SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Undecided voters are Morons
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swing votr
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
I don't get it. Why all this venom about undecideds? If everyone thinks they're either not going to vote, or that they've made up their minds and just won't declare themselves, then so what? What do all these words and posts do to help? Why spend our time ranting and raving about them?

Most people are pissed because the undecideds garner more attention then people who are decided. Forexample, if 50 % of the people in my state (MA) were undecided, then we would have a lot more political commercials, more exposure the the president and Kerry, because they would be compaiging here and spending money here. Because we are overwhelmingly Dem, both lock this state up as a given, and hence we are ignored.
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about people mostly just swallow the facts that MSM spills, but I several friends and we regularly set up a gaming night on Xbox live, we are informed and understand where we stand on this issues. Guess that people are in most cases just lemmings
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WallaceNails--a person after my own heart. You very eloquently Laughing stated my opinion.
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite story from the mag---"TALE OF TERROR- How one reader survived a trip to Baskin-Robbins"

CLASSIC!!!

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WallaceNails wrote:

My favorite story from the mag---"TALE OF TERROR- How one reader survived a trip to Baskin-Robbins"

CLASSIC!!!

Now I totally agree with this post....a Picture is worth a thousand words...and much less harsh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: