SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's NOT over!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estimating near $200 million on get out the vote. Seems like they are all but trying to buy votes. I'll bet a great deal of voter fraud will be coming.

Apathy could be our worse enemy though. Need to stay focused.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Whenever I start to doubt W my mind goes to Karl Rove. Don't underestimate him for one minute. I still anticipate an October surprise and it won't make Kerry happy.
Is anyone just a little bit curious why Syria is moving its troops (as we speak) out of the Beccah(?) Valley in Lebanon and repositioning them back at the Syrian Border. Why is the United States engaging in a joint operation with Syria? What happened to the four Iraqi nuclear scientists who fled to Syria and have been looking for someplace to go? Curiouser and Curioser.

And I've been seeing more & more stories popping up like this one:
Iraq & terrorism had nothing to do with one another?
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/696twoqc.asp
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

It's a Talking Point. Like most, they are basically groundless, playing on people's ignorance, fear, and trust in the MSM.

Saying terrorism and Iraq have nothing to do with each other is like saying chickens and eggs have nothing in common, because eggs don't have feathers and chickens don't have shells.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The libs even brag about their voter fraud and the MSM says nothing. here Bill Moyers brags about it.

Quote:

http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript220_full.html

MOYERS: We turn now to the great escape in Texas or, as some would say, the great escapade. I grew up in Texas when there were more Democrats than people. There were even more Democrats six feet under than there were Republicans walking around above ground. We couldn't even be sure reportedly dead and departed Democrats would stay put because some of them came back every election to vote posthumously.

Sometimes the same resurrected Democrat would vote four times in the same election in four different precincts. Come Election Day, you see, every Democrat was expected to do his duty dead or alive. That meant voting the straight party ticket. And since there was only one party and one ticket, even the dumbest, deadest Democrat knew what to do.
JannDallas
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Dems Reply with quote

I use to work in politics many years ago. In fact, I do know Karl Rove. When someone from either party outside the core strategists say there will be something big they are going to do, take it with a grain of salt. The "big boys" do not tell, do not let any of that information out, because the more people you tell, the more likely someone is going to spill their guts to someone and there goes the "surprise" Now if this a core member such as Mark McCurry, etc then they might know, but I doubt very seriously they would tell anyone and keep it very close to the chest. That is the smart thing to do. Even when I was working on campaigns as an associate finance director, I wasn't privy to any information except that on a need to know basis.

So, next time your connected demo friend says they have all the inside, ask which guru it came from. If someone within the campaign told them, it could probably get them fired.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
Quote:

It's a Talking Point. Like most, they are basically groundless, playing on people's ignorance, fear, and trust in the MSM.

Saying terrorism and Iraq have nothing to do with each other is like saying chickens and eggs have nothing in common, because eggs don't have feathers and chickens don't have shells.

Cipher, I agree.. this story headline was being sarcastic. It includes several examples of why Iraq and Terrorism DO have something to do with each other. Sorry, I should have been more clear. I find it odd that in the last month all of these news stories are starting to leak out with these details about connections between Al Qaeda and Iraq.

I would be interested in your opinion of the story, if you get a chance to read it.
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay -- I buy into this conspiracy theory ---that part of the $200 million the DNC is spending on getting out the vote is also to pay a group of people who will be voting 10 to 20 times on Nov. 2nd.

I believe that there is a group of people who will spend Nov. 2nd driving from one polling place to the next voting as a different person at each location. I believe it will be impossible to vote more than once every 30 minutes --- ergo maximum amount of fraudulent votes equals 24 each operative.

I also believe that these DNC/George Soros operatives have already been identified and will be watched and filmed on Nov. 2nd -- performing their illegal acts.

I also believe that this conspiracy will be unsuccessful.

In battleground states where the vote is close there would have to be anywhere from 100 to 2,000 people involved in this conspiracy. How are 100 to 2,000 people going to keep a secret. How many of this 100 to 2,000 group will go quietly to jail when caught? Also, these people have already proven that they can be bought for a price -- so which one of them has already sold out for a large price by spilling the beans?

I also believe that wasting my time thinking about this is just that --- a waste of my time.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Not Over Reply with quote

I have read that some states are looking into voter registration fraud. Hope it is true.

RHV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: