SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Notice how they start swearing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Notice how they start swearing Reply with quote

Now that the future seems dark for the liberals, notice how they start swearing in their articles, speaches, etc.

That is a great evidence of desperation. Twisted Evil
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Swearing Reply with quote

Not only a sign of desperation but also shows a lack of integrity and common courtesy.

RHV
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at how this newspaper, directly owned by the New York Times starts their analysis of this weeks news:

Quote:
NEW YORK Only in an election year ruled by fiction could a sissy who used Daddy's connections to escape Vietnam turn an actual war hero into a girlie-man.
Confused Shocked
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked a fighter jock I know who flew century series aircraft (this was before the days of fly-by-wire) how difficult could it be to fly an F-102.

He said, "If you can pat your head, rub your tummy, whistle Yankee Doodle while humming God Bless America. all at the same time, you've got a general idea of the multitasking involved."

I suspect ol' John has trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Swearing Reply with quote

IpsoFacto like you said the Parent Paper is the NY Times,would you expect anything less.

RHV
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I would not. But the level of their speech tells you that they are desperate.

I am a good example.

I am a Cub's fan. A die hard one. When my Cubbies are doing badly, I go to their forum, and subconsciously I say how bad they are. I use words as "losers" "mediocre" "lack of intensity". See? Because I really don’t believe those things. But I am hurt because they are not doing well.

Same thing with Dems. They started accusing Kerry of taking vacations when he was slipping in the polls, etc.

THEY ARE DESPERATE!!

Don’t leave any peace of rope close by. People in their state are dangerous
Twisted Evil

rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Swearing Reply with quote

Bringing in Lockheart and talk of Carville is a sign of desperation and that things may be falling apart. Desperate people tend to make mistakes but I still would not get over confident.

RHV
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
I asked a fighter jock I know who flew century series aircraft (this was before the days of fly-by-wire) how difficult could it be to fly an F-102.

He said, "If you can pat your head, rub your tummy, whistle Yankee Doodle while humming God Bless America. all at the same time, you've got a general idea of the multitasking involved."

The F-102 claimed the lives of many pilots, including a number stationed at Ellington during Bush's tenure. Of the 875 F-102A production models that entered service, 259 were lost in accidents that killed 70 Air Force and ANG pilots.
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Speaking of swearing.. Reply with quote

This is a letter I wrote to the editor of a local paper a couple of weeks back. It showed up in the Sunday edition.

As my son and I waited patiently on the sidewalk for President Bush to make his brief appearance, I was sickened and enraged. Not by the President, but by the “protesters”. I did expect certain people to be carrying signs for Kerry/Edwards, and I have no problem with that. What I didn’t expect was the blatant disrespect from some people. There were hundreds of children present, and to have these people (if you can call them that) holding signs with vulgar language printed on them was absolutely disgusting! What a shameful face those people have given to the city of (name of city)! The thought that these people are potential future leaders of America turns my stomach! Is this really the kind of representation the Democratic/Independent Parties want? I don’t think so!

I recieved 2 responses... The first talked about how the President is not royalty that said person has to bow down to... and from what I got out of it.. said person basically blamed the President for the deaths of the troops in Iraq. I then found out said person is also the chair of the Dem party in my county.... Very interesting.

The second was much of the same...

Both of these people missed the point completely! So I felt the need to write another letter...

I find it amazing that the entire basis of my previous letter could be overlooked to this degree. While I thank (person 1) and (person 2) for their responses, I feel a need to clarify the point I was making. Why do we not teach our public school children to use foul and vulgar language? It is disrespectful. If my child walked into his classroom and told his teacher, “F--- you Mr. Jones!” or “Mr. Jones, I think you’re an a—hole!” My child would be sent to the principal’s office, receive at least one day of detention, and I would be made to come and get him. It is also my job as a parent to raise a respectful, responsible, and productive child. I should not have to worry about walking my son down the street and having him ask the question, “Mommy, what does ‘f---‘ mean?” Has our society really become so lax that the use of these words in front of small children is acceptable? Adults are able to voice their opinions. Most small children do not possess a complex vocabulary to make their feelings known, so it is my responsibility as an adult to speak up for those children. The President is an adult, and I’m sure he can handle hearing and seeing foul language. Had there been no children on the street that day, my initial letter would not have been written. It does not concern me what political party anyone on that sidewalk may be supporting. When vulgar and disrespectful language is presented in front of my child, that does concern me. In closing, think what you like of our Commander in Chief, but have some respect for the little eyes and ears that absorb everything we adults say and do like sponges.

My name is still making it's way through the opinion section of the paper... this time in support.

I spoke with a woman last night that said something very similar that's already been posted. "It's just a sign of desperation."

I am also convinced that every Kerry supporter I've seen has a hearing/comprehension issue. Any point that's made against them, they distort and spin... I think they actually believe the drivel they're spewing...

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Speaking of swearing.. Reply with quote

.::geo::. wrote:
I think they actually believe the drivel they're spewing...

They need to believe the drivel they're spewing. It's the only thing that stands between them and the real world. And, from all indications, they can't handle the real world.
learjet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW the pious on the left are cussing? Is this the same bunch of jackasses that we're offended when Cheney told Leahy to "#$%& OFF"? I wish Cheney would have elaborated more.

What a bunch of hypocrites..
Desert Storm Vet
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Krauthammer wrote an article about a week ago dicussing this aspect of the anti-Bush pro-Kerry crowd. His final point was that if they lose to Bush this time, they won't need understanding , they will need therapy!
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think its funny as ach ee double hockey sticks the article referred to Bush as a sissy. An F 102 pilot....a sissy? That is so laughable escpecially coming from the princesses that write these articles.

Didn't Dino Martin die in an ANG F 102 crash!

The walls of Kerryco are a tumblin down and it is a sight to behold!

Zell Miller
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

learjet wrote:
WOW the pious on the left are cussing? Is this the same bunch of jackasses that we're offended when Cheney told Leahy to "#$%& OFF"? I wish Cheney would have elaborated more.

What a bunch of hypocrites..

When former Sen. Bob Kerry was asked about SBFT he said, "F*** them! You can quote me on that." The MSM yawned and let it pass, imagine if Cheney said that and how would they react? Whoops! I guess they showed how.

What is disgusting about all this, is the contempt they are showing for the intellegence of the average American. They are sealing their own doom and are too stupid to realize it. If you doubt my analysis, all one had to do is watch "Power Players" week on Jeopardy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: