SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Burkett Defends Himself BLOG
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks,

Please don't fax images of US currency. That may actually be against Federal law. Lots of things regarding copying currency are.

On the other hand, I don't think Parker Brothers would get upset about someone faxing them Monopoly money. You could even include a note telling them it's a copy (original no longer available) that's been recreated using modern technology.

I understand Burkett has a fax account at Kinko's in Abilene.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think if CBS settles out of court and gives old Bill a tidy sum that he will just go away for good?

My inclinatiobn is to go to PayPal and send them a dime (10 cents) since it cost about 35 cents per transaction. That way they would end up in the hole. But naaaahhh. I don't feel that wicked today. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Yes! Hondo is right! Reply with quote

When I stop laughing!

Hondo is right. It is a federal law regarding currency.
Not only do not fax it, don't even copy it.

Of course we all know we are having fun.

The really sad thing to me is that no consequences will be felt by any of the perps until AFTER THE ELECTION.

Let's have a great day just for spite!
Mary Ann Parker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: