SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are liberals just stupid?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clpeters23 wrote:
ashter wrote:
If you want a good laugh go read the liberal forums. But, I would recommend a time limit or you'll start to get pissed at how ignorant to the facts they are.

Has anyone infiltrated a lib forum to ask questions that actually require an intellegent answer? Never mind, that would be a total waste of time....

I have not infiltrated a lib forum but I was once a member of a forum unrelated to politics but where people did, from time to time, state their political views. The Conservatives were logical thinkers who did not take things personally. You could have an honest debate with them. The liberals were the exact opposite. I always questioned the liberals *thoroughly*, that is, I cross-examined them on their statements, trying to get them to think and ultimately to get to the truth. It never worked! Several of them really despised me, no matter how polite I was and I was always polite. I am convinced that liberals are, as Anker-Klanker said, suffering from a case of arrested development.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save a liberal - give them an environment where they can finish growing up and can reach maturity! Laughing
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad nuff said.

Stolen Honor
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want the short answer?

YES

You want the long answer?

ABSOLUTELY

Medics, we're there when you need us. Cool
highwayman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Save a liberal - give them an environment where they can finish growing up and can reach maturity! Laughing

bingo we have a winner!!! i have been at a few union shops that the people in authority reminded me of a three year old that is having a fit because mommie would not give the child a piece of candy.. people like that do not have a clue and believe the propaganda that is fed to them. am not saying they are ignorant but they are kept ignorant because they don't have a clue and basicaly believe what they are told and don't question what they see.. what is alien to them is indipendant thought and would not know what to do if faced with a situation that is out of their experience..
Michmaddave
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Are Liberal's just stupid"???

In a word yes, but a much more important question is;

-why are we guilted into tap-dancing to their tune??? When they claim we are "racist, sexist, bigots, homophobes.." and so on. Why do we feel defensive when they just say the most inflamatory thing they can think of? Why do we feel responsible for their EXTREMISM!!!!<>>>><<<??????????????????
It is an honest question. I have asked myself this many times, and I can't figure it out, but we have the moral high ground. We are the one's who are right. We have to excocise ourselves of THEIR evils. We are not the guilty here. THEY are!!!! The lies are being told from the LEFT!!!

The Liberals have been riding this wave of guilt promotion for a long time now, and it is time for it to end. They are the one's whith no shame, and they should feel guilty as anyone!
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, you nailed it.
Liberals are stupid !!!
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberals are, in fact, stupid, but they believe that they are truly enlightened (and you are not of course). They believe theselves to be so "superior" that I cannot help but think of the old "Church Lady" sketch on Saturday Night Live. They are never wrong, so you must be. Liberal "logic" I guess.

They spew the worst forms of hatred against conservatives, but will claim it is the conservatives that are haters. Look at the mindless "Bush haters."

A true liberal has no problem spending YOUR money, but when it comes to them, there is always a different story (Gore and Kerry's lack of charitable giving, Kerry's failure to "check the box" on the MA tax form to voluntarily pay the older, higher tax rate, Edwards' sub S corporation, letting him dodge paying $600K in taxes). And the money rarely gets where it is supposed to go.

Liberals are the ultimate hypocrites. There are so many examples, it makes my head spin.

A true liberal does not trust the average Joe to make any decisions on his own, and if he did, it would be the wrong one (see the Second Amendment).

A liberal is a true believer in the police state, but they call Republicans "Nazis." They are practised in the fine art of "lipservice." Look at the way they lead blacks on, yet never seem to be able to help them.

Going to a liberal forum reminds me of the old saying "never enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man." They are filled with hate and invective, both signs of small minds.

Liberals on these websites just like to hear themselves talk. They are one trick ponies who generally run out of facts after the first counter argument. You can always tell when you have won a debate with a lib when they resort to an ad hominem attack, or try to put you on the defensive, i.e. racist, homophobe etc.

It is always fun to listen to the crickets chirping after you ask them to demonstrate a single allegation make by the Swiftees. LOL!!
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberals subscribe to the herd mentality, what one believe, they all believe.
For them it appears to be easier than actually using their brains and thinking for themselves.
Michmaddave
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimsdale wrote:
Liberals are, in fact, stupid, but they believe that they are truly enlightened (and you are not of course). They believe theselves to be so "superior" that I cannot help but think of the old "Church Lady" sketch on Saturday Night Live. They are never wrong, so you must be. Liberal "logic" I guess.

They spew the worst forms of hatred against conservatives, but will claim it is the conservatives that are haters. Look at the mindless "Bush haters."

A true liberal has no problem spending YOUR money, but when it comes to them, there is always a different story (Gore and Kerry's lack of charitable giving, Kerry's failure to "check the box" on the MA tax form to voluntarily pay the older, higher tax rate, Edwards' sub S corporation, letting him dodge paying $600K in taxes). And the money rarely gets where it is supposed to go.

Liberals are the ultimate hypocrites. There are so many examples, it makes my head spin.

A true liberal does not trust the average Joe to make any decisions on his own, and if he did, it would be the wrong one (see the Second Amendment).

A liberal is a true believer in the police state, but they call Republicans "Nazis." They are practised in the fine art of "lipservice." Look at the way they lead blacks on, yet never seem to be able to help them.

Going to a liberal forum reminds me of the old saying "never enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man." They are filled with hate and invective, both signs of small minds.

Liberals on these websites just like to hear themselves talk. They are one trick ponies who generally run out of facts after the first counter argument. You can always tell when you have won a debate with a lib when they resort to an ad hominem attack, or try to put you on the defensive, i.e. racist, homophobe etc.

It is always fun to listen to the crickets chirping after you ask them to demonstrate a single allegation make by the Swiftees. LOL!!

Thank you Dim,
You just confirmed many suspicions of mine. I regularly battle many liberal friends of mine... I can't tell you how many times I have countered a liberal arguement and then was answered with an insult or even a threat.

I have seen "Liberalism" and it is chaotic!!!! (maybe even "evil")

Thanks.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must steal from Limbaugh here: Liberals are not stupid per se, but they think morality is defined by "individual choice".

When it comes to running their own lives, most libs probably pay the bills and rent on time, and eat when they get hungry. Libs run into trouble because they do what they accuse Christians and conservatives of doing: prostletizing.

Liberalism is O.K. when conversing. But liberals think (todays) liberal philosophy should be practiced on everybody but them.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberals process information totally different. They also are prone to amnesia. The core values my sisters and I were raised with, seem to have slipped out of the memory of my Liberal sister.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberalism is a religion. It takes a lot of faith to believe this stuff in the face of overwelming evidence to the contrary. Here is a post I made to another forum. I was labeled a Flamebaiter.

If I were a good liberal I would:

Protest and work to ban SUVs despite the possibilty of putting my union brothers out of work.

Protest against school choice and vouchers even though the people prevented from choosing their own schools are not getting an education in the public schools.

Take a stand against child abuse but uphold the ultimate child abuse: Abortion.

Take a stand for the environment that it is sacred and should never be harmed despite the negative impact on jobs, health, and the economy.

Take a stand for higher taxes on the rich so that they will leave the country and take their jobs with them. Ever hear of California?

Lift up Nelson Mandella even though he was in jail all those years for murder and he now presides over the baby rape capital of the world with a tanking economy South Africa

Speak against sexual harrassment in the work place while excusing Bill Clinton.

Prevent trees from being cut down to save the spotted owls and make logging companies to go out of work and send lumber prices higher and thousands more to the unemployment lines.

Make gas $3.50 a gallon because it is unfair that we in America should still have the cheapest gas prices in the Western World.

Seek to understand my enemies and the reasons for their hatred of me and give them lots of flowers and money.

Support the Right to Choose, whatever that means, but deny the right to work, choose your doctor, and school.

Stand up for the little guy, the working man, and the down trodden, despite the that there are more millionaires in the Democratic party House and Senate members than there are among Republicans.

Seek for more government housing despite that these breed more proverty, drugs, and gangs.

Understand that the war on poverty really did work and just the transfer of over 5 trillion dollars did make a difference, besides creating generations of dependent people.

Understand that Social Security really does work besides being a "Ponzi" scheme run by the federal government.

I would fight for the Right of Free Speech...................to all those that I agreed with, but invoke political correctness to silence the offenders.
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are Liberals ignorant? The short answer is yes.

But it's more complicated than that. They are willfully ignorant, which means they are ignorant by choice and not the unavailability of information. They choose to ignore what they don't want to hear. They choose to support their idealistic veiws rather than face the common reality.

Debating them probably won't have much effect, because when you point out the flaws in their logic, they perceive it as personally attacking them, i.e. their "choices" were wrong.

Just a thought, respectfully submitted.
CK_Phantom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty61 wrote:
The bigest gripe I have against liberals is the way they use government largess to support their own power base. They claim to help the unfortunate when they only using them. They give them money and get them acustomed to being on the dole so that any personal initiative is given up. When you have a three generations who have known nothing but welfare, it is hard to make serious claim that you have their best interests at heart. That is not the american dream, it is the dream of a permenant liberal voting block. Just tell them the bad old republicans are going to cut their money and they go out and vote to get more of other people's money. This is what a liberal calls a successful social program.

Closer to 5 or 6 generations... 15 years ago when I was selling accident policies, guess where the route ended up around the 5th of every month? Yup... "the projects" in whatever town along the route. Not my setup, that route was older than me... but I have seen MANY of those apartments where grandma, mom, daughter and granddaughter or grandson were living in the same apartment, 4 generations in the same little place in the early 90's, and the daddies and uncles always seemed to be there to pay off on their policies too... after exposure to this for a year, knowing the ages, I can safely say that a generation in a welfare project is closer to 13 than the traditional 30 or so. Half of those babies I saw back then I am sure are raising their own in the same apartments, the other half are showing up on "check day" to take care of business...

US Army "Cold War" Veteran
Born in the USofA on the 4th of July.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: