SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry's family is funded by Communist Vietnam
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: John Kerry's family is funded by Communist Vietnam Reply with quote

... thru the Forbes side; it's why Kerry dropped the POW/MIA issue and promoted trade with them. Imagine, sole access to all the coming real estate deals .....

Semper Fi!
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walt have you seen the pictures of Kerry that are in the Hanoi museum. Very sad.
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup -- Frenchie sold out the POW/MIAs so his cousin could get an exclusive real estate deal with Viet Nam. You don't hear the liberal media ever mention that and the Republicans have too much class to wallow in the mud like the Dems.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Big Kahuna"]Yup -- Frenchie sold out the POW/MIAs so his cousin could get an exclusive real estate deal with Viet Nam. You don't hear the liberal media ever mention that and the Republicans have too much class to wallow in the mud like the Dems.[/quote]

No surprise there. No wonder Kerry lied about how many times he'd met with the N. Vietnamese government officials in France. He surely had something to hide.

Unlike clinton, a convicted perjurer and serial liar, Kerry just isn't as good at it as clinton was.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: John Kerry's family is funded by Communist Vietnam Reply with quote

TRUTH108 wrote:
waltjones wrote:
... thru the Forbes side; it's why Kerry dropped the POW/MIA issue and promoted trade with them. Imagine, sole access to all the coming real estate deals .....

Semper Fi!

That is the funniest post yet. You posted a book that doesn't even exist about Kerry, now this.......what a hoot! Trust me, your not being taken seriously.

What book doesn't exist, Fiction108? The New Soldier?
publius
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! TRUTH108 posted in this thread and now his post is gone. (Deleted by moderator)

Please direct any complaints/comments/suggestions as to the administration of this forum to the forum Administrator via Private Message or E-mail. Do not post messages of this type in the forum proper.

Thank you

kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The post can be found with Jose Padilla, but you can't talk to it or see it.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Jose Padilla Reply with quote

Ohhh ... poor Jose - maybe we should let him make bail! Is he the latest hero of the left? Thatisall ...
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the non-existent book FALSE108 is referring to is The New Soldier; the cover photo with Kerry's name above it apparently doesn't exist either. Last I heard, Jose Padilla was reading it. Semper Fi!

(Seriously, all of the text of this garbage load of a book complete with its Iwo Jima mockery can be seen at www.wintersoldier.com. Also see my topic Calling All Marines further down the topic list. I think FALSE108 is the only person I've ever heard of say it was a fake, but there ya go.)
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could at least uphold your constitution and charge him! what right do you or anyone else have to hold an American citizen and deny him his rights? what kind of soldier are you? what kind of representative of MY country are you? You fought for FREEDOM!! Now stand up for it!

"There ought to be limits to freedom." - George Bush

I see you why he is your C-I-C
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to kyleparr: Buzz off, shoofly.

Last edited by waltjones on Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowee -- we're depriving the poor terriorist of his rights. Last I heard -- they deprived 5,000 people of their lives.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really see what kind of people you are now. Not interested in freedom or democracy at all. If you take away from one, you take away from all. ( deleted by moderator )

"There ought to be limits to freedom." - George Bush

I think our military has killed way more than 5000 in the past couple of years. When does it end?

the more you talk, the more I think Kerry was speaking some truth back in 70. I cannot imagine you guys being nice to anyone. Give you a gun and watch out!

Them A-rabs is wearing scarves! Git em!
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like the French. We're always the bullies until someone kicks sand in your face. Then you will cry like a baby and want someone else to fight your fight because you don't have the conviction to protect yourself.

The problem is then it will be a tougher fight because they were allowed to mass numbers.

I'm so tired of tree hugging whinners that continue to make excuses and blame others for the world's problems. Its all Bush, Eron and SUVs faults.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: huh? Reply with quote

kyleparr posted:
Quote:
the more you talk, the more I think Kerry was speaking some truth back in 70. I cannot imagine you guys being nice to anyone. Give you a gun and watch out!

First off, are you accusing us of war crimes or atrocities? Do that to my face; doing that in this forum is both cowardly and despicable!!!

Second, it's guys like us who protect sheep like you. Thatisall .....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: