SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shawn Hannity re link to Kerry & forged docs Radio Now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Shawn Hannity re link to Kerry & forged docs Radio Now Reply with quote

Shawn Hannity thinks he can link Kerry's campaign to forged documents. More to come after commercial. It's on my local radio station, but I think you can stream at www.hannity.com. Click on "listen now."

Last edited by arymann on Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Hannity Reply with quote

Good old Sean!

Maybe he should run for President against Hillary in 2008!
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a link to the article, but he is referring to something in the Dallas Morning News that indicates Kerry staff referred to info in the "funky," never-before seen, memos long before they were released by CBS.

Sean will have Swift Vets on tonight and update on what their plans are. I think he said John O'Neill will be on. Go John!

Last edited by arymann on Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean is spanking Kerry.

Stolen Honor
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Sean--Beat Kerry!

Sean did say that John will be on, and the new ads will be discussed. See what www.crushkerry.com has to say about upcoming ads.

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS - CRUSHKERRRY.COM HAS A SCOOP ON PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN KERRY NAVY DOCUMENTS. ACCORDING TO AN INSIDE SOURCE, THE SWIFT BOAT VETERANS FOR TRUTH OBTAINED A NUMBER OF PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN NAVAL RECORDS YESTERDAY. THESE NEW DOCUMENTS VALIDATE A NUMBER OF THEIR CLAIMS AGAINST JOHN KERRY. NOTE THAT THESE NEW RECORDS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE AFTER ACTION REPORTS RELEASED YESTERDAY AND POSTED BY DRUDGE. THESE BLOCKBUSTER DOCUMENTS ALL BUT ENSURE A CONTINUED ONSLAUGHT FROM THE SWIFTEES FOR THE DURATION OF THE CAMPAIGN. LOOK FOR THE NEW INFORMATION TO BE DISCLOSED IN UPCOMING SWIFT BOAT ADS
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant wait to see the new ads. As long they have enough money and material for the last week, I say keep it coming. You know all hell is going to break loose during the last week (Like 2000 DUI October Suprise that almost sank Bush). Id love to see some hard hitting saturation bombing in a small well calculated handful of swing states by the swiftees.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an article mentioning what Sean is talking about, and there may be other articles as well.

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/special_packages/election2004/9633814.htm

Debbie
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for finding that, Debs. But, I think, more important than the article itself, is that Sean says he has found info that indicates Kerry's staff had referred to the info in one of the Killian memos, which are supposed to be newly discovered, and that the referral was documented well before CBS got them. For that reason, he thinks this is the first step in linking the documents to Kerry's campaign. I suppose he will continue to follow-up on his hunch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: