SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Exclusive Developing...ABC has terror threat video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maereta wrote:
Rdtf mentioned the terrorists aversion to pigs, and how there should be some way to capitalize on that fear. I read a story about Gen. Jack Pershing about 1914. There was a rash of terrorism in the middle-east. He captured 50 of the terrorists, lined them up in the town square with a large audience of townspeople, slaughtered 2 pigs in front of everyone, then had his men dip their bullets into pig blood and shot 49 of the terrorists. The 50th was released to spread the word. There was not another incident for many, many years.
Not politically correct, I'll admit, but very effective!

Yep! That's the story I was thinking about!
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
Looks like we're about to find out if America still has stones, or has joined Spain as land of no mas cojones.

You're exactly right Hondo
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not belive ABC is "trying to find a balance" as they never have before
and we should not forget that!

I think ABC will dither about it, showing their honesty and then on
election eve, will show it if there is something detrimental to the
president and good for Kerry. If there is something detrimental to
Kerry, we will not see the tape until after the election.

I am feeling manipulated as I really wonder how this tape came into
being, or was given to ABC with such great timing! Think about it,
four days before election day! Sure, what a scoop for ABC, who are
so anti-bush they make me want to scream, I cannot watch the msn anymore, it is so blatant. It is a miracle! kerry's faith has produced
a miracle via ABC if it is bad for the president.

The explosive story could be something to keep the press busy until
the tape can be shown.

Paranoid? Yes, the liberals will do anything, unethical or totally
untrue as Kerry is proving the last two day with the explosive story.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TERROR TAPE WARN OF BUSH, CHENEY CONSEQUENCE; ABC WITHHELD PORTIONS FROM CIA

ABC withheld the final 15 minutes of the tape from the CIA, where the alleged terrorist warns about Bush, Cheney, federal sources tell DRUDGE... MORE
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU OCT 28, 2004 17:02:35 ET XXXXX

TERROR TAPE WARN OF BUSH, CHENEY CONSEQUENCE; ABC WITHHELD PORTIONS FROM CIA

**Exclusive**

ABCNEWS withheld portions of an alarming new al Qaeda videotape which warns the next terror attack will dwarf 9/11 from the CIA when they submitted the video for analysis, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The CIA and FBI late Wednesday authenticated the tape, federal sources tell DRUDGE. ABCNEWS has been informed of the government's standing.

"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video. "After decades of American tyranny, now it's your turn to die."

ABCNEWS submitted portions of the video threat to the FBI and CIA on Monday for analysis, top government sources tell DRUDGE, after obtaining the tape from a source in Pakistan.

A top goverment source said from Washington that ABC withheld the final 15 minutes of the tape from the CIA -- the portion of the tape where the man warns of retribution for Americans electing Bush and Cheney.

MORE

"You are guilty, guilty, guilty. You're as guilty as Bush and Cheney. You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell...," the man states.

He goes on to warn of an upcoming horror: "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead.

One ABC source, who demanded anonymity, said Thursday morning, the network was struggling to find a correct journalistic "balance" before airing any story on the video.

"This is not something you just throw out there while people are voting," the ABC source explained.

Developing...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Filed By Matt Drudge
Reports are moved when circumstances warrant
http://www.drudgereport.com for updates
(c)DRUDGE REPORT 2004
Not for reproduction without permission of the author
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not disagree more with the ABC News source. ABC and the rest of the left need to get a clue and quit pretending like we are just participating in a "law enforcement" matter. Our lives and our families' lives are more valuable than any Presidential election; we need to be informed and informed NOW! There might be someone in the United States that could identify this "American" terrorist if he tries to return to the Country, or provide some other tip that would help stop a potential threat to our nation. We are not owned by the Media and ABC has NO RIGHT to withold information from the CIA or from the American people. They should be indicted for not immediately turning over EVERYTHING they obtained to the proper authorities. They can try to deny it if they want to, but those people did die September 11, 2001. WE ARE IN A WAR WE MUST WIN!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know damned well that if this tape was something that they actually thought would benefit sKerry, they'd be playing it continuously touting "the public's right to know"--

What a sick farce our MSM has become--Disgusting--C
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't the FCC license to use the public airwaves say something about using the airwaves in the public interest or something like that? If they have this tape and its contents affect the lives of all Americans then they have a public duty to air it, no matter what the executives of the company think.
If not they should give up their license and let someone who'll use it for its' intended purpose have it.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
Why don’t we just counter attack with a video of our own? We could get the absolute worst longwinded political airbag we’ve got and have him totally fill up an full 8 hour VHS tape with political drivel. With instructions to listen to the whole thing, maybe we could build a homing device into the cassette so when it’s played we’ll have 8 hours to home in and blow them off the face of the earth!

How’s that for a plan “Politicians our weapons of mass destruction”
It’ll give a whole new meaning to “If you Snooze you Lose” Very Happy

Unfortunately, our absolute worst, longwinded political airbag is that evil creep Robert Byrd with Fat Teddy running a close second and, thank God, they're not on our side--

Then again, I could see just FedExing Byrd to bin Laden with no return address--It would serve them both right--C
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: ABC NEWS TO AIR TERROR TAPE ON WORLD NEWS TONIGHT AT 6:30 EST
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brit Hume just said that he'll be showing at least part of it on his broadcast--I'm contemplating waiting to see it on any channel but ABC (or SeeBS, of course) just 'cause I don't want to give them my one headcount in their ratings over this--
c
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy wrote:
If the Whitehouse did leak the info to Drudge it would only be because it would of never seen the light of day otherwise. ABC should not be deciding when the American Public should be informed of such a serious matter.

Yeah I agree, they're too big for their britches as it stands...what gives them the right to think they can make that kind of choice?! Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: