SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saint and Kyleparr you need to stop posting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Saint and Kyleparr you need to stop posting Reply with quote

The small bus is waiting outside to take you two little boys to school. You'll never get out the eighth grade if you don't start going to class.

You need an education since not everyone can be like your Hero Kerry and marry a rich widow.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Saint and Kyleparr you need to stop posting Reply with quote

spook wrote:
The small bus is waiting outside to take you two little boys to school. You'll never get out the eighth grade if you don't start going to class.

You need an education since not everyone can be like your Hero Kerry and marry a rich widow.

why? We can't be the voice of dissent on this board? You can't stand the truth? This whole site is one big lie. It is full of sheep like you. Can't you stand the fact that somebody who was in the Military does not agree with you. That they suppport John Kerry? I am not alone. There are many of us who do. Many of them are recently returned to Iraq. Don't we have the right to choose our canidate? Isn't that what us Soldiers serve to defend? Our rights? Are you trying to tell me I do not have the right to support John Kerry?
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dissent is no acceptable under the current administration or for many of the folks on this board. Questioning is not allowed either. It is the same with Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, and all of the other lying shills for the right-wing.

I am a moderate, but you people scare that crap out of me. hist/student and his constant villany of everything Muslim, many others who just call names and refuse to talk, and people that just want us to go away. You are a sad statement about the values of this country and the openess of people in the service.

It seems like this group has a very noble aim, however I can find no text of speeches Kerry gave, or photos of medal throwing. I am willing to listen and learn, but the real deal is that you just want people to accept what you say at face value, and when they don't slam them with insults. You have an obligation to support your accusations, yet this group has not.

I have had some good conversations, but they have been few and far between. What I see is blind support of a default candidate becuase you did not like something that Kerry did 30 something years ago. Well, I think the way Bush is behaving TODAY is much more important. The folks here need to live in the NOW and put the past behind them. If Kerry or any other candidate does not measure up TODAY, why?

This is a chance for you tro really affect change. Preaching to the choir is a useless excercise, but one you all seem hell bent on doing. You have people here with differing beliefs and most of you refuse to even have a discussion. I suspect it is becuase the arguments are fragile, much like the supportablilty of the current administrations actions.

Now, can someone please post the text of the comments/speeches that Kerry made that prompted this?
spook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my, my you little boys are really long winded.

You two don't really think I would take the time to read the drivel that pours from your pre teens mouths.

BTW, you should be nice. I and the other conservatives have been supporting your welfare sucking families for years.
Hesiod
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spook wrote:
my, my you little boys are really long winded.

You two don't really think I would take the time to read the drivel that pours from your pre teens mouths.

BTW, you should be nice. I and the other conservatives have been supporting your welfare sucking families for years.

Interesting.

"Taxachussetts" sends more tax dollars to Washington than it gets back.

While good old conservative states like Alabama and Mississippi get back more tax dollars from Uncle Sam than they pay in.

So, who is it who's sucking at the welfare teet, exactly?

Bush states.

I agree with you. We Blue Staters should cut you lazy, good-for nothing, welfare queens off so we can keep more of OUR OWN tax dollars in California, New York, Michigan, Washington, Oregon, Illinois, and Wisconsin, etc.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said spook. You really told us! Are you a speech writer? Yikes.

I am trying not to spam the baords but rather get a real dialogue going. I am trying to get to the bottom of why everyone here will support a man like Bush, regardless of his actions and lies. I am not supporting Kerry yet, but I need an alternative to the polluting, lying, war mongering, corporate lackey that is in charge now.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea Saint

I am outraged at all the truth, facts, links, and excellent articles you are posting... Keep up the good work brother.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:

I am trying not to spam the baords but rather get a real dialogue going. I am trying to get to the bottom of why everyone here will support a man like Bush, regardless of his actions and lies. I am not supporting Kerry yet, but I need an alternative to the polluting, lying, war mongering, corporate lackey that is in charge now.

This Forum is not for discussion of Bush. It is solely for discussion Kerry with an emphasis on years from 1968 to 1972. Please cease and desist your disruption of this forum. There are many other forums where you can pose questions about Bush. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Last edited by ASPB on Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kyleparr"]Dissent is no acceptable under the current administration or for many of the folks on this board. Questioning is not allowed either. It is the same with Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, and all of the other lying shills for the right-wing.

quote]

Do you really watch and listen to these guys? Or are you using a middle source that tells you what takes place on their programs?
Hesiod
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="carpro"]
kyleparr wrote:
Dissent is no acceptable under the current administration or for many of the folks on this board. Questioning is not allowed either. It is the same with Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, and all of the other lying shills for the right-wing.

quote]

Do you really watch and listen to these guys? Or are you using a middle source that tells you what takes place on their programs?

Quite an ironic comment, coming from you, CRAP-o.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hesiod"]
carpro wrote:
kyleparr wrote:

quote]

Quite an ironic comment, coming from you, CRAP-o.

Why so?

I'll let you take care of the childish name calling. I'm sure you can be more creative if you try.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
I'll let you take care of the childish name calling. I'm sure you can be more creative if you try.

Something tells me they cannot. They seem to be thinking that hysterical ranting and name calling are intelligent discourse. These are the best and the brightest of the Kerry supporters I fear, more reason than ever to continue to speak out.
poirierwilliam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Saint and Kyleparr you need to stop posting Reply with quote

spook wrote:

you cannot stand by yourself hiding behind a fake name
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
Dissent is no acceptable under the current administration

First, this board isn't run by the current adminstration. Second, I can point you to similar boards that are pro-Kerry that state right in there rules that you can not even post anything that sounds remotely pro-Bush or anti-Kerry.

It's just silly to make statements like that.

Keith
poirierwilliam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
kyleparr wrote:

This Forum is not for discussion of Bush. It is solely for discussion Kerry with an emphasis on years from 1968 to 1972. Please cease and desist your disruption of this forum. There are many other forums where you can pose questions about Bush. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

all vets can speak their minds here who gave you the right to be the big mouth of who and who cannot email here, or are you just one of that f..ks speech writers for BUSH
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: