SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al Jazeera To Air New Tape Said To Be Bin Laden -MSNBC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Thanks guys Reply with quote

I want to thank the site Admin. for the creative editing of my last post When I'm yelling insults in Arabic , my language tends to get a bit too rich for some peoples ears. I appreciate that he could clean up my language without losing the intent of my message. I apologise for any inconvenience. Very Happy

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: I've juse had a "HOLY" vision Reply with quote

The offal of pigs and dogs is anathema to a devout Moslem. If they become contaminated with it they enter into a state of ritual impurity in which state they cannot enter into Paradise.
I caught a flash of a gigantic Porky Pig with wings flying low over Osamas camp and dumping several tons of the stuff on his head. Then I began to imagine fifty gallon drums with proximity fuses set to explode about ten feet above the ground. Can you imagine the thoughts of the poor mujahid
covered from head to foot with piggy doo doo. The bloke wouldn't have much incentive to continue the fight in such a state. How about spreading the rumor that we dip our bullets in the stuff. That would certainly set them back a bit. Twisted Evil

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got another pig ord.

Spam Claymores. (this side front)...has a picture of the pigs butt..wtih the pig looking over his shoulder on it.

I call them...Samores. Have samore.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: President's Reaction Reply with quote

If Dubya were behind in the polls and we know he's not, a roll the dice political move after OBL's semi rant would be for Dubya to cancel all campaigning and say he has more important things to do back in DC.

Maybe all the mall zombies who are still undecided would finally wake up.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taliban Barbie better have on painted on underwear underneath molded underwear, or we are gonna have to all go to the soccer stadium.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmy,
Yes, the Taliban Soccer stadium with Mullahs is sold seperately, as is the TalBarbie house (which has no windows).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: