SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now on Drudge - Kerry Cheated??? (debates)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like, altho Hannity sees what we are talking about, agrees its not right........it is not going to "win the debate", it is not going to go anywhere so........on with other things. GRRRRRRRRRRR.......I want the TV Network to SHOW that high res video so the public can clearly see that HE IS CHEATING!!!

Guess it is time to start e-mailing!!
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush did somewhat downplay the significance of this, but probably because, as he alluded, the Bush campaign cannot do anything about it without looking like "sour grapes". Can you imagine the late night talk shows if Bush says anything about what he most likely saw Kerry do? Having said that, the campaign's hands may be tied, but OURS ARE NOT!!!! We need to stay with this and fight our most courageous battle for the TRUTH!!! It will keep us all Free!!!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissouriVeteransDaughter wrote:
Rush did somewhat downplay the significance of this, but probably because, as he alluded, the Bush campaign cannot do anything about it without looking like "sour grapes". Can you imagine the late night talk shows if Bush says anything about what he most likely saw Kerry do? Having said that, the campaign's hands may be tied, but OURS ARE NOT!!!! We need to stay with this and fight our most courageous battle for the TRUTH!!! It will keep us all Free!!!

Granted, the Bush's camp is wise enough not to bring this issue up. It's the media that should pay careful attention to it. Also, it is not a matter who won the debate. It's been a consensus that Kerry won on style. Period. But Kerry did something terrible, violating the rules of the debate. Should he get away with it?

This is exactly the nature of the reality-TV-kind-of world. We are living in a TV bubble world where style and cheating are superior to substance and honesty. An honest guy on the street who only makes $1000 per month is far less inferior to a cheater on the high rise building who makes $1 million per month. Actually, media are one of the greatest cheaters in the world. I don't need to talk about Dan "Forgery" Rather. And I don't need to talk about Jason Blair.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissouriVeteransDaughter wrote:

If the Bush campaign or Bush did see what happened, I think you are right, they will not say anything, at least not publicly, for those very reasons. I have checked on some other sites where this is being discussed and the republicans are getting 'crushed' by the democrats. Anyway, since the Bush camp will not address it publicly, it may be necessary, as with the CBS stuff, for the public and bloggers to move it forward. Hopefully Hannity will discuss on tv tonight. He hates stuff like this and will find it difficult to hold back. Of course fox may be keeping quite from this kind of stuff 'cause of what Cameron said. And then there is always the possibility that the whole thing will backfire on the democrats no matter what. But at least it's out there. Just my 2 cents.

Kimberly
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joeshero - The rules you asked for.

5. Rules Applicable to All Debates

(d) Notwithstanding subparagraph 5(c), the candidates may take notes during the debate on the size, color, and type of paper each prefers and using the type of pen or pencil that each prefers. Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper, pens, and pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff of the Commission will place such paper, pens, and pencils on the podium, table, or other structure to be used by the candidate in that debate.
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to see one media person play this tape, point out to the viewership that Kerry obviously broke the rules of the debate and therefore has revealed himself as an arrogant guy who thinks rules are for 'other people', (sort of like a male Leona Helmsley) a guy who cheats to get ahead. And then hear the media person ask, Do we want a guy like that for President of the United States? I just want to see ONE person say this. And then I could let the thing drop. (That is, unless of course a whole lot of other media types wanna pick it up and run with it Smile)

I didn't hear Hannity's radio show but I heard what Rush said about it and thought his response was dumb.

Last edited by Wynne on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Brit Hume is going to do a high resolution video of "Jacketgate" on Fox News this evening at 6pm Eastern.

I got this from http://www.indcjournal.com

Quote:
UPDATE: FOX News will run enhanced video from a different angle on the Grapevine segment of tonight's Special Report with Brit Hume (6PM Eastern).
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissouriVeteransDaughter,

You are right as the Bush campaign cannot touch this, and it appears no one in the media is, but we certainly can.

I, for one, am sick of seeing this POS get a pass on everything. Has John Kerry ever been held accountable for anything he has ever done in his stinkin' life?? I am so sick of seeing his pampered a** held to no standards of decency or morality for anything. He's gotten a pass on his gaming the system for medals to bug out of Viet Nam, a pass on his traitorous actions as a war protester, a pass on his atrocious senate record, a pass on his abandoning of the POW's and MIA's, a pass on his lies and flip flops on every issue under the sun, and a pass now for cheating in the debates. What next? I, for one, am fed up with this. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry, just had to vent - now to get back to work emailing.

Debbie
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
Apparently Brit Hume is going to do a high resolution video of "Jacketgate" on Fox News this evening at 6pm Eastern.

Quote:
UPDATE: FOX News will run enhanced video from a different angle on the Grapevine segment of tonight's Special Report with Brit Hume (6PM Eastern).

AWWWRIGHT! Ask and ye shall receive (maybe). I'll look foward to watching Brit tonight.
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissPatriot wrote:
I took one of the pictures of Kerry holding whatever he's holding and used Ifranview to look at it in different ways. I used the 'negetive' mode to look at it and saved the results.

In 'negetive' mode it switches light with dark and dark with light. As you can see in the original John Kerry's shirt collar is very white. And in the 'negetive' picture it is very dark. Whatever he's holding in his hand looks like it was just as dark in negetive mode as Kerry's shirt collar. Sooo, the obvious conclusion is that it is something white, like Kerry's shirt collar.

That isn't a pen.

Everyone needs to look at this post again. This is NOT a black pen, like the NY Post said it was. It's not possible.
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video will be on Hannity & Combs tonight as well, FYI.

Endaar
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did Hannity just say there?? The stream cut out on me.....about Kerry and debategate?
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:

Quote:

I've been watching it on fox news from the same angle all day, what's wrong with the one they've been using. I like Brit Hume, I e-mailed Brit Hume, but I'm beginning not to trust Fox. I don't know....this may be just another , let's look at the video, and well, you just can't tell what it is, or it looks just like a pen to me, kinda thing. ED was very very quick to dismiss it this morning.

I'll be sorely disappointed. I just don't think fox wants to be the focus of any kind of cbs type accusations. I know this is different, I just don't trust them any more.

Kimberly
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to really like ED. She was "right on" so often and she would jump right in there and stand up for what was right....then she began to change. I now wonder if it is not influence from her new husband??? Anyway a few weeks ago she SAID she is a "progressive democrat". I thought well, I guess that explains it then;/ Really sad because she is smarter than to buy into this Kerry stuff:(
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What did Hannity just say there??

He said something along the lines of the Kerry campaign claims it's a pen, which itself is a violation of the rules. Then he said he'd have the video on H&C tonight. Very quick comment.

I don't think there's compelling enough evidence for anyone to go out on a limb with this story. So the left will ignore it, and the right will just show the video and let us make up our own minds.

Endaar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 22 of 32

Jump to: