SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A face you love to hate.
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
I've been eavesdropping on some blogger threads. These folks are of like minds, but are not die-hard Swiftees. Comments they are posting mirror pretty darn closely what you're seeing here.

What really surprised me was how many of the bloggers are giving the Swiftees the credit for the Kerry campaign meltdown, including tonight's circus. The bloggers think that the Kerry camp just might know something from internal polls that indicates it's all over for Kerry - which is what is causing things like tonight's meltdown display.

Go Swiftees! I've just seen hard evidence that we've got a lot more friends and admirers than you might have thought.

When W wins this election (and we have 54 or 55 Republican Senators) he (we) can thank the SBVT organization for the victory. When the RNC calls me for more money I just tell them that I am directing all of my donations to the SBVT since I feel they are the most effective voice to defeat Kerry.

We need to run the adds in Penn.!!!!! I contributed another $50 tonight and I hope everyone else will contribute what they can because it WILL make a difference!!!
skidlid
Seaman Recruit

Mary Beth, just because your name is not Cahill,Your card is maxed out ,"" & "" you are in Tenn.( I was born in Smyrna,lived in Jacksboro ). Tomorrow, I will be sending a $ 100.00 donation to Swifties in your name as well as another $100.00 in my families name. Email from Hoffman tonight asking for more help started me thinking about it . O'Donnel capped it. Just keep talking to people about our cause is all I ask of you!

skidlid
ChuLai,DaNang,QuanNgai,DucPho,Hue
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

4moreyears wrote:

A face you love to hate.

And one that even an mother cannot love.

We all knew it would get ugly. I don't think that normal people could ever imagine it could get this bad. O'Donnell just found a new low but I think he can and will go lower. Evidently he believes that all is over if Kerry does not win. He is totally, totally, totally wrapped up in his hatred of George Bush and will sacrifice his career to that goal.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
4moreyears wrote:

A face you love to hate.

And one that even an mother cannot love.

We all knew it would get ugly. I don't think that normal people could ever imagine it could get this bad. O'Donnell just found a new low but I think he can and will go lower. Evidently he believes that all is over if Kerry does not win. He is totally, totally, totally wrapped up in his hatred of George Bush and will sacrifice his career to that goal.

He proabably is trying for the job press sec under Kerry.
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, No more pictures of the loon. This has hit the blogs. PoliPundit.com has a thread going on it along with a poll on the best lib meltdown of the election.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:

What really surprised me was how many of the bloggers are giving the Swiftees the credit for the Kerry campaign meltdown, including tonight's circus. The bloggers think that the Kerry camp just might know something from internal polls that indicates it's all over for Kerry - which is what is causing things like tonight's meltdown display.

I think that's the case that Kerry supporters like O'Donnell know that for Kerry the end is near.First Ann Coulter is attacked today and now this disgraceful display (ala Howard Dean) by Lawrence O'Donnell. BTW - thanks to Lawrence O'Donnell I just donated $25 to SBVT.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE Reply with quote

Brilliant reponses from John O'Neill to what appears as a journalist who really is working for John Kerry the most obvious bias you can find on any channel. O'Donnel has to be one of the most vicious commentators on cable TV. Again where is Kerry to defend his record??? Kerry is even afraid to have his campaign staff defend him although O'Donnel tries to fill the role. The moderator Pat Buchannan handled the debate as well as can be expected since he is an employee of the network what should have happended is Pat should have cut off O'Donnel to allow John O'Neill to respond.

John O'Neill should get a transcript and sue O'Donnel for all of the slanderous statements he made against John and suit should be publicized.

BOR reported tonight that Kerry will NOT appear on his program like the President instead BOR will present Kerry counterpoints.

The RNC should make a case of every debate Kerry has failed to accept such as BOR, Nightline, Scarborough, etc. so the American public can then make a conclusion.

JK
kman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:

He proabably is trying for the job press sec under Kerry.

...or as a producer at c_BS's 60 Minutes.

Good Lord. How much lower can the bar go?

Kman
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should call O'Donnell Mr MicroSoftNBC. That is why he has to get loud.
rocklobster11
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Jim T."]
Anker-Klanker wrote:

We need to run the adds in Penn.!!!!! I contributed another $50 tonight and I hope everyone else will contribute what they can because it WILL make a difference!!!

I just contributed as well, but I think all the money should be concentrated in Ohio and Florida. PA would be a nice bonus, but Ohio and Florida are crucial. Also, I'm hoping the "Why" commercial starts running sooner rather than later. It is much more powerful than the one "They Served" commercial, although "They Served" is a good intro to the "why" ad.
SAS fan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the theory that O'Donnell's diatribe will do more harm than good for his side. I also would like to advance the theory/hope that his anger reflects internal Kerry polls that even more unfavorable than the polls reported in the media.
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Kerry's band of lying trash Reply with quote

Lawerence is a lying piece of Sh**.
I just loved how he blew up, couldn't fight the facts. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kerry's lying band of brothers doing down.

Steve Christensen
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been reading all the responses here and I think I'm still in shock over O'Donnell's behavior. He's been really bad lately with this screaming stuff and has insulted Bush's faith this week. The man is full of hatred and anger. I've written the show several times this week begging to put O'Donnell on Xanax.
Tonight,I wrote the show telling them I couldn't watch this show any longer, even though I enjoy Pat B and Joe. I told them I was weary of screaming, hatred, and that nut going off like that. I told them that if he had nothing to say other than liar, liar, then he really had NOTHING to say of any consequence.
This was not a civil exchange of ideas, differences, or anything of the sort. It was merely O'Donnell abusing John O'Neil. It looked like a setup to me. I cannot imagine Pat B being in on that though because I know he supports the Swiftvets.
I hope people who have not decided who they want to vote for saw something tonight that would make them feel afraid of the Kerry administration. This is what happens if you have something to say that doesn't agree with them. You get shouted down, called a liar and creep.
So much for free speech.
O'Donnell is obviously terrified of what O'Neil might say because he would not let him get a word in anywhere. What an unseemly, slanderous display from a so called political analyst. O'Donnell's display tonight was not political analysis but pure outright battering of a guest.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this was posted, but here is MSNBC's email address.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3303518/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 9 of 18

Jump to: