SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why not have a debate between Kerry/Swithboat Vets ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Why not have a debate between Kerry/Swithboat Vets ??? Reply with quote

John Kerry claim in a speech at the NAACP Meeting that he would meet with any groups no matter where they were for or against him. I support a
a debate be held anywhere example ( maybe Memphis,Tn. ) and let the major's networks be able to ask any question's they wish to John Kerry band of brothers and the swithboat for truth and there band of brother's.
I believe that John Kerry and his band of brothers are scare to death to have a true and open debate with the swiftboat Vets and there band of brother's. If John Kerry is a true man that he claim he is ; he will welcome a two hours debate with the other side to get the air clear and be face to face to the Vietnam Veterans who know and serviced during his time in the lower part of vietnam which I for one think was the safety place to be base at. So Mr Kerry and you band of borthers are you truely able to face direct face to face and debate the swithboat for truth . I sure would like to see you do as you have claimed at the NAACP Meeting. Either put up or shut up . If you can't take the heat ; get out of the rase because if you say you'll meet any groups ,be a men for once and do if. GOD Bless the USA and Bless our land and help lead us by to One Nation Under GOD .
I'm a Drafted US ARMY Vietnam War Vets service 366 days in Corp III.

Last edited by rainvet on Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Neill vs Kerry debate
BRING IT ON

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: