SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill Accosted at Luncheon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are attacked this vigorously then you know you are succeeding.

Thank you, John O'Neill.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree... they will try ANYTHING to disrupt ANYTHING negative against THEIR Moore-on idol...

It's funny (not really, but..) that the same people that want gun control are the same people are the ones that are the ones using them to attack their opponent (HQs)...
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their website says "Paid for by the Democratic National Committee" at the bottom. I won't post a link to that trash.

http://www.thewebplace.com/
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimRobson wrote:
Their website says "Paid for by the Democratic National Committee" at the bottom. I won't post a link to that trash.

Why not give 'em hell....

Very Happy
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope John O'Neill knows how indebted we all feel we are to him and to all the Swiftees. This has been a battle for many years and I am sure it is a difficult road to travel. They have recognized it as their cross to bear in order to bring justice to Kerry by exposing him as a liar and a cheat and to clear their names. This is an honorable, courageous quest, and the people of our country, even those that do not realize it yet, are all deeply indebted to you. Have strength and keep the faith. God bless you.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: O'Neill Accosted at Luncheon Reply with quote

This action against John doesn't surprise me it is supported by the DNC, in recent days the RNC has had offices break ins and one office had someone fire a bullet into the office window...

I expect that the level of aggression will intensify as Kerry believes he may loose the election or intimidate the public so that they are afraid to vote or support the RNC, while groups siding the DNC contend they are deprieved of the right to vote in reality it is the Republican Party that will receive the wrath...hopefully the RNC can protect itself and law enforcement will protect, if anyone is found responsible for these incidents it should become a National issue...

JK
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATACKM wrote:
O'neill can not buy advertising this good! The more attention that they bring to Unfit For Command, the better !

That's right! It would be great to see this in a larger forum where it would get even more press.

Sure the MSM would say it's all lies, but people would wonder just as the have since May.

Bring it on Lefty pukes! Twisted Evil
badbobusnret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree on free advertising opportunity provided.

I remember Mr. Muller for his actions during the vets rally 12 Sep at the capitol. he didn't last as long in that venue.

What I want to know is:

Who is paying for his travel, lodging and logistics to gadfly the Swiftvet leadership? The Kerry campaign? The DNC? Soros? etc. etc
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm impressed they registered the domain for 2 years. LOL!
Knot4jfnk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone notice the “truthandtrust” link for their “Fact Check”?

It goes directly to

http://www.johnkerry.com/rapidresponse/082104_swift.html

OK, I hate to post that link, so if admin wants to take it out, I’ll just say it’s a johnkerry site.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That link is well-known here. It's really ancient, and not even current. I haven't been there in a while, but I doubt it's been updated to include the latest backpedals and retractions by Kerry.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
stylin19
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A WBBM- Chicago radio report about the book signing\luncheon originally said the Kerry thugs were being paid by Kerry to be at every O'neill apperance, to create havoc.
The follow-up reports on this story left out that the comment.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: O'Neill Accosted at Luncheon Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
..."Admiral Zumwalt personally flew down to pin the Silver Star on Kerry and later commented that Kerry deserved the Navy Cross -- the Navy's highest honor." Does ANYONE have a reference for this? I've NEVER heard Kerry and Navy Cross in the same sentence before....

I found this and guess what, a well known bugger said it. I'm still looking for something more definitive.
MSNBC News wrote:
...MATTHEWS: Now, who put him up for the award, for the Silver? And who has to approve the Silver Star?

HURLEY: In this case, it was Admiral Zumwalt. Admiral Zumwalt said in 1996 that he felt John Kerry deserved a Navy Cross for his actions that day. This award is much higher. It would have to have gone back to the Pentagon for approval. He was looking for a morale booster in the Delta. He could issue a Silver Star on his own authority and did so and issued it very quickly to John Kerry....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5697661/

azTrish
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Some sources Reply with quote

[quote="cipher"]Geeze, that site is a mess. You can NOT copy and paste anything from it, it's like powerpointed.

There is a quote, which I transcribe here:

"Admiral Zumwalt personally flew down to pin the Silver Star on Kerry and later commented that Kerry deserved the Navy Cross -- the Navy's highest honor."

Does ANYONE have a reference for this? I've NEVER heard Kerry and Navy Cross in the same sentence before.

hmm. Not sure this helps but could it possibly be on that photo that looks like it was autographed..
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/_/viewer.aspx?path=5/5b/&name=Kerrymedals.jpg

other sources given for a simular quote

Silver Star
4th paragraph down

Kerry's commanding officer, Capt. George Elliott, joked that he didn't know whether to court-martial him for beaching the boat without orders or give him a medal for saving the crew. Elliott recommended Kerry for the Silver Star, and Admiral Zumwalt flew into An Thoi to personally award the medal to Kerry. The Navy's account of Kerry's actions is presented in .

Thats how that paragrah ends, doesn't say presented in what??

External links and references at bottom of the article on are the supposed sources used.

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/John%20Kerry

Trish
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HURLEY: In this case, it was Admiral Zumwalt. Admiral Zumwalt said in 1996 that he felt John Kerry deserved a Navy Cross for his actions that day.

So, basically, it's partisan hearsay with a questionable origin, and no source reference cited. I thought as much.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: