SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

At it again in Florida
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

Since everyone knows that GW rigged the Florida vote I was amazed to hear that they are at it again. But then again if you cant win fairly CHEAT.

http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=15383
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Since everyone knows that GW rigged the Florida vote I was amazed to hear that they are at it again. But then again if you cant win fairly CHEAT.

Rigged the vote....HOW?
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
morfdq wrote:

Rigged the vote....HOW?

Carpro-

OK, here is a tip to answer your question. When someone puts a link to an article READ the article before asking a dumb question.
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfq... fellons don't get to vote.

The dnc needs their power base
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
morfq... fellons don't get to vote.

The dnc needs their power base

Hist/sudent-

You are correct (finally) fellons dont get get to vote. BUT IF YOU WOULD READ THE ARTICLE YOU WOULD SEE THAT PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR NAMES OF FELLONS AND PEOPLE WITH MISDEMEANORS WERE EXCLUDED.
I hope you dont read your history books by reading the first line of the page.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
carpro wrote:
morfdq wrote:

Rigged the vote....HOW?

Carpro-

OK, here is a tip to answer your question. When someone puts a link to an article READ the article before asking a dumb question.

Need your help here fella. Can't read too well. Can barely use a computer. Don't know what a link is.

Why don't you give this ole dummy a condensed version in your own words? PLEASE
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:

LOL... can't get over this eh? Was just on one website that says:

"The Media Consortium hired the National Opinion Research Center to examine 175,010 ballots that were never counted in Florida. The investigation took 8 months and cost $900,000. No matter what standard for judging ballots is applied, Gore wins. Unfortunately, the members of the Media Consortium insisted on distorting the analysis of their own clear data "

and:

"Without counting a single hanging or dimpled chad, Gore won by 662, according to the Miami Herald. Unfortunately, the Herald insists on distorting the analysis of its own clear data."

So basically... the recounts show Bush won... but in reality, this site says they show Gore won and the Media Consortium and Miami Herald entered into a conspiracy with the Bush campaign Laughing

It was a close election. Both sides tried to position themselves for a victory. You may recall, if you haven't blocked it from your memory, that Gore attempted to exclude absentee ballots from service men and women.

Guess what... Hakuna Matata... just like it didn't matter that Chicago may have swung the election for Kennedy... just like it doesn't matter that Perot ran just so Clinton could beat Bush.... it just doesn't matter.... the only difference I see here is that some Democrats have a sense of entitlement and when they don't get their way they whine .. glad I switched to Independent Smile

I keep hearing the rally cry "We have to take our country back!". From who? I thought it was my country too.

Do yourself a favor and move on.

Keith
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

Keith wrote:
morfdq wrote:

LOL... can't get over this eh? Was just on one website that says:

"The Media Consortium hired the National Opinion Research Center to examine 175,010 ballots that were never counted in Florida. The investigation took 8 months and cost $900,000. No matter what standard for judging ballots is applied, Gore wins. Unfortunately, the members of the Media Consortium insisted on distorting the analysis of their own clear data "

and:

"Without counting a single hanging or dimpled chad, Gore won by 662, according to the Miami Herald. Unfortunately, the Herald insists on distorting the analysis of its own clear data."

So basically... the recounts show Bush won... but in reality, this site says they show Gore won and the Media Consortium and Miami Herald entered into a conspiracy with the Bush campaign Laughing

It was a close election. Both sides tried to position themselves for a victory. You may recall, if you haven't blocked it from your memory, that Gore attempted to exclude absentee ballots from service men and women.

Guess what... Hakuna Matata... just like it didn't matter that Chicago may have swung the election for Kennedy... just like it doesn't matter that Perot ran just so Clinton could beat Bush.... it just doesn't matter.... the only difference I see here is that some Democrats have a sense of entitlement and when they don't get their way they whine .. glad I switched to Independent Smile

I keep hearing the rally cry "We have to take our country back!". From who? I thought it was my country too.

Do yourself a favor and move on.

Keith

Keith-

I am glad you moved on. So based on what you say that it doesn't matter, stick to your Independent committee, I think they are projected to get 6% of the vote. So guess what, you might as well vote for a whale because the whale has just as much chance of winning as the Indepenent.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee whiz somebody told me that Gore didn't lose the election in Florida. Said it just ended there. Something about Tennessee sticks in my mind. Can't quite remember what it was tho.
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:

Keith-

I am glad you moved on. So based on what you say that it doesn't matter, stick to your Independent committee, I think they are projected to get 6% of the vote. So guess what, you might as well vote for a whale because the whale has just as much chance of winning as the Indepenent.

Now I'm sad Crying or Very sad I didn't realize that I couldn't vote for a Democrat or Republican because I'm a registered Independent.

Keith
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Democrats are only happy when the dead can vote:

http://www.adversity.net/florida/Frame_Fla_Stories/Kennedy_Daley_1960.htm
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me a long time to read that story. Had to get someone sides morph to show me how to use a link. But I finely got it done.

Now I get it. His point must be all felons vote democrat. Got it . Even people with same names as felons all vote democrat.

Now I see how he stole that lection.

Thanks Morph! Very Happy
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Are you kidding???
What the Democrates and Gore did during/after the election was disgraceful and dispicable.
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:

Well, perhaps you can explain why my Dad keeps voting for the Democratic Ticket. He was a registered Republican but ever since he died in 1974 he's voted as a Democrat.
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: At it again in Florida Reply with quote

colmurph wrote:

Well, perhaps you can explain why my Dad keeps voting for the Democratic Ticket. He was a registered Republican but ever since he died in 1974 he's voted as a Democrat.

Thanks colmurph... finally something to make me laugh today Laughing

Keith
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: