SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Document Indicates Kerry Wrote Disputed Vietnam Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Chief, you're my new hero! Very Happy

Actually, everyone here is amazing! Ya'll give me (and many others) hope!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Chief! We all worked together--JA Taylor and STCromwell99 also helped with the scanning and recording of information!!! BUT--without your expert analysis, they would not have been useful to the average lay person.

I will say that this project certainly took over our lives for the past several weeks as we traveled to the Washington Navy Yard almost every day they were open!! My husband (served with the Coastal Surveillance Force CTF 115 in Da Nang from May 67 to May 68) was an incredible assistant, and without him to decifer the code of the messages, I would have floundered!

We have compiled quite a collection of interesting documents about the Swift Boat operations and I'm working with several folks to get the documents arranged by topic which will make them more searchable.

Most of all, out of this research, I have found that there were more heros than have ever been acknowledged. My sincere thanks goes to the men of the Swift Boats. After reading all these Market Time Spot Reports, I think ALL of them should receive the Silver Star. They did incredible things in those rivers and canals of Vietnam.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful work! WooHoo!

Now the rest of us need to email all our usual suspects insisting they give the story some air time.

Get to work!

(edited to include email addresses)

viewerservices@msnbc.com
atlarge@foxnews.com
special@foxnews.com
myword@foxnews.com
newswatch@foxnews.com
warstories@foxnews.com
oreilly@foxnews.com
foxfeedback@foxnews.com
foxreport@foxnews.com
friends@foxnews.com
garrett@foxnews.com
generalcomments@feedback.msnbc.com
hannity@foxnews.com
hume@foxnews.com
cavuto@foxnews.com
comments@foxnews.com
dayside@foxnews.com

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you've been outed, today might be a good day to retire, Chief.

Not that I'm paranoid....
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just emailed Rush, left messages on the voicmails at WABC AM! Relayed URGENT breaking news coming out this morning!

It is now 11:04, he goes on at 12:00-hope he got the messages!

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Will the MSM recant now? Reply with quote

Truegrit wrote:
So will the liberal media finally back off of its Big Lie -- that the Swiftees' charges are "reckless and unfair" or "unsubstantiated?"

Don't bet on it..

...but it WILL be amusing to see the spin the MSN tries to put on the report.

Great work Chief and assistants!
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya gonna put your old signature back on, Chief? You know the one, something like "...does this guy (Kerry) ever do any work?"

Are you free to talk about the deleted posts now or does your lawyer still advise against it?
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is absolutely amazing... all of the decades of records to sift through.... That is what I call dedication.. Thatnks goes out to all involved!!!

I am 34 years old... have voted twice in my life, never thought my vote would count. I always had my hopes for who would win the election, but I never really got 'into the politics'..... as a matter of fact, earlier today, while I was trying to keep up with the elections from over here... I was wondering if there is a cycle (a particular age) when within a certain age group that those particular people thought that 'this is the most difficult and important election to date'. I am now thinking that.... I have been more involved (at least passively, I can't do much research from over here..) and I am leaching from the research of the people that spend hours/days/weeks/months doing all of that hard work to make something impossible happen. I wish I was over there so I could try to assist in any way I can because, to me anyway.. in my lifetime so far, this IS the most impoortant election.... If it turns sour, it possibly could be the end of our country, our freedom as we know it. I don't want to sound like I am exaggerating, but that's how I feel. I feel guilty not being able to help more.

I could donate my UFC to my local library (LOL), but it wouldn't do much good here. All I can really do is loan it out to my friends (I have no American friends here, so it doesn't mean much to them..) so that maybe I can help them understand some of the inner workings of the USA.... and maybe understand that their political thinking is much different than ours. That's one of the hardest things I have found, being over here for 6 years, ... They can't comprehend the system in USA and place it parallel to their system... It doesn't work that way.

I am babbling because I know I post a lot of gibberish here and I want you all to know that I really am with you, and just as important with the soldiers that are still not only fighting for OUR freedom.. but also the freedom of people all over the world. If I could go back again, I would.... I would look forward to going through boot again (need the exercise Laughing )... and even a little mental REconditioning Very Happy

Anyway.... I'm babbling again.... Thank you so much for giving all of your free time to dig up what you can find... Has this ever been done to this extent before? It's amazing..

I'm on a roll and can't get out now... so...... f.o.r.c.i.n.g. mY fIn..gErs AW..aY F.r.O.m KB!!!

Love you all... and bless you all... for those that aren't religeous... cross your fingers Wink
CBP
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYCnative wrote:
just emailed Rush, left messages on the voicmails at WABC AM! Relayed URGENT breaking news coming out this morning!

It is now 11:04, he goes on at 12:00-hope he got the messages!

Guess that makes you about 13 hours behind me Razz
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if it will get me any results but the below is a email to a Retired CG radioman friend of mine who is also a CG historian and was stationed in Honolulu when the Spencer would have passed through on deployment to Nam from her homeport of New York (Governor's Island)

Quote:
Doak
Do you happen to know who the RM was on the Spencer in Nam 1969.

There is new info out about this Kerry/Swiftboat thing that kerry probably wrote the citation himself.
The message about the incident originated from Spencer the day after the so called fire fight. Apparently Spencer was command ship on that operation

http://www.nysun.com/article/2542
http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect/cst-nws-lip01.html

Kind of like to know if he remembers the incident

Ken

Last edited by RogerRabbit on Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
RiflemanDD730
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief

Well Done.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if the Navy would just investigate, the Chief and friends have provided the proof.
I don't believe hard work like this can go unrewarded.
My thanks to all involved.

Dusty
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S%*T!!!! I forgot to add this to the beginning of my BIG post... about not much into politiks..... 1 reason I left the USAF had a lot to do with Clinton being elected... Couldn't picture him as my CIC... That was the 1st election I actually kept a watch on....

This, IMHO, is 100 times BIGGER...
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
Now if the Navy would just investigate, the Chief and friends have provided the proof.
I don't believe hard work like this can go unrewarded.
My thanks to all involved.

Dusty

Ok.. another good point.... IF there is enough evidence put in front (with all of the available record to date), what/who would it take to make them truely investigate this situation... Can a civilian lawyer bring this info to them... or would it be better for a militaryy lawyer?

I can see a small conflict with a military lawyer doing it.. can step on the wrong toes....... Any idea?
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
hleone
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chief for some very welcome good news this morning.

I am totally disgusted with Kerry campaign's new found momentum, with the MSM touting his debate victory over and over.

He's been such a pathetic and confusing candidate up to now, all he had to do was not flip-flop for 90 minutes to exceed everyone's expectations by a mile and look like the winner.

I have followed your incredible investigations in this forum - you are the man for uncovering this incriminating evidence!

Let's spread this validation of Kerry's dishonest self-promotion and aggrandizement and force as much additional awareness and media coverage as we possibly can.

Awesome work Chief! Sorry we now know Clark Kent is Superman. Please don't let that stop you from additional future super-heroics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: