SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry and Botox

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Kerry and Botox Reply with quote

PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of months' back Kerry took a few days off from campaigning to have "shoulder surgery".

The way the diagnosis of his alleged "shoulder injury" was described sounded familiar to me. The reports by the AP said that Kerry needed a few stitches in his rotator cuff, and also needed a bone shaved down to prevent what's known as "impingement syndrome".

I've had 3 shoulder surgeries in my life, all between 1985 and 2000. Two of these surgeries required opening up the shoulder joint - e.g., the fully invasive type of surgery. The 3rd, and most recent in 2000, required only an arthroscopy. This required the least amount of rehabilitation, as it is far less invasive. However, even with the "scope" surgery, I was nearly 8 weeks rehabilitating the shoulder, and was in a sling for 3 weeks following the procedure. The prior two surgeries required nearly 4 months of rehab, and I was in a sling for 2 months for each of them.

The odd thing about Kerry's alleged shoulder surgery was that just TWO DAYS after the alleged surgery, a photo was taken of him meeting with his campaign staffers. Kerry was wearing a long-sleeve dress shirt, no tie, and a blue blazer. He was seated in a large leather chair, and was leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. The photo was taken from a bit of a distance and showed the 3 men at the meeting, and also there was his wife, who was seated on the arm of the chair in which Kerry was seated. She was leaning slightly on his right side - she had her arm draped over his right shoulder. The shoulder that had the alleged surgery.

I keep saying "alleged" here because if Kerry had truly had shoulder surgery, there is no way he'd have been able to put weight on that shoulder - strike a similar pose - sit in any chair and lean forward with your elbows on your knees. Now ask yourself where the weight of your upper body is borne. You should feel the pressure right into your shoulder joints.
Additionally, Kerry was somehow able to wear a long-sleeve dress shirt AND a blazer, just 2 days after the alleged surgery?

No way. After my minimal-invasive surgery via arthroscopy, my arm was literally tied to my side, and I was under strict orders from my surgeon not to twist my arm upwards and outwards... sort of a necessary maneuver when getting a long-sleeve shirt and blazer on.

Kerry didn't have shoulder surgery. He more than likely was due for another Botox injection. That's the thing about Botox... you have to keep getting the shots regularly, or your appearance will look worse than when you first got the injections.

KERRY = PHONEY
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh - one other thing. About a month after his supposed "shoulder surgery", Kerry was photographed try to recreate a "Kennedy moment", when he was seen throwing a football to a campaign staffer on a tarmac at some airport.

Throwing a football 1 month after shoulder surgery?

Nope.

There was no shoulder surgery.

Kerry is a fake.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: