do and I did it. (I know of 53,000 guys who would have rather been anyplace else) When I returned to the world I got out and went on with life like so many others did.

In 1973 when the POW's were released and I heard they telling their stories and about the treatment they got and how the North Vietnamise used the proproganda of the protests to their advantage it shocked and infurriated me.

Jeremy Denton (Then Commander Denton, US Navy) has said, as have several other POW's, that the protestors gave aid and comfort to our enemies in time of war. The result was a morale boost for the enemies and worst treatment for our POW's.

Today a former war protestor wants to be President of the US. He made a big deal about being a "WAR HERO" and he protested the war. John Kerry brings to mind another US war hero that gave aid and comfort to the enemy.

The other man was also a war hero, having wons some great victories for the US. Had he not done what he did he possibly could have been elected as President of the US. However, he choose to give aid and comfort to the enemy. His name......Benedict Arnold!

I place John Kerry, Jane Fonda, Joanie Biaz and all of that crowd in the same catagory as Benedict Arnold....TRAITORS!!!!! They should all be tried for TREASON, the same as Benedict Arnold was. They are just as guilty.

My personal opinion is that Kerry is a traitor to the US, and now this man wants to be President? I might consider listening to him AFTER he is convicted and serves his time for treason.
(6/67 - 4/6Cool
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: John Kerry.....War Hero or Traitor?? (You Decide) Reply with quote

D.Cunningham wrote:
I place John Kerry, Jane Fonda, Joanie Biaz and all of that crowd in the same catagory as Benedict Arnold....TRAITORS!!!!! They should all be tried for TREASON, the same as Benedict Arnold was. They are just as guilty.

I wonder if "peanuts" Carter's pardon for draft-dodgers also covered them?

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: