SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry to be on BOR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: You will get to see the face of evil Reply with quote

They will smile, they will show no fangs, they will

say the checks in the mail, just trust us

and those getting the checks will go to

the mail box open itl

AND GET SPIDER BIT
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect he’ll do the Kerry interview similar to the way he did the Bush interview and ask about fifteen questions and then air a few questions each night.

Personally, I thought most of the Bush questions bordered on being softballs simply because O’Reilly let the president answer with almost no follow up. So I would expect the Kerry interview to be more of the same.

In other words, we get to watch the candidate stroke Bill O’Reilly’s ego in return for some free TV time.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's first deal with some facts:

1) If we believe BOR actually has an interview with Kerry lined up (this ain't a done-deal yet as I understand it), he is the only interviewer who has a reputation for asking tough questions (whatever you or I think of him) that will interview Kerry.

2) It's a sure bet that Kerry will NOT consent to an interview with anybody who might be perceived as especially friendly to the SBVFT.

3) While I agree BOR is not likely to be nearly as tough as the members of this forum would like him to be, he can still get in better and tougher questions than anyone to date has done.

4) It's an opportunity that should not be wasted.

The trick, to me, is to feed BOR the right questions if he asks for them (as he did before the Bush interview). We know by now that BOR is not going to be outright confrontational, and we know he's not a Swiftee fan, so don't even expect it, and especially don't dismiss the opportunity this represents because BOR's "not our guy." Think of it this way: you may want a gallon, but will you refuse a pint if the only other alternative is nothing?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

fr11 wrote:
We need to focus on one thing and one thing only - getting BOR to ask Kerry about Form 180! Let's start a massive "Form 180" e-mail campaign to BOR and FOX.

Here's my email sent today:

We, the American people, have been terribly shunned and frustrated by the primary media outlets that exercise their bias and ignore suspicions and even facts. John Kerry has refused to release his military records which have been proven suspect. He has refused to answer the simple questionnaire almost universally used by the media to develop background material and inform the people. Millions of us are outraged and hope you reject his claim that he's already given us all his records because he has not. We hope you have the courage to demand that Senator Kerry sign Form DD 180, releasing all his military records to us. We're on the brink of electing the most dangerous president in U.S. history. Please do your duty as no other journalist has.
swing votr
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Could BOR have been putting up a front about sbvt to get Kerry on the show?

2. Most likely IMO, he will through a few tough questions, but when Kerry give the usual spin, I doubt he will follow up on it.

3. I BOR is to intrusive on Kerry, which wont happen, then it will be is last interview with a dem pres candidate.

4. I love numbering my points.

5. I think, like most interviews, it will be all softballs. Sad the only realy questions are at debates, and I don't like those either.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry: Bill, I have released all my Naval Documents ( Laughing ), and everyone of them corraborates how served my country ( Laughing ).
These men, the Swiftvets, were never against me until I was nominated by the DNC ( Laughing ).
Why they have come out against me I just can't fathom ( Sad ).

What I did, Bill, when I came home was to point out what the Vietnam War was doing to our soldiers (lie-betrayal-making a name for himself).
I had the right like every citizen (still in Reserves) to find the answers (Paris-traitor-highly illegal).
Bush questioning my patroitism is really low (LIE), Bill. I still carry shrapnel (friendly fire) in my leg (along with some petrified rice pellets in my ass) that proves I bled (a thimble full) for my country.

I was in Vietnam (mentioned thousands of times since convention) I know what's it's like to put your life on the line (and everyone else's) that's why I am more qualified to be our next Commander-In-Chief (GOD HELP US).

I have a plan (here's one from my Jar of Plans) to win the peace in Iraq.
Bush has made too many mistakes (bad case of Monday Morning Quaterbacking) I will send in more troops (more casualties) I will hunt down all the terrorists and kill them (without due process, forget Quantanimo) and I will go into Russia and seize all their nuclear weapons
(WWIII).

BOR: Thank you, Senator Kerry. Let's talk about domestic issues.
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RMalloy wrote:
Kerry: Bill, I have released all my Naval Documents ( Laughing ), ............. Monday Morning Quaterbacking) I will send in more troops (more casualties) I will hunt down all the terrorists and kill them (without due process, forget Quantanimo) and I will go into Russia and seize all their nuclear weapons
(WWIII).

BOR: Thank you, Senator Kerry. Let's talk about domestic issues.

Great post.

One last time from me. BOR stabbed the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth right in the heart. He dismissed them out of hand without any research what-so-ever. This is irressponsible politcal commnetary. He has abdicated his duty to inform. What Kerry did in the 1970's is extremely relevant to what is happening in the world today.

BOR defended Dan Rather and CBS news with out question. CBS and Rather are practicing Soviet style journalism. The death of a free and HONEST press is anethema to our society.

Turn Bill off.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bill could have a lie detector set up on Kerry with a bright
red bulb and a loud buzzer go off everytime Kerry lies. But......
Kerry is a true sociopath so chances are he could beat the machine.
Or the light and buzzer won't stop buzzing and blinking, Kerry would claim the machine was malfunctioning, especially if it blew up from the sheer magnitude of Kerry's non-stop lying.

I'm afraid BOR will not do or say anything to antagonize Kerry, BOR
has unfortunately gone over to the Dark Side, he has been very subtle
about it, but fame and fortune has gone to his head. He wants to be
"respected" by the MSM. So sad.........
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone once posted the 'Premium Member' email address for BOR:

askbill@billoreilly.com

I've given up on BOR quite some time ago, but send emails when picking up information from this forum. Each time I've sent one, I receive an automated response: 'Dear BillOReilly.com Premium Member.'

Saves the premium membership fee which we can donate to Swift Vets. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should ask BOR to put the question to Kerry, "can you tell me WHY you won't sign the form #180?" Someone mentioned that if he now signs it it may be too late to effect the election. If that is the case, he's likely to just say, "ok I'll sign it, stop nagging" I'd like to hear his reason for not signing it, than say, "will u sign it now?". In any case I'm going to be mad if BOR lets him skate the way that Imus did.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

I am too pesimistic with BOR to expect that an hard hitting interview will take place instead I expect the Clinton/Kerry handlers will make the rules so Kerry is protected from any hard hitting questions and even if presented Kerry will deflect..

I would like BOR to add the format of having callers join the show to add a town hall effect callers could be even a 50/50 to appease Kerry

I stopped being a BOR fan after his treatment of the SBVT.... today I read an article on WebMD.com that blames the SBVT for the great division in the US along with Michael Moore, never a fair comparison, again writers coming to a conclusion without the facts or are they directed by the DNC, Clinton, etc..

JK
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

JK wrote:
I am too pesimistic with BOR to expect that an hard hitting interview will take place instead I expect the Clinton/Kerry handlers will make the rules so Kerry is protected from any hard hitting questions and even if presented Kerry will deflect..

I would like BOR to add the format of having callers join the show to add a town hall effect callers could be even a 50/50 to appease Kerry

I stopped being a BOR fan after his treatment of the SBVT.... today I read an article on WebMD.com that blames the SBVT for the great division in the US along with Michael Moore, never a fair comparison, again writers coming to a conclusion without the facts or are they directed by the DNC, Clinton, etc..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between Moore and the SBVT is the difference between "spin,slant, out of context etc and truth." I just watched FahrenHYPE 911...He is disproved in so much of what he presents, the SBVT have not been.

JK
wvobiwan
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

margie wrote:
JK wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between Moore and the SBVT is the difference between "spin,slant, out of context etc and truth." I just watched FahrenHYPE 911...He is disproved in so much of what he presents, the SBVT have not been.

JK

Proof is of no consequence to BOR. He'll never get the fence post out of his ass because taking all sides of an issue is the mental midget's way of making money. Ann Coulter has him nailed - 'BOR takes a position directly in the middle of the two sides irrespective of the facts of the matter.' You expect that kind of behavior from pols like Kerry, Clinton, and Edwards - but not from a person who's job is to report the truth.

In my last letter to BOR, 6 weeks ago when I began my BOR Boycott, I said to him that in my mind he's no different from the Moores and the Rathers of the left, and included the following: 'All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing' - thanks for nothing Bill.

Last edited by wvobiwan on Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RMalloy wrote:
BOR: "So Senator Kerry, would you like to respond to the Swiftvets For
Truth?"
KERRY:"Yes I would, Bill."

"Okay, what would you like to say, Senator?"

"About what?"

"The Swiftvets?"

"What about them?"

"You said you wanted to respond to their allegations."

"I did."

"So what would you like to say to the Swiftvets, Senator?"

"I already did, Bill."

"Already did what, Senator?"

"Did what?"

"THE SWIFTVETS, SENATOR, THE SWIFTVETS."

"We've already covered that, Bill, time to move on."

BOR: Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This is so great! Thanks for the laugh! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

margie wrote:
we should email BOR and request that he ask Kerry WHY he won't sign the form#180 and NOT let him skate saying that his records are posted on his web site the way he weasled out of an answer on the Imus show. if enough write at least BOR will know that his audience is especially interested in that question being answered. Perhaps BOR needs a bit of education as to what the form#180 is and why we need an answer...and a signature.

I can tell you this is a waste of time. You will get your e-mail back with this statement from BOR...Returned Not Read
Since I mentioned SwiftVets in the body of one e-mail to BOR, everyone I have sent since has been returned Not Read... Rolling Eyes
In one e-mail to Fox News, I brought up the Pentagon Standard Form 180 and now all are returned unread... Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: