SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FYI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jungle_rat wrote:

It "appears" he quit AFTER appearing in the ad. Maybe I'm missing something on the exact sequence of events.

If you rob a bank and later turn yourself in, the cops aren't going to let you walk. The law was still broken, and people have to be held accountable...otherwise it's no deterrent at all.

The entire SBVT effort hangs on credibility. Conflict of interest is the enemy of truth. If anymore such things emerge, I'm outta here.

As soon as the BC'04 Campaign discovered that Cordier was in the Swifts' ad, they showed him the door.

Further the BC'04 Campaign is the entity that "broke" this story - they told the press what happened. This wasn't something hidden.

People make mistakes - and with the very complicated McCain-Feingold, mistakes are going to happen on BOTH sides.

"If any more such things emerge?" These are human beings we're talking about - fallible. Such things are going to occur on both sides - not "if;" "when."

If you are going to let an honest mistake like this run you off, then you REALLY aren't going to like the Kerry campaign's DIRECT ties to 527's.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: re ad Reply with quote

kerry will try and play this for all its worth, we need to bring up the involvment of widow heinz with moveon.org, not getting off subject, did anyone catch fox news late last night, just before geraldo, they are reporting that 200,000 vets have come to kerry,s aid and do any of the vets know anything about william rood from chigaco tribune was he over there
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you are going to let an honest mistake like this run you off, then you REALLY aren't going to like the Kerry campaign's DIRECT ties to 527's.

The Kerry campaign and DNC are the dregs of humanity. I do not use them as a yardstick by which to meaure my own integrity.

Conflict of interest, collusion, or the appearance thereof, is totally incompatible with an organization pedalling the unbiased truth, and plays into the enemies hands.

I hope SBVT takes extra precautions in the future. That's my final word on this subject.

Last edited by Jungle_rat on Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jungle_rat wrote:

The Kerry campaign and DNC are the dregs of humanity. I do not use them as a yardstick by which to meaure my own integrity.

Please do not misunderstand my point - I certainly do not find either entity to be a yardstick of ethics.

You said that one more mistake like this and you were "outta here."

My point was that if ONE honest mistake can drive you off, then you are going to be terribly disappointed in the DIRECT links between Kerry and the leftist 527's.

Humans are fallible - expect a few more blunders before this is over - again, blunders from BOTH sides.
JDNor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: That is why I posted this... Reply with quote

When this hit last night, I was sure it was going to get the play, but once again, is this bad?

Now, the discussion has turned on ALL 527's including Moveon.org and the Kerry campaign.

This was stated when Exley went from Moveon.org to Kerry...

A MoveOn statement said Exley and the staff of all MoveOn entities have agreed that they will not be in contact through the election period to avoid the appearance of coordination, "even though federal election rules permit some forms of communication."

NOTICE THE END!!
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is on the front page of Lucianne.com This is all there is as they
usually have something small but interesting to say at the bottom of
their list of columns.

Anybody Home at the FEC?

"The Democratic Party is partnering with MoveOn.org, People for the American Way, Campaign for America's Future, and dozens of other groups representing millions of Americans to organize a massive public mobilization. On Wednesday, May 14, join us by calling and emailing your representatives in Congress to let them know that the majority of Americans oppose more irresponsible tax cuts that go overwhelmingly to the wealthiest sliver of Americans."

Message sent by Democratic Party Women’s Vote Center in May, 2004.
(LCom Snifter Clink to AmericanThinker.com)

What do you think? Is this a connection to Moveon with the democrats?
Shocked
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Polaris.

It demonstrates unequivocally that the Bush campaign is playing by the rules. The mistake was made by an individual without the knowledge of his superiors, and he was dealt with honorably and fairly by the B/C '04 committee.

End of story.

http://www.thewebplace.com/
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MRS. Hienz would not release her Tax Records. has anybody wondered why? she is the major contributor to two hugly leftist organizations dealing with the enviroment, im sorry the names escape me, however, is it possible that she had contributed huge amounts of money in recent years for this adzact purpose? remeber when someone "leaked" that kerry was involved in war crimes about three years ago? is it too far a reach to think that Kerry leaked that in preperation to this run and that MRS. Hienz has been sand bagging money to these groups taking a tax write off and helping the hubby?
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiess,

With Tahrezza, you may be referring to the Tides foundation or something like that. On Snopes.com, it states that this isn't true, but snopes also is saying the allegations about Kerry's medals is false! They haven't updated that since I wrote to them 2 weeks ago - and are using Brinkley as the source.

I don't know what to believe from that site anymore if they aren't directly interested in the truth... so I also don't know about the Tides foundation now.

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: