SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I have a Plan"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: "I have a Plan" Reply with quote

We are forever being bombarded, with the statement from kerry, that Bush needs the U.N. ,Bush should go to the U.N. ,Bush should build a coalition through the U.N. ,etc etc etc ...(Phooey)

Here are some excerpts from Bill Gertz book,"Treachery"
Bush, has, and knows far to much information, that he is acting on., while kerry only knows, style, expressing terry mcauliffe scripts, and the words,"I have a plan" ( without spelling out the details...)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040909-115659-4549r.htm

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040908-123000-1796r.htm

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040909-121930-9087r.htm

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats nailing it on the head beansoup!
Kerry likes to spew allot of useless garbage but in true both him and Edwards are more than likely so far "out of the loop" that it's not even funny.
And to be honest it wouldn't be that hard to do with their attendence records at the intellegence mettings Shocked
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, azpatriot kommykerry, is always doing the double talk...Like that General Shinseki
October 5, 2004: Kerry Claimed President “Fired His Own Army Chief Of Staff [Eric Shinseki] When His Army Chief Of Staff Said How Many Troops He'd Need [In Iraq].” (Sen. John Kerry, Press Conference, Tipton, IA, 10/5/04)

John Kerry’s Assertion That Shinseki Was Fired Is “Factual Mistake.” ED HENRY, CNN CORRESPONDENT: “Also, there was at least one factual mistake in the speech. John Kerry noted at one point that General Shinseki, the former Army chief of staff, was fired for not providing the right answers that President Bush was looking for in terms of troop levels, but, in fact, Shinseki retired on his own.” (CNN’s “News From CNN,” 9/8/04)

Is this guys head screwed on right?? Just can't believe anything kommykerry says....

"Swiftvet Donation site"
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
Thats nailing it on the head beansoup!
Kerry likes to spew allot of useless garbage but in true both him and Edwards are more than likely so far "out of the loop" that it's not even funny.
And to be honest it wouldn't be that hard to do with their attendence records at the intellegence mettings Shocked

The only problem is one needs to challenge him openly. Notice that he is avioding press conference. And Bush was very soft on him in the first debate. So, essentially he is given a free pass spewing all these garbages while asking for votes. Unless Bush is tough and direct in challenging Kerry in the second and third debate, well...Kerry might be the first president to get elected on the basis of his lies and trashy talking points.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a plan also.

Vote Bush
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Kerry's 'plan'? Reply with quote

What I heard Kerry say yesterday, in so many words, is that he doesn't really need a 'plan', that a 'plan' is now a non-issue since he really doesn't know "what things will be like in Iraq come January".

Did I hear him right? Said something about 'inheriting a Lebanon'?

If that is what he said, will that be his new position and will he use that excuse all the time now it to get himself 'off the hook'.?

Kimberly
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What I heard Kerry say yesterday, in so many words, is that he doesn't really need a 'plan', that a 'plan' is now a non-issue since he really doesn't know "what things will be like in Iraq come January".

It's called "Flip-Flopping" Wink

In the 2nd debate, he said," I'm a Catholic, raised a Catholic. I was an altar boy. Religion has been a huge part of my life. It helped lead me through a war, leads me today." What war? He was in Vietman, only 4 months...He chose Swiftboat duty, because it was non-combat...After he was in, they made the Swiftboat duty, combat...( He must of loved that...That's why he starting working on the 3 purple Hearts...) He'll say anything...True or false, doesn't make any difference... Shocked

"Swiftvet Donation site"
Melissa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he said "I have a plan" 40 times during that debate. Which makes this particular part of the debate transcript quite funny:

Quote:
Kerry says: I mean, seriously — labels don't mean anything. What means something is: Do you have a plan? And I want to talk about my plan some more — I hope we can "
Then the moderator says "We'll get to that in just a minute."

Even better is this great piece of snark from www.scrappleface.com. Oodles of good articles over there.

Quote:
FBI Uncovers Possible Cache of Unlabeled Kerry Plans
(2004-10-09) -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said today it has found what may be a cache of plans by John Forbes Kerry to address the crises in health care, the economy, Iraq and a host of other national traumas.

"We were called in on the case after the plans had gone missing through two presidential debates," said an FBI spokesman. "I have to caution you, however, that it may take several months or more to translate these documents and discover whether they are, in fact, plans. It's still up in the air because the file folders in which we found them had no labels. Apparently, Mr. Kerry doesn't like to label anything."

A spokesman for the Kerry-Edwards campaign refused to comment directly on the FBI discovery.

"Sen. Kerry has said 'I have a plan' and we will leave it at that," said the unnamed source. "The FBI, at the direction of John Ashcroft, is on a fishing expedition to embarrass John Kerry just before the election."

The source noted that "when Martin Luther King Jr. said 'I have a dream' no one demanded that he prove it. Why should Sen. Kerry be held to higher standard?"

by Scott Ott

P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melissa wrote:
I think he said "I have a plan" 40 times during that debate. Which makes this particular part of the debate transcript quite funny:

Quote:
Kerry says: I mean, seriously — labels don't mean anything. What means something is: Do you have a plan? And I want to talk about my plan some more — I hope we can "
Then the moderator says "We'll get to that in just a minute."

So, this all means we'll have to endure months of legal manuevers in the courts and the press. With lots of interviews and speculation on shows like "Crossfire" and "Bill O'Reilly". Not to mention the "closed door sessions" in congress.

We'll never learn what the plan is.
highwayman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry's 'plan' will no doupt be ignore it and it will go away.. and in the meen time the terrorists are planning how kill off the "evil" americans..

if this bozo has his way the frigin un will be running this country and too me that is unacceptable. it's about time the un starts paying it's way and not rely on the US to pay the rent.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

highwayman wrote:
kerry's 'plan' will no doupt be ignore it and it will go away.. and in the meen time the terrorists are planning how kill off the "evil" americans..

if this bozo has his way the frigin un will be running this country and too me that is unacceptable. it's about time the un starts paying it's way and not rely on the US to pay the rent.

Amen. Wink
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

highwayman wrote:
kerry's 'plan' will no doupt be ignore it and it will go away...
From the "marching orders" sent from ABC News' political wing, it looks like any Kerry "plan" or baggage will "just go away.

http://www.drudgereport.com/mh.htm
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Halperin, political director of ABC news....
It sounds to me that the ABC biased news is starting to feel the heat...The memo he sent out, to the staff, is even bias...He's been listening to kommy kerry to long..It's starting to wear off on to Halperin...They must be losing viewers...If ABC wasn't bias, they may have a better rating...See what you think...

http://www.drudgereport.com/mh.htm

"Swiftvet Donation site"
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The source noted that "when Martin Luther King Jr. said 'I have a dream' no one demanded that he prove it. Why should Sen. Kerry be held to higher standard?"

Higher standard???????? Rolling Eyes

This statement is a joke...First of all Martin Luther King Jr was not running for President..
The source is mixing apples and oranges...Just like the kerry kampaign double talk...

"Swiftvet Donation site"
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dumbkopfs, don't you understand ze plan of Herr Kerry by now! Vee vill do az Hermann Goehring said and tell really big lies all ze time. Remember ze bigger the lie theory?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: